Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawd, I missed this discussion last nite. The first time I tested the waters was at Mayfield falls :whistle:

whew one luv.. the FIRST time, so there have been SEVERAL :yes:

No! sorry clarification: my first and only time!

LOL.. WOWOIIIIEEEEE, except the shower.. im just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

u disapproved that they did it or talked about it??

I just didn't want to know about it.....I kept having thoughts of them together...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh i see!! :thumbs: so when i have mine, i won't tell u about it :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Quana got some and the freak has been unleashed! superfreak.jpg

kiikii.. I LOVE that smiley.. i need that cuz i am really a clark kent in disguise.. ppl WOULD NEVER KNOW..

ya'll know i have my spells.. sometimes i get out of order esp when honey was around, and clairern gotta come slap my hand :( .. so i go back to my sweet talk :innocent: , but dada have unleashed her again.. :devil: shoulda known..dada the other out of orda one!! WATCH HAR!!!

Ish I thought I was out of order till I met you all. Here I thought I put it down but hearing you all chat especially JAWI man I feel like a nun..... I will need my hand slapped from time to time. Mi chat too much and mi lub ta chat bout sex.

Quana uuh a Clark Kent fi ture. U do look so innocent if I didn’t know you betta I would sear you were lying. Ur truly a disguise. Going to church praying one minute and bringin out the heels and whip the next…

I really wish I was around in Honey's day. I think the two of us would have had a ball. Hey Q I think that is who my sister was.

lawd, I missed this discussion last nite. The first time I tested the waters was at Mayfield falls :whistle:

whew one luv.. the FIRST time, so there have been SEVERAL :yes:

No! sorry clarification: my first and only time!

Yeah Yeah Yeah dat's what they all say.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon - how are the children doing in school?

Just seeing this now.

It is only the first week but so far they are both doing good. AND things have been a bit easier in the house as well. Probably because they aren't sitting at home all day together bored out of their minds.

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

:rofl: wonder what the other kids were thinking....

I was wondering too...I asked him doesn't it smell?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Well, one day, we took a little trip to the river to :whistle: & after it was over, mister tells me one of those nasty crayfish had latched on to his 'seed bag'! I freaked out & laughed my a$$ off at the same time!! He didn't tell me right then cause he knew how I feel about them.

LMAO!!!! Dats what I'm saying!!! I would've been out of there if anything touched me!!!

I went to a river with Louis (and Tierra - no sexy times) ... just sitting on this rock and I am like what is that pinching me??? I thought the rock was sharp or something. I look down and there are a million crayfish biting my butt! They must have been like "what is this large thing sitting on our house"... Tierra freaked and would not step back in the river.... it was so nice and cool too.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

Je suis d'accord.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Good morning ladies!

Well Jawi..Today is the day :dance:

Someone elses hubby other form Roxie came on the 19th. Who was it?

Has anyone hear from Lawny or Kimmy? They must be having a blast :star:

Justecia's was coming the 19th. He is delayed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon - how are the children doing in school?

Just seeing this now.

It is only the first week but so far they are both doing good. AND things have been a bit easier in the house as well. Probably because they aren't sitting at home all day together bored out of their minds.

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

:rofl: wonder what the other kids were thinking....

I was wondering too...I asked him doesn't it smell?

how is he liking the school? what grade is he in?

Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

DaDa ... girl you have to try the water! :P

I was such a bad girl in school ... and living in DC in my 20's I did some crazy (fun) stuff. I think though as I get older I get more conservative. I really need to get back to my "freak" LOL!!!

I don't know how to say it ... I just feel "too old" for craziness. Sometimes I just want to let loose and act a fool like I used to... not a fool in a bad way... just had sooooo much fun.

It's funny... some people that know me (mostly people I work with) think I am so quiet, sweet and innocent! Then you ask my best friends and they will tell you I am the outgoing, social one!

Girl don't loose your freak side. When you daughter not's home just go crazy every once in a while therefore you'll have Louis wondering what you will get into next...LOL

I'm the opposite e when I was young I was more conservative and now with me being older I'm like hmm I wonder if I..... will I ........

I've always been a little too wild for my own good!

Morning all! I have to actually go in to work today :cry:

The past two nights, I have had BIZARRE dreams that woke me up - so not like me!

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

last night i had a dream that there was a strange man living in my basement for months and i didn't know and when i finally went down there, he had about 100 rabbits with him....the rabbits were everywhere...

Any rabbits die?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

Je suis d'accord.

Nat u don't even look like you talk about it in the relationship.... LOL

Timeline

let me tell ya'll bout last night..

roger plays futbol at this park in a HIGHER up part of town.. but hey thats where the yardies are, thats where we go.. no problem for weeks now and im sure they played there b4 we started going..

now last night the i had to drop roger and get gas.. i came back and watched them play for a good hour.. b4 a city truck pull up ONTO the field in the middle of the game and tells us we have to leave.. he rolled right past a TWO groups playing frisbee and some brown brethern playing futbol..to the middle of the dyam field to kick us off.. it felt soooo freaking bad..

of course all the yard men run up on the truck and start hollering why they have to move.. the driver was brown too and there is this lil ole white lady in the passenger seat..

they are really scared and i wouldve been too.. i mean its unfair, but there is a way to do everything..esp when u are screaming patois and are big and sweaty LOL

so anyway.. i heard a couple of stories as they hollered.. one is we made no reservation, which i never heard of to play at a public park, but its possible, i was on the BETTER side of town.. but i am sure all the other ppl had none either..

then they said something bout.. they said we mash up the field?? i don't know if this lady was a park official or what. I REALLY wanted to go ask, but roger said lets go, its not gonna change anything.. he better be glad the kids were at home cuz i certainly would have been doing a protest..

he told me the ole lady had been there earlier and and told them they couldn't play on the field and they ignored her.. my temper slowly faded, cuz i really don't know what she told them and why they ignored it..it may have very well been a valid one I guess???

but it still felt real bad to walk off the field while the others were permitted to play, it felt like a scene out of a civil rights movie or somthing, nothing every happened like that to me.. the other groups felt bad too.. some of them came over to figure out what was going on.. nobody really could make any sense out of it that i could gather, i don't even know if the driver knew why he was kicking us off besides that is what he had been told to do by the woman.. the police came as we left, ca the yardmen dem say CALL THE POLICE.. WE HAVE RIGHTS... and i noticed everybody started to leave, so i was happier that NOBODY played instead of just the jamaicans get kicked off.

Timeline

finesse he is liking it pretty good, I haven't heard any complaints except for me making him a nasty lunch. LOL! He likes his teacher, he has made a couple of friends so for the first week of school I have to give it two thumbs up. :thumbs::thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Lust singer's daughter killed - His wife also shot in incident

Thriller U of the popular reggae group LUST is mourning the loss of his 16-year-old daughter who was reportedly shot and killed after gunmen invaded her home in Miramar, Florida, in the United States on Monday.

shot and injured

The singer's wife was also reportedly shot and injured in the same incident.

When THE STAR contacted the Miramar police yesterday, all queries were directed to a public relations officer. Calls to that person, however, went unanswered up to press time.

Efforts to speak with Thriller U, real name Eustace Hamilton, were also unsuccessful.

However, group member and friend Singing Melody last night told THE STAR that he had spoken to Thriller U who he described as being devastated.

"Him not even a talk too much 'cause not even him know what exactly happen, right now all me devastated to," Singing Melody, born Everton Hardware said:

A report posted on the CBS4.com website said: Several members of a Miramar family were killed in what police suspect was a robbery. One woman who managed to survive the rampage is hospitalised in critical condition after being shot in the face.

shot

Miramar police said they received a call just before 3 p.m. on Monday from a person who said that a friend had just called to say she had been shot.

"Approximately 2:54 p.m. we received a 911 call from a third party, stating that there was a woman that was shot," said Miramar police spokesperson Tania Rues. "Officers responded to the scene, located the victim. She does have severe injuries ... . When officers arrived at the home at 9581 Encino Street, they found a woman lying out in front of the house and three people dead inside the residence. Faith Bisasor and her 15-year-old son, Davion Bishop, were among the deceased."

LUST shot to stardom in 1997 thanks to their debut single Sweetness of Your Love which spent multiple weeks atop local charts.

They found themselves back into the spotlight earlier this year with their impressive rendition of Air Supply's 1985 hit, Just As I Am.

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20090819/news/news1.html

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.