Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

u disapproved that they did it or talked about it??

I just didn't want to know about it.....I kept having thoughts of them together...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh i see!! :thumbs: so when i have mine, i won't tell u about it :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
:D finesse.. kk asked the question yesterday.. do u talk about sex w/ ur friends and/or family??

u really should catch up when u come on.. DANG..

With my family - absolutely not!

With my friends - sometimes - especially back in the day when it was a random thing - there are many situations that have become running jokes among my friends... but that is just sex...

I don't talk about making love in explicit detail - there is a difference to me.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just didn't want to know about it.....I kept having thoughts of them together...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh i see!! :thumbs: so when i have mine, i won't tell u about it :whistle::rofl::rofl:

I've begged and pleaded with my friends and sister NOT to share the details...but they insist on telling me stuff like 'He put my leg here and I bent over there'....yuckkkk

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Quana got some and the freak has been unleashed! superfreak.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Well, one day, we took a little trip to the river to :whistle: & after it was over, mister tells me one of those nasty crayfish had latched on to his 'seed bag'! I freaked out & laughed my a$$ off at the same time!! He didn't tell me right then cause he knew how I feel about them.

LMAO!!!! Dats what I'm saying!!! I would've been out of there if anything touched me!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
:D finesse.. kk asked the question yesterday.. do u talk about sex w/ ur friends and/or family??

u really should catch up when u come on.. DANG..

With my family - absolutely not!

With my friends - sometimes - especially back in the day when it was a random thing - there are many situations that have become running jokes among my friends... but that is just sex...

I don't talk about making love in explicit detail - there is a difference to me.

me too!!!! :yes: i forgot sus.. we are sisters too. LOL

Dillon - how are the children doing in school?

Just seeing this now.

It is only the first week but so far they are both doing good. AND things have been a bit easier in the house as well. Probably because they aren't sitting at home all day together bored out of their minds.

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

OKAY!!! u good for even asking!

Timeline
Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

my oldest is like that too.. i told ya'll she took her own friends' names for talking when the teacher was out

sisters

kk, nat and taylor :rofl:

I had a recent experience where it was not fun doing something i felt was wrong. My friend and her crazy mother wanted to show me the place where she is getting married this summer. Okay...so there was a wedding reception going on when we got there. Do you know they had me walking through these people wedding reception. I was like..u guys this is sooo wrong...she is just point out this and that...I saw the door and rush towards it. Of course they made fun of me the rest of the day. But I had the feeling of being caught and wanted to avoid it at all possibility.

Question: Do you talk about your sex life with your friends/family?

Family.....NO!

Friends.....only the less-conservative one's.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon - how are the children doing in school?

Just seeing this now.

It is only the first week but so far they are both doing good. AND things have been a bit easier in the house as well. Probably because they aren't sitting at home all day together bored out of their minds.

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

:rofl: wonder what the other kids were thinking....

Timeline
Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

my oldest is like that too.. i told ya'll she took her own friends' names for talking when the teacher was out

sisters

kk, nat and taylor :rofl:

I had a recent experience where it was not fun doing something i felt was wrong. My friend and her crazy mother wanted to show me the place where she is getting married this summer. Okay...so there was a wedding reception going on when we got there. Do you know they had me walking through these people wedding reception. I was like..u guys this is sooo wrong...she is just point out this and that...I saw the door and rush towards it. Of course they made fun of me the rest of the day. But I had the feeling of being caught and wanted to avoid it at all possibility.

Question: Do you talk about your sex life with your friends/family?

I must admit I do talk about sex and my relationship stuff with my close girlfriends. Louis doesnt mind, it doesnt bother him. I dont talk about it with family though. ew!

About the wedding reception crash. As long as you didnt do anything crazy I dont think it is that big of a deal. Its not like you stood in line at the buffett with your "big bag"...

Ha ha on the big bag. I have a friend who can't help swiping stuff anywhere she goes. Always carries a big bag. With baggies in it and shyt. I have learned not to say I like anything, anywhere we are. If I slip, I end up getting it for Christmas from her.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Quana got some and the freak has been unleashed! superfreak.jpg

kiikii.. I LOVE that smiley.. i need that cuz i am really a clark kent in disguise.. ppl WOULD NEVER KNOW..

ya'll know i have my spells.. sometimes i get out of order esp when honey was around, and clairern gotta come slap my hand :( .. so i go back to my sweet talk :innocent: , but dada have unleashed her again.. :devil: shoulda known..dada the other out of orda one!! WATCH HAR!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
sorry to hear that Quana...guess men get bored sometimes and feel the need to give us a hard time.

EXACTLY..

everytime i get comfortable.. he strts some more bs.. i swear.. i don't believe they would open the door if he did decide to show up, but i hate not being there to semi control the situation..

I think it is a character flaw in some ex's.....men and women!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawd, I missed this discussion last nite. The first time I tested the waters was at Mayfield falls :whistle:

whew one luv.. the FIRST time, so there have been SEVERAL :yes:

No! sorry clarification: my first and only time!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.