Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God doesnt stop the storms from happening he provides you with the tools to get you through the storms (my friend posted this on fb) ..thanks for all the prayers ladies ...

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk well said!

Timeline
Finesse is married, has a son and a step daughter. She likes the color red and reggae music. She is pretty laid back until you push her too far and then she freaks out in a MAJOR way. She is sociable and has many friends from all walks of life, but treasures her alone time. She secretly wants to be a loner.

She hates taking anything from anyone, is fircely independent to to the poeint of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

She believes in the family unit, but she isn't very close with her family, she regards some of her friends as her family. She speaks her mind, could care less if your feelings are hurt, you aksed, she isn't going to lie. She refuses to give anyone respect just because of who they are. This has got her in trouble a few times.

She likes sexy clothes, and could care less what anyone thinks of how she dresses. She likes to think she isn't a hoochie mama.

She tries to keep her son on the straight and narrow, but she admits she isn't big on discipline. She prefers to talk it through with him.

Interesting! lol @ "likes to think"

my2, I like that quote.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

Finesse is married, has a son and a step daughter. She likes the color red and reggae music. She is pretty laid back until you push her too far and then she freaks out in a MAJOR way. She is sociable and has many friends from all walks of life, but treasures her alone time. She secretly wants to be a loner.

She hates taking anything from anyone, is fircely independent to to the poeint of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

She believes in the family unit, but she isn't very close with her family, she regards some of her friends as her family. She speaks her mind, could care less if your feelings are hurt, you aksed, she isn't going to lie. She refuses to give anyone respect just because of who they are. This has got her in trouble a few times.

She likes sexy clothes, and could care less what anyone thinks of how she dresses. She likes to think she isn't a hoochie mama.

She tries to keep her son on the straight and narrow, but she admits she isn't big on discipline. She prefers to talk it through with him.

LMAO - you know you need to repost that in the am, cause Finesse nah read back

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

She sounds like a WONDERFUL person! :D

Timeline

Thanks Ells & Sus for the Kingston info.

I found Marlita's thread. Bumped it up, so if anyone else has an interview coming up (mstee, my2), this may be good info for you, too.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I found Marlita's thread. Bumped it up, so if anyone else has an interview coming up (mstee, my2), this may be good info for you, too.

i love that my name is included in those with a future interview

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

i love that my name is included in those with a future interview

me too! awwwww thanks Nat!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh and Hi Sus I hope DJ is feeling better.

Hi Sol, long time no see - DJ is grumpy, which is a sure sign he is better - cause he gets mushy when he's really sick :bonk: How are things with you?

Irie - what part of St. Lucia do you want to build a guest house in? (and my reservation is already booked!)

Well I would like to be near Castries, Gros Islet side.. I like the action. I think Louis would rather be in the Vieux Fort area... Atlantic side. Either way SLU is small. You can drive around the island in 4 hours... and that is stopping at bars and such along the way!

We would do the whole Lucian package... guest house, cook food, have a bar/shop... all that!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

http://www.sangstersrealty.com/properties/prop7436.htm

has anyone ever heard of this or used a place like this

Edited by my2rmylife

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Hi Sol, long time no see - DJ is grumpy, which is a sure sign he is better - cause he gets mushy when he's really sick :bonk: How are things with you?

Irie - what part of St. Lucia do you want to build a guest house in? (and my reservation is already booked!)

Well I would like to be near Castries, Gros Islet side.. I like the action. I think Louis would rather be in the Vieux Fort area... Atlantic side. Either way SLU is small. You can drive around the island in 4 hours... and that is stopping at bars and such along the way!

We would do the whole Lucian package... guest house, cook food, have a bar/shop... all that!

well at least you already have guests ....cause you know all of us are going to be visiting

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

well at least you already have guests ....cause you know all of us are going to be visiting

:thumbs:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
just wanted to say good night.. my daughter is like mom can I get on the computer dangggggggggg! lol

lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.