Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

dada... twins... 1 of each would be perfect! My mother had a twin brother and Louis has 3 or 4 sets of twins in his fam... so we just might be able to pull it off!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All!

... Now my BFF I hate that we cant talk about it . Like I’ll talk and she listens but she never comments back, gives me suggestions or tells me any of her experiences but besides the one time when she felt he was a selfish lover that was it. She always to hear about mine but she never shares hers. Now I know that some things should be left between you and your mate but damn can I get a hint something …. She has been with her dude for 12 years now still not married just shaking up and I guess she is doing something right he is still there but I wonder how can you be 30 and not like to say anything especially when we share so many other things with one another.

My guess: It's REALLY REALLY good for her. So she doesn't want to tell you all because she doesn't want any of you lusting after her man. If it wasn't as good, she'd probably share.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
last night i had a dream that there was a strange man living in my basement for months and i didn't know and when i finally went down there, he had about 100 rabbits with him....the rabbits were everywhere...

I wonder if you saw a commercial for Jimmy Kimel live. Tonight, he has Cameron Diaz on and in the commercial they show her in a hammock covered in bunnies.

Today is the day I find out babygirl.gif

Ooooh! I want to know.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Hey everyone....just jumpin on to say hello and say all is good (except massive amounts of mosquito bites). I was able to see Princess Tia in person the other night when she did a couple songs before Etana at Negril Escape. The show was wonderful...

yardies i need your advice

its been a little over 3 mths since we got noa1

and i'm seeing a couple ppl who filed after me getting their approval

so far i have not had much of a desire to call uscis but seeing 3 mths pass and ppl after me getting approvals is giving me the URGE to ask hubby to call them

is this reasonable? am i jumping the gun?

3 months & you're worried! Psshaw! Try 6.5!

I filed in December. Almost all the December filers were approved in April. There were a handful of us still waiting. Almost all of the rest of us then got approved within one week in July. I think our files were all in the same box lost or with a slacker.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa I don't even wanna think about them not being able to tell :no:

With my son the lady said: there's some BIG boy parts right there :blink::lol:

9:30 am is my appointment time...

I am drinking the water dem ask me to drink right now...

Hope I can hold my bladder for an hour and 45 minutes :help:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all.. jamerican.. glad u made it and are having a great time.. i guess it all worked out w/ ur son.. thank God..

congrats to ja p and jawi today.. BIG DAYS

and roxie yesterday.. BIG UP

both my girls were unknown till D DAY.. i like surprises LOL

mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

Finesse is married, has a son and a step daughter. She likes the color red and reggae music. She is pretty laid back until you push her too far and then she freaks out in a MAJOR way. She is sociable and has many friends from all walks of life, but treasures her alone time. She secretly wants to be a loner.

She hates taking anything from anyone, is fircely independent to to the poeint of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

She believes in the family unit, but she isn't very close with her family, she regards some of her friends as her family. She speaks her mind, could care less if your feelings are hurt, you aksed, she isn't going to lie. She refuses to give anyone respect just because of who they are. This has got her in trouble a few times.

She likes sexy clothes, and could care less what anyone thinks of how she dresses. She likes to think she isn't a hoochie mama.

She tries to keep her son on the straight and narrow, but she admits she isn't big on discipline. She prefers to talk it through with him.

:whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all.. jamerican.. glad u made it and are having a great time.. i guess it all worked out w/ ur son.. thank God..

congrats to ja p and jawi today.. BIG DAYS

and roxie yesterday.. BIG UP

both my girls were unknown till D DAY.. i like surprises LOL

i didn't know what my son was going to be either..........

I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't discuss the actuall sex act or much about sex with anyone apart from my husband. I don't like hearing about it either. I will say little things like 'Boy was my husband happy to see me' or 'can imagine you two made it up for the long absence', 'he was USELESS' or "it was AMAZING'...but apart from that very basic stuff, don't feel comfortable at all going any further....Now with my husband it's a different story, happily discuss most aspects with him....Just feel it's wrong to be carrying myy business outside the relationship.

where is this coming from? smadi ask bout dis?

where is this coming from? smadi ask bout dis?

dad was saying her friend won't talk about it...

oy misslady finesse, yuh nuh si mii disseration on yuh fi Nats??

Was your son happy to get home, JAEng?

he was!! The baby was over the MOON to have him back!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.