SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

where is this coming from? smadi ask bout dis?

dad was saying her friend won't talk about it...

oy misslady finesse, yuh nuh si mii disseration on yuh fi Nats??

Was your son happy to get home, JAEng?

he was!! The baby was over the MOON to have him back!!!

yeah mon....mi si it....mi sey it was good....

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most embarassing for me was when my ex-FIL made it his business to complain sbout my then MIL wasn't giving him any. I tore him a new one.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Most embarassing for me was when my ex-FIL made it his business to complain sbout my then MIL wasn't giving him any. I tore him a new one.

u told ur FIL off.. girl u RUTHLESS! that was unnecessary of him tho.. very demeaning!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:D finesse.. kk asked the question yesterday.. do u talk about sex w/ ur friends and/or family??

u really should catch up when u come on.. DANG..

mi nuh read back...only a page or 2

anyway, my answer to the question is no, not really. when i was younger, i think i did...i recall having a big discussion with my friends about ####### sex. we may talk about it in a general sense or a joking manner like how we do on here but not like specific details....

Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh and Hi Sus I hope DJ is feeling better.

I know mi late but ....HI SOLSOEUR!!

Even when I was in St Lucia for 6 months and working.. I was more fun! I think I am nicer in the Caribbean! ;-)

Speaking of buying a house in Jamaica... my father tells me he has land in the BAHAMAS.. Why did I not know this? So he says he is signing it over to me so that I can sell it and start building a guesthouse in St LUcia (Louis and I's dream). I guess the land isnt worth much but it is a start! Man, i hope he was drinking when he told me that!

My boss actually has a theory that people who live in warmer climates are nicer!! It's the living inside like bears in hibernation that makes it icky people.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Two of my friends had a threesome with each other and another guy, I couldn't look them in the eye for a good year :cry: :cry: :cry:

u disapproved that they did it or talked about it??

I just didn't want to know about it.....I kept having thoughts of them together...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

Maybe.. Well then stop asking me to share then....lol

It migth be good cuz he looks like he can't :whistle:

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
DaDa I don't even wanna think about them not being able to tell :no:

With my son the lady said: there's some BIG boy parts right there :blink::lol:

9:30 am is my appointment time...

I am drinking the water dem ask me to drink right now...

Hope I can hold my bladder for an hour and 45 minutes :help:

I hate that part. They ask you to drink all dat wata and then push on your belly. U be sititng there like any more pressure and I'm bound to shoot.

With the twins I had to get a sono ever month. Ugh that was torture.

Edited by DaDa

dammit, I'm traumatized all over again :unsure:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon - how are the children doing in school?

Just seeing this now.

It is only the first week but so far they are both doing good. AND things have been a bit easier in the house as well. Probably because they aren't sitting at home all day together bored out of their minds.

Packing him a lunch has been a bit challenging though. He always wants me to make him a fried egg sandwich for lunch. Well I'm like isn't it going to be cold so the first day I wrapped it in tin foil. He comes home and I asked him how it was. He says it got slimy because it sweated. So then the second day I just put it in his sandwich container. He said it was slimy again. So today I just said forget it he can have a turkey sandwich. LOL!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

Maybe.. Well then stop asking me to share then....lol

It migth be good cuz he looks like he can't :whistle:

im w/ u dada.. i have friend too. that EVERY morning she sends and email.. whats up.. i would tell her what going on in my life and then she would say NOTHING.. like oh ok.. :blink:

i ask her whats going on and she say.. "nothing" or " ready to get off of work" BOORRRING.. i couldn't tell u much about her at all :angry:

i got tired of that and sometimes would ignore the email, cuz she really isn't interested.. then she get mad and say.. oh u can't speak??? :blink:

i hate that.. i know its half my fault cuz i could just say .. "hi have a good day".. but i feel like if u took the effort to send me and email... not a txt.. i should talk to u.. sometimes i do get busy at work :whistle: so don't say "u can't speak" when u don't talk to me anyway..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.