SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Um.... not that I would know first hand.... but I 100% agree with Sus on her disagreement with that statement.

Oh yes, I meant to comment on your incident too Quana! I think it's total BS! Especially since there were other groups on the field playing. I doubt the frisbee groups got a permit or anything & any kind of running around on a field is bound to tear it up so those were pointless justifications for messing with those guys. I've been with groups subject to harrassment a time or two & in almost every case, it has been an instance where someone was just power tripping with their little bit of authority. I'd report it too.

Yes, Nat, whispering woke me up. I really am just a very light sleeper often times to my detriment. I need quiet & dark to sleep well. Sucks to be me!

Granted there have been partners who have a slight edge over others but usually sex is pretty run-of-the-mill. There are only so many ways to do it & so on & so forth. Eventually, even the relationships that start out spicy tend to fizzle at least a little bit. Sex is sex....it's the intimacy that really matters. Just my opinion.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Granted there have been partners who have a slight edge over others but usually sex is pretty run-of-the-mill. There are only so many ways to do it & so on & so forth. Eventually, even the relationships that start out spicy tend to fizzle at least a little bit. Sex is sex....it's the intimacy that really matters. Just my opinion.

Again - totally disagree, lol - except for the part about the intimacy being what matters -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I cannot agree with you on this.. now I have had some "make me cry mind blowing sex" with a couple men and others are just "eh, so-so". Sex is not the same with everyone (at least for me) ... and its not always the size of the tool that matters! ;)

I'm on the disagreeing side as well.....and in my experience if the tool is a tad smaller, they are making up for it in other ways!! :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Um.... not that I would know first hand.... but I 100% agree with Sus on her disagreement with that statement.

Oh yes, I meant to comment on your incident too Quana! I think it's total BS! Especially since there were other groups on the field playing. I doubt the frisbee groups got a permit or anything & any kind of running around on a field is bound to tear it up so those were pointless justifications for messing with those guys. I've been with groups subject to harrassment a time or two & in almost every case, it has been an instance where someone was just power tripping with their little bit of authority. I'd report it too.

Yes, Nat, whispering woke me up. I really am just a very light sleeper often times to my detriment. I need quiet & dark to sleep well. Sucks to be me!

Ells, maybe you should get a book on the Kama Sutra.. then you will have exhausting (yet awesome sex) and you will be so tired NOTHING will wake you up.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I'm on the disagreeing side as well.....and in my experience if the tool is a tad smaller, they are making up for it in other ways!! :whistle:

Not always.... :angry:

And then you have the differences - Such as one guy my friends and I know - And quietly sing "To the Left, to the left" as he passes :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not always.... :angry:

And then you have the differences - Such as one guy my friends and I know - And quietly sing "To the Left, to the left" as he passes :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I cannot agree with you on this.. now I have had some "make me cry mind blowing sex" with a couple men and others are just "eh, so-so". Sex is not the same with everyone (at least for me) ... and its not always the size of the tool that matters! ;)

LOL EXACTLY.. but u know what for me that same guy that gave ME mind blowing, gave me so so the next week or the other way around.. even the TINY guy.. BROUGHT it one day LOL.. i guess its what u and he make it in my experiences and what ive heard.. i say just give me somebody that is not lazy.. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL EXACTLY.. but u know what for me that same guy that gave ME mind blowing, gave me so so the next week or the other way around.. even the TINY guy.. BROUGHT it one day LOL.. i guess its what u and he make it in my experiences and what ive heard.. i say just give me somebody that is not lazy.. :blush:

mi tink u was married? wha u mean give u somebody???

Timeline

Mstee is ur hubby o.k. with having no kids? He doesn't have any right?

Me and my girls were in a debate this weekend. I have a GF who had one kid when she met and married her hubby. He has no kids and she told him she was having NO MORE kids. Now she isn’t fixed but still she makes sure tp pop them pills to avoid any more babies. Well of course they have been married five years this month and her child graduates from high school next year and he wants kids. She said no. My friends think she is being selfish she should give her husband a kid and in a way I agree but hey she told him up front she was having no more kids so it s not like she lied or deceived him. Her plan is to start her own business in Hawaii. Every few years she wants to live somewhere different. She wasn’t really to into kids back in the day. Her mother raised her daughter damn near so she knew being a mom wasn’t the thing for her that is why she has been very careful every sense.

Good afternoon Yardies:

To answer this, when we discussed marriage I told him I can't have kids, Im stuck in my ways and please work with me on letting you help me with certain things because Im used to doing things on my own. I said are you okay with this? He said yes... I said are you SURE because we can just be good friends... He said Nah mon, everyting good! So he knows. He has bonded with my teens over the phone. Sticks up for them too lol.. Also my brother in laws and sister in laws are ALL under the age of 18, its 7 of them all together, so we have plenty of kids...

Sorry i screwed this one up... hit reply too fast...

Timeline
Ells, maybe you should get a book on the Kama Sutra.. then you will have exhausting (yet awesome sex) and you will be so tired NOTHING will wake you up.

Believe me, I've been a very adventurous (without calling myself a ####### :whistle: ) person in the sack so it's not really a lack of variety. It's actually more like 'been there, done that' & while I've had some great encounters, for me, few have been much different from the rest.

Speaking of the Kama Sutra, one time I watched the video on-line on the Netflix site & couldn't even finish it. It was something like 90 minutes long & had like a hundred positions they went through to show you different ways to do it. It was tastefully done but the music killed me....I fast-forwarded through it all to see if the music would ever change & it was one or two BORING tracks through the entire thing! That alone made me have to turn it off.

Timeline

i called and was SHOCKED they said, u DO indeed have to have reservations!!! and they are expensive as HELL.. she said that some fields are set aside for baseball or football or watever and u can not play on that area unless u have a reservation.. i told her the name of the park and she said that park has 3 soccer fields and 1 baseball field.. im like dyam, so basically u can't play on this park at all unless u've paid?? she said they may find a school field or something since school is out :unsure: WOW what happened to the parks being a place where our children and familes can fellowship and enjoy??

i was so shocked i didn't even bring up the part about the other groups allowed to stay on the field..

Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Hate to say it DaDa but you are boring....try these:

movie theater

DJ booth

Hot tub @ M'ville Ochi during the day

Pool @ the hotel (OS and regular)

OS in pool chair after tilting the umbrella for privacy (girl on the receiving end)

park bench

dark corner in a night club

driver's seat in a big SUV

restroom stall

balcony facing the walkway to the beach

pool chair while the staff cleaned the pool

under a waterfall

stopping an elevator between floors

under an empty stairwell

so much action that the mattress slides clean off the bed onto the floor and you keep going

man y'all have me talking too much...I mean all of this was a fabrication for my Stella story. :blush::devil::innocent:

Dont forget at every stop light while you are driving, you can pause for the cause too! :blush:

Timeline

mi tink u was married? wha u mean give u somebody???

finesse.. why u gonna come back from silence and reply to THAT??? lef mi! i am just speaking in general..

pls believe my husband nuh lazy at all!!! :devil:

Timeline
i called and was SHOCKED they said, u DO indeed have to have reservations!!! and they are expensive as HELL.. she said that some fields are set aside for baseball or football or watever and u can not play on that area unless u have a reservation.. i told her the name of the park and she said that park has 3 soccer fields and 1 baseball field.. im like dyam, so basically u can't play on this park at all unless u've paid?? she said they may find a school field or something since school is out :unsure: WOW what happened to the parks being a place where our children and familes can fellowship and enjoy??

i was so shocked i didn't even bring up the part about the other groups allowed to stay on the field..

Everything is about money these days. All city/state governments are struggling so if it doesn't earn revenue for them, it doesn't fly it seems. Really sucks....are there any other fields in the area that are free?

I'd probably have been too shocked to remember mentioning the other groups until too late as well.....but you KNOW those frisbee players didn't go get a reservation to play there! :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.