SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know what you mean Ells about Progressive, they are serving their purpose though. I had issues with the tow vendors they use and told them don't give me the first one in my area give me the second. It worked better for me. The bottom line is insurance is just a money making industry, they push it to the limit...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
nat, im laughing cuz u said he can pick u up in the water.. I weigh more than roger, he picked me up one time after dancing and i kept telling him NOOO.. he is always trying to pick up so i finally gave in, and he was putting me down after 10 steps :blush::rofl: .. he made a valient effort :luv:

:lol::lol: Lehi picked me up once too & SHOCKED me since I too weigh more than him! I was sitting on him (CLOTHED...take your minds out da gutta!) & we were having a tickle fight. I was kinda winning until he scooped me up & somehow carried me across the room & flopped me on the bed. I couldn't believe he picked me up like that! :o:o:blink:

Question: Do you talk about your sex life with your friends/family?

Not in detail. A lot of friends try to get info out of me & I just sidestep it or continue the convo on another topic. I usually just say 'it's nice' or 'it's good' & leave it at that. As far as discussing with family, I go into the basics with my Mom like birth control options or when I get upset & say things like "sex is pretty much the same no matter who it's with" when I'm feeling frustrated when people try to make it seem like that's the only reason you're in the relationship. Other than that, it's OUR business! :whistle::innocent:

About the wedding reception crash. As long as you didnt do anything crazy I dont think it is that big of a deal. Its not like you stood in line at the buffett with your "big bag"...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God doesnt stop the storms from happening he provides you with the tools to get you through the storms (my friend posted this on fb) ..thanks for all the prayers ladies ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Ells, do you have a website for Hotel Sandhurst (I forgot the new name, but where you stayed)? I'm not finding it online.

Also, HotelGloriana's website went down on August 14 because their domain name expired. I need them to pay that bill. :angry:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Tia performed at the Etana concert last night.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Ladies i am having a crazy week first my future mil has a stroke from her pressure and now my father who has high blood pressure falls back and lost consciousness for a few mins and when he comes to wnats to know why we are all yelling .. i tell you ladies please pray for my family

Most definitely... You know its amazing to see that we all have different circumstances surrounding our lives but this site brought us together for a common cause.... I appreciate you ladies. I really do. So much inspiration... In my prayers my2

I was so scared the look of blank stare on his face >> i feared the worse..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Im back guys. Dropped the car off successfully and I rented a Ford Fusion... nice car! I have a 2007 Hyundai Elantra and I miss her already.. I hope they do a good job :crying:

What a pain in the butt that kinda stuff is! Hope this goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Ladies i am having a crazy week first my future mil has a stroke from her pressure and now my father who has high blood pressure falls back and lost consciousness for a few mins and when he comes to wnats to know why we are all yelling .. i tell you ladies please pray for my family

Prayers for you My2! (F)(L)

Probably not, police out here a tad racist. Im glad you are getting things in order, must be a relief for you Ells.. You had a lot going on at once.

Still do & will continue to....haven't even filed AOS yet! See what those of you in the earlier stages of this process have to look forward to?? :no::no:

Ells, do you have a website for Hotel Sandhurst (I forgot the new name, but where you stayed)? I'm not finding it online.

Also, HotelGloriana's website went down on August 14 because their domain name expired. I need them to pay that bill. :angry:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=s...INGS&aqi=g2

Sorry, not trying to be a smart aleck & state the obvious, I just couldn't remember my info & don't have it handy so I googled for you cause I WANT to help you. Try the number at the top of the search:

Sandhurst Cres

Kingston, Surrey 6, Jamaica

(876) 927-8244

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll do some more digging for you.

Timeline
Sorry, not trying to be a smart aleck & state the obvious, I just couldn't remember my info & don't have it handy so I googled for you cause I WANT to help you. Try the number at the top of the search:

Sandhurst Cres

(876) 927-8244

Oh. I was hoping they had a website where I could see the rates n stuff, but looks like they don't have one. How did you find out about this place?

I was thinking to stay at Christar Villas. I saw it was highly regarded in the Jamaica Survival thread, but it is $125/night. I see that Sandhurst is closer to the embassy, though.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh and Hi Sus I hope DJ is feeling better.

Hi Sol, long time no see - DJ is grumpy, which is a sure sign he is better - cause he gets mushy when he's really sick :bonk: How are things with you?

Irie - what part of St. Lucia do you want to build a guest house in? (and my reservation is already booked!)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Sandhurst Cres

(876) 927-8244

Oh. I was hoping they had a website where I could see the rates n stuff, but looks like they don't have one. How did you find out about this place?

I was thinking to stay at Christar Villas. I saw it was highly regarded in the Jamaica Survival thread, but it is $125/night. I see that Sandhurst is closer to the embassy, though.

No, I couldn't find a web site either. A friend (USC) who lives in Kingston recommended it. I see mixed reviews on Tripadvisor but our experience was good (other than like another review noted you wait AGES for the food to be served), had A/C & comfortable beds, it is also pretty darn close to the embassy & the price was right.

Edited by Ellsinlove

mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

Finesse is married, has a son and a step daughter. She likes the color red and reggae music. She is pretty laid back until you push her too far and then she freaks out in a MAJOR way. She is sociable and has many friends from all walks of life, but treasures her alone time. She secretly wants to be a loner.

She hates taking anything from anyone, is fircely independent to to the poeint of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

She believes in the family unit, but she isn't very close with her family, she regards some of her friends as her family. She speaks her mind, could care less if your feelings are hurt, you aksed, she isn't going to lie. She refuses to give anyone respect just because of who they are. This has got her in trouble a few times.

She likes sexy clothes, and could care less what anyone thinks of how she dresses. She likes to think she isn't a hoochie mama.

She tries to keep her son on the straight and narrow, but she admits she isn't big on discipline. She prefers to talk it through with him.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Sorry to hear about your Dad, My2 - hope he's okay

Nat, search for Marlita's thread in this section - lots of Kingston hotels in there under $125 a night

he is ok ... he is resting going to see the doc in the am medics checked him out fully. i believe he may have had what they call a walking stroke ... i just pray everything is ok my poor mom looked so scared and helpless..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.