SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Morning Yardies!!!!! :D

Today is the day I find out babygirl.gif babyboy.gif

Think BABY GIRL will ya?? girlpowersmiley.gif

JAP that is so exciting, I truly hope you have a healthy baby and of course get that baby girl you want! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Dada for real, you never daggered inna deh water? yuh nuh knoa what yuh miss LOL I must have done it pon every beach in JA plus rivers :rofl::devil: Mi cyan believe yuh neva do night beach? Next time yuh visit I want this pon deh top of yuh list :lol:

Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

LOL Ells, I have to do the same thing as well not looking forward to it but I have to get it done :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Dada for real, you never daggered inna deh water? yuh nuh knoa what yuh miss LOL I must have done it pon every beach in JA plus rivers :rofl::devil: Mi cyan believe yuh neva do night beach? Next time yuh visit I want this pon deh top of yuh list :lol:

Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

LOL Ells, I have to do the same thing as well not looking forward to it but I have to get it done :yes:

WHeW.. philly.. mi nuh knoa ya had a a jamaica trip ritual, look for philly and mr philly on ur next trip guys.. dem di ones having fun inna di wata..

i can't say that ive ever saw anybody doing it.. or maybe i just didn't know.. ppl have thought i was doing it.. but nope.. a rub is all ya a get my yout! :innocent::rofl:

Timeline
i do w/ both..both can be a wealth of knowledge and critique LMAO!!

u give em demonstration?

who the men or the women?? :rofl:

wha roger numba?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nuh frighten him my gyal.. him already knoa he got a handful.. nuh mek him knoa EVERYBODY knoa ie!!! :rofl: he like the idea of a "lady in the streets" :rofl::rofl:

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i do w/ both..both can be a wealth of knowledge and critique LMAO!!

u give em demonstration?

who the men or the women?? :rofl:

wha roger numba?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nuh frighten him my gyal.. him already knoa he got a handful.. nuh mek him knoa EVERYBODY knoa ie!!! :rofl: he like the idea of a "lady in the streets" :rofl::rofl:

yuh nuh fool us.....

Timeline
Nat u don't even look like you talk about it in the relationship.... LOL

:innocent:

I'm 100% more likely to discuss such topics with men than with women.

So you sit around with the guys and discuss your sex life?

I'd have to agree with this. My best friend is a guy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Nat u don't even look like you talk about it in the relationship.... LOL

:innocent:

I'm 100% more likely to discuss such topics with men than with women.

So you sit around with the guys and discuss your sex life?

I'd have to agree with this. My best friend is a guy.

I have guys that I discuss it with too - But if I am going to discuss something, I am not going to discriminate if it's a man or woman that I am discussing it with -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

I just said this very thing to a friend of mine - women who kiss and tell wind up sharing their men!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

:thumbs: This is the way I am too.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.