Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
nat, im laughing cuz u said he can pick u up in the water.. I weigh more than roger, he picked me up one time after dancing and i kept telling him NOOO.. he is always trying to pick up so i finally gave in, and he was putting me down after 10 steps :blush::rofl: .. he made a valient effort :luv:

:lol::lol: Lehi picked me up once too & SHOCKED me since I too weigh more than him! I was sitting on him (CLOTHED...take your minds out da gutta!) & we were having a tickle fight. I was kinda winning until he scooped me up & somehow carried me across the room & flopped me on the bed. I couldn't believe he picked me up like that! :o:o:blink:

Yeah but once he flopped you on the bed what happened next?? LOL :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardies!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all! I have to actually go in to work today :cry:

The past two nights, I have had BIZARRE dreams that woke me up - so not like me!

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

last night i had a dream that there was a strange man living in my basement for months and i didn't know and when i finally went down there, he had about 100 rabbits with him....the rabbits were everywhere...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The past two nights, I have had BIZARRE dreams that woke me up - so not like me!

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

me too! :angry:

i will miss you guys :(

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

last night i had a dream that there was a strange man living in my basement for months and i didn't know and when i finally went down there, he had about 100 rabbits with him....the rabbits were everywhere...

TAP NYAM A NITE TIME!!!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

LOL... maybe the bunnies came from all the sex talk yesterday!

I woke Tierra up this morning and she was still 1/2 asleep... she says "mom I dont want to be flattened out"!!! SHe always says some weird stuff when I wake her up in the morning.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Hate to say it DaDa but you are boring....try these:

movie theater

DJ booth

Hot tub @ M'ville Ochi during the day

Pool @ the hotel (OS and regular)

OS in pool chair after tilting the umbrella for privacy (girl on the receiving end)

park bench

dark corner in a night club

driver's seat in a big SUV

restroom stall

balcony facing the walkway to the beach

pool chair while the staff cleaned the pool

under a waterfall

stopping an elevator between floors

under an empty stairwell

so much action that the mattress slides clean off the bed onto the floor and you keep going

man y'all have me talking too much...I mean all of this was a fabrication for my Stella story. :blush::devil::innocent:

I love this one!!!! It has me :rofl: Damn Jawi you go girl. I sense the act of getting caught turns you on....Umm I'm not sure I can do the rest room stalls. I can't be picked up. Unless there is another way to get it. Damn I can't wait for your book. See I need friends like you I have no friends that are adventurous or give me any ideas and now from reading this I'm like hmmmmm.

I heard of people who were at restaurants and snuck away to the bathroom.

Timeline

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

me too! :angry:

i will miss you guys :(

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

TAP NYAM A NITE TIME!!!!

hubby says that all the time too.....and i never heard that before he said it to me......what is the correlation between eating and dreaming?

Timeline
I have heard from Lawny - she is running herself ragged with her family. Also talked to Jamerican - she reached, they were over in Negril for a few days because they wanted to go to the Etana show - they are having her blast, her daughter is loving the beach.

Oh so is Jamerican staying for good well I think she said 6 months.

Timeline
TAP NYAM A NITE TIME!!!!

LOL, I haven't nyam a nite time - Don't know what my problem is - The wierd thing is - I can't remember what the dream was now - All I know is that it was so bad it woke me up. :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Happy Day today, Jawi!!

whappen?

LOL... maybe the bunnies came from all the sex talk yesterday!

I woke Tierra up this morning and she was still 1/2 asleep... she says "mom I dont want to be flattened out"!!! SHe always says some weird stuff when I wake her up in the morning.

:rofl::rofl: ha! wonder what she was dreaming about....my son say some crazy things in his sleep too

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Yes Jawi sounds pretty adventerous! Wahoo! I dont think I could do in stalls... but have in 1 person bathroom! LOL

When I think about all the crazy stuff I did.. I get all proud!! hahaha!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.