SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada... twins... 1 of each would be perfect! My mother had a twin brother and Louis has 3 or 4 sets of twins in his fam... so we just might be able to pull it off!

I think boy & girl twins would be perfect too! Done in one shot!

Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

where is this coming from? smadi ask bout dis?

I feel that way too. It was one thing when it was a passing fancy but when it's a serious relationship, I think it should be honored & respected. That's just for me though. I don't have a problem with anyone else how they want to do it & everyone has a different comfort level with it. And sometimes it is fun reading other's antics! :devil:

Was no one else surprised that KK was bringing up the topic?? LOL! :lol:

Was your son happy to get home, JAEng?

he was!! The baby was over the MOON to have him back!!!

Awwwww! :luv:

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

:rofl::rofl:

You tried! :yes:

The first time I tested the waters was off a catamaran cruise in Barbados - my ex was "working" - :whistle:

Right in the middle, along came a sea turtle...funny_swimming_turtle_postcard-p239387093520563857qibm_400.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Love the wide-eyed turtle pic!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

u disapproved that they did it or talked about it??

I just didn't want to know about it.....I kept having thoughts of them together...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Did their friendship change after that? One of my friends begged me to do that because her boyfriend begged her but I said no way...I don't want to see your coochie when I close my eyes at night!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

I just said this very thing to a friend of mine - women who kiss and tell wind up sharing their men!!!

i dare dem!!! :angry:

Timeline

that sea turtle would have scarred me for life LOL

i didn't think it was surprising kk would ask. i just assumed she was wondering how we deal with it..now if her answer was "she DOES talk about it" then i would be VERY surprised..

Timeline
that is a TERRIBLE story sus.. allt that death to rob them?? MY GOSH

ells u need a bigger bed and ear plugs LOL

I have ear plugs but he wakes me up from OUTSIDE the bedroom. This morning I told him when he goes out there, the couch (actually a double papasan) squeaks every time he moves so just when I'm about to snooze again, SQUEEEEAAAAAK! So my request this morning was from now on, close the bedroom door so he doesn't wake me with his praying & squeaking! :angry:

Nat u don't even look like you talk about it in the relationship.... LOL

:innocent:

I'm 100% more likely to discuss such topics with men than with women.

:lol::lol:

i can't say that ive ever saw anybody doing it.. or maybe i just didn't know.. ppl have thought i was doing it.. but nope.. a rub is all ya a get my yout! :innocent::rofl:

I have. One time, at a renaissance faire (yes, I've gone to those a few times...I'm a dork!), there was a woman with a big flowy 'ren' skirt sitting on top of her man who was sitting on the grass up against a fence. It was very subtle and IN THE MIDDLE of the crowd but there was no doubt that some action was taking place beneath that skirt. I was appalled! :o:o:blink: At least find a quieter place to do it!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
That's how I feel about it too. And that's why I never really go into great detail. Just don't want someone to get the idea in their head that it would be worth pursuing. But then again, I've said it before & I mean it....except in extreme circumstances (i.e. REALLY teeny ya-know-what or the opposite), sex is pretty much the same no matter who you do it with. So if you've had one, you won't have anything much different with another so just stick to yours & leave mine alone!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

in the middle of the faire?????.. WTH!!! not even a secluded alley way or something, arent' there children there sometomes?? WOW!!!if u like public acts and voyeurism.. they have places for that SHEESH..

ells.. i don't think the door being closed is gonna make a difference but ya'll have to try something i guess.. u are a very light sleeper huh?.. GIRL i can sleep thru a storm..

Timeline

While I didn't 'see' it happening, another time I knew 'it' was happening. I worked in the men's department at JCPenney's when I was just out of high school & a couple went in the dressing room (it was a quieter one than some of the others) to 'try on some jeans'. Well, they were taking just a little too long & being (trying) just a little too quiet. I was thinking of going in there to bust it up but decided to leave it alone. I just gave them the side-eye when they left! confused-smiley-17466.gif

Timeline

I don't know....there are major differences....sometimes. :devil:

I never really worried about anyone persuing. If he can be pursued, he wasn't worth my time anyhow.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with that statement :whistle::devil:

Ha ha....said the same thing before I saw this.

While I didn't 'see' it happening, another time I knew 'it' was happening. I worked in the men's department at JCPenney's when I was just out of high school & a couple went in the dressing room (it was a quieter one than some of the others) to 'try on some jeans'. Well, they were taking just a little too long & being (trying) just a little too quiet. I was thinking of going in there to bust it up but decided to leave it alone. I just gave them the side-eye when they left! confused-smiley-17466.gif

Happens all the time. I used to work the fitting room at Old Navy. Regular occurance. You could see their feet under the doors.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh REEEAAAALLLLLY??? :devil:

in the middle of the faire?????.. WTH!!! not even a secluded alley way or something, arent' there children there sometomes?? WOW!!!if u like public acts and voyeurism.. they have places for that SHEESH..

ells.. i don't think the door being closed is gonna make a difference but ya'll have to try something i guess.. u are a very light sleeper huh?.. GIRL i can sleep thru a storm..

YEP! Middle of the faire, kids running around & everything. This was right in a main area where they were having performances & all kinds of activity. I guess they were putting on their own performance! But they weren't much to look at in my opinion. :no:

I'm SOOOO jealous of people who can sleep heavy....only on the rarest of occasions can I sleep like a rock! I wake up from the littlest things....in JA Lehi liked it because he said I was always looking out & aware of things. One night, his uncle was 'tiefing' our current & I woke up cause I could hear him fiddling with the wires outside even though it was pretty quiet. I woke him up & had him check it out. He was glad that I'm kind of always on guard because he feels safer with me around. It's not such a good thing now though!

Timeline

Quana, that sort of story makes me upset (the football one). I'd def call the parks & find out if it's true that you need RESERVATIONS to play in the park.

Ells, whispering woke you up?? I guess we all have strange things that wake us. I can sleep through a lot of stuff, but if my phone vibrates on the nightstand, that'll wake me.

Um.... not that I would know first hand.... but I 100% agree with Sus on her disagreement with that statement.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

u know what..

i tend to agree w/ ells.. i havn't had THAT much exp LOL, but the ones i have had.. its been pretty much SIMILAR.. except like she said one that was VERY small and i soooo never believed my gf that said it could be TOO small.. i stood corrected that day LOL

Timeline
that is a TERRIBLE story sus.. allt that death to rob them?? MY GOSH

ells u need a bigger bed and ear plugs LOL

I have ear plugs but he wakes me up from OUTSIDE the bedroom. This morning I told him when he goes out there, the couch (actually a double papasan) squeaks every time he moves so just when I'm about to snooze again, SQUEEEEAAAAAK! So my request this morning was from now on, close the bedroom door so he doesn't wake me with his praying & squeaking! :angry:

Ells, you will get used to the extra noises eventually and they will become normal - it's just that you have been living alone for so long. I sleep through my kids banging or knocking into the wall or even my daughter sneaking into bed with me, but if there is a strange noise outside, I'm wide awake.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I cannot agree with you on this.. now I have had some "make me cry mind blowing sex" with a couple men and others are just "eh, so-so". Sex is not the same with everyone (at least for me) ... and its not always the size of the tool that matters! ;)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.