SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hear you....

This doesnt have anything to do with sex... but I love to be different. When I was younger I had crazy hair.. nose peirced (before everyone else did) twice! started getting a couple tats.

So 2 years ago I really thought I was getting to mainstream... got my nosed peirced again, 5th tattoo and got me a grown up funky hair do... I was so happy! I have to be creative or I go crazy! I have recently been painting up a storm and I love it! I cannot get stuck in a rut.

I wanna get my nose pierced

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

and the brown breddrin either.. hell the reservation is $15/hr b4 7 and $25/hr after.. NONE of those ppl paid i know becuz.. its was well after 9 and they all had been out there since 6..

we will just have to look at another park, but basically it seems if the field is big enough to play on.. its gonna cost.. we affi go play by di jungle gym i guess!! :angry: i always wondered why i NEVER saw any children in the fields near my house, now i know..

I hear you....

This doesnt have anything to do with sex... but I love to be different. When I was younger I had crazy hair.. nose peirced (before everyone else did) twice! started getting a couple tats.

So 2 years ago I really thought I was getting to mainstream... got my nosed peirced again, 5th tattoo and got me a grown up funky hair do... I was so happy! I have to be creative or I go crazy! I have recently been painting up a storm and I love it! I cannot get stuck in a rut.

me too!

Timeline
Morning all! I have to actually go in to work today :cry:

The past two nights, I have had BIZARRE dreams that woke me up - so not like me!

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

last night i had a dream that there was a strange man living in my basement for months and i didn't know and when i finally went down there, he had about 100 rabbits with him....the rabbits were everywhere...

LOL... maybe the bunnies came from all the sex talk yesterday!

I woke Tierra up this morning and she was still 1/2 asleep... she says "mom I dont want to be flattened out"!!! SHe always says some weird stuff when I wake her up in the morning.

my daughter does too! She even walks while she is 1/2 sleep sometimes

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I hear you....

Do it! It doesnt hurt... just like your ears, just takes a bit more care.

When I got it done when I was young I had 2 holes on 1 side. They use an ear peircing gun! Now there are stronger laws... This last time they used a peircing needle.. so I guess it did hurt a bit more than your ears.. but it was cleaner and healed faster.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I heard of people who were at restaurants and snuck away to the bathroom.

You gotta let the man sit on the toilet, you sit on top and bounce, ride, slide, glide whateva you gotta do! :innocent:

Timeline

You gotta let the man sit on the toilet, you sit on top and bounce, ride, slide, glide whateva you gotta do! :innocent:

Oh man I would be afraid the toilet would break.. back in my crazier days (dating a Jamaican too) we broke a sink off the wall! LOL!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
but irie.. i don't like the starter piercing..its soo big.. i want a small lil diamond barely protruding my skin.. oh well, guess u gotta start somewhere..

im out early today ladies..later

my starter was small! If it is done with a peircing needle then they can get it smaller. Check out a reputable tattoo parlour that does peircings...

Oh and I changed my starter within a week... it healed fast. now I have an assortment of little tiny studs

Edited by IrieCat

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

It irks me when people give false information that could scare an immigrant:

Ok my thoughts for you..

Don't work

Have your paperwork ready if you are going out from one state to another, avoid going near to border areas like california. Border forces have their checkposts 100 miles before the border ends, and they could stop you to check your status in this country, (I have read a couple story on VJ, she showed almost all the documents that she's married to a USC and stuff but they didn't let her go and she was in their custody for almost a month)

Avoid unnecessary trips to see how US looks like. (you can do it once you have GC.

Uhhhh, no they don't! At least not in any of the states where I've crossed borders! :rolleyes:

Timeline
more than anything else princess i wish you a healthy baby

i love boys but i hope you get your heart's desire for a girl

okay mi tek back di moon :rofl:

yes, healthy happy baby is most important....

Irie, the night this baby was conceived I asked him if it happened and it is a girl could we name her after his mother...

So we got the girl name covered... if it's a boy we have lots of deciding to do :yes:

We will do the same thing. Tierra's name is Tierra Catherine ... after myself, but also her grandmother's name is Catherine.

Louis' mom's name is Rosana Della Noel... so many pretty names to chose from! My mom's name is Belle so I would love to fit all kinds of names in there... If Louis and I have a girl she is going to have the longest name! LOL Kaya Bella Rose Noel or some other combo...

Louis doesn't have a middle name so if we have a boy his middle name will be Louis but we havent decided on a 1st name yet. I like Judah but Judah Louis doesnt have a "flow"....

All this name stuff and no baby on the way! I cannot wait really but we have to have some more financial stability 1st.

My grandma(on my dad's side) was Catherine too.. My daughter is Kayana (K - yah - nuh) and my niece is Siyah Lee - Lee was my mom's middle name. The names you have are pretty

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

i agree with you sus! X 1,000,001 times i agree

thank the Almighty that it is NOT the same!!!

lmao

Timeline
more than anything else princess i wish you a healthy baby

i love boys but i hope you get your heart's desire for a girl

okay mi tek back di moon :rofl:

yes, healthy happy baby is most important....

Irie, the night this baby was conceived I asked him if it happened and it is a girl could we name her after his mother...

So we got the girl name covered... if it's a boy we have lots of deciding to do :yes:

We will do the same thing. Tierra's name is Tierra Catherine ... after myself, but also her grandmother's name is Catherine.

Louis' mom's name is Rosana Della Noel... so many pretty names to chose from! My mom's name is Belle so I would love to fit all kinds of names in there... If Louis and I have a girl she is going to have the longest name! LOL Kaya Bella Rose Noel or some other combo...

Louis doesn't have a middle name so if we have a boy his middle name will be Louis but we havent decided on a 1st name yet. I like Judah but Judah Louis doesnt have a "flow"....

All this name stuff and no baby on the way! I cannot wait really but we have to have some more financial stability 1st.

My grandma(on my dad's side) was Catherine too.. My daughter is Kayana (K - yah - nuh) and my niece is Siyah Lee - Lee was my mom's middle name. The names you have are pretty

Cool! My Dad's middle name is Lee. Kayana and Siyah are very pretty names. Jeesh now I guess if we have a boy I should get my Dad's name in there too. Wow... Our children will have around 10 names each! LOL

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

When I got it done when I was young I had 2 holes on 1 side. They use an ear peircing gun! Now there are stronger laws... This last time they used a peircing needle.. so I guess it did hurt a bit more than your ears.. but it was cleaner and healed faster.

True, it's hot for a few minutes but not bad other than that. After it heals all the way, you can leave it out & put it back in any time you feel like it. At least that's what I do....I can have it out for a year (or longer) & then decide to wear it one day & it takes a little manipulating but it's easy enough to get back in.

Ewwwww! I already have issues with public restrooms so I think that is one place you'd never find me doing it. Not unless we had 20 seat liners covering every possible surface we could potentially touch in there. I work in building management & see how NASTY people are in public restrooms!

Timeline

True, it's hot for a few minutes but not bad other than that. After it heals all the way, you can leave it out & put it back in any time you feel like it. At least that's what I do....I can have it out for a year (or longer) & then decide to wear it one day & it takes a little manipulating but it's easy enough to get back in.

Ewwwww! I already have issues with public restrooms so I think that is one place you'd never find me doing it. Not unless we had 20 seat liners covering every possible surface we could potentially touch in there. I work in building management & see how NASTY people are in public restrooms!

Wow Ells... my 2 holes healed up so fast. I lost the studs (in bed no less) and never got others and they closed within a week.

Even now if I leave mine out for a couple hours it is hard to get it back in.

LOL @ the public toilet.. I picture the cleaning of the stall before any action!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Granted there have been partners who have a slight edge over others but usually sex is pretty run-of-the-mill. There are only so many ways to do it & so on & so forth. Eventually, even the relationships that start out spicy tend to fizzle at least a little bit. Sex is sex....it's the intimacy that really matters. Just my opinion.

Again - totally disagree, lol - except for the part about the intimacy being what matters -

Sus and I are the exact same page here :innocent:

Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Um.... not that I would know first hand.... but I 100% agree with Sus on her disagreement with that statement.

Oh yes, I meant to comment on your incident too Quana! I think it's total BS! Especially since there were other groups on the field playing. I doubt the frisbee groups got a permit or anything & any kind of running around on a field is bound to tear it up so those were pointless justifications for messing with those guys. I've been with groups subject to harrassment a time or two & in almost every case, it has been an instance where someone was just power tripping with their little bit of authority. I'd report it too.

Yes, Nat, whispering woke me up. I really am just a very light sleeper often times to my detriment. I need quiet & dark to sleep well. Sucks to be me!

Granted there have been partners who have a slight edge over others but usually sex is pretty run-of-the-mill. There are only so many ways to do it & so on & so forth. Eventually, even the relationships that start out spicy tend to fizzle at least a little bit. Sex is sex....it's the intimacy that really matters. Just my opinion.

Ells, maybe you should get a book on the Kama Sutra.. then you will have exhausting (yet awesome sex) and you will be so tired NOTHING will wake you up.

I just bought a position a day book. Borders has a bunch of good ones.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.