6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all..

i pray everyone is blessed and doing well..

i have some big news..didn't share yesterday cuz im too nosy and couldn't get caught up.. :whistle:

OKAY MY SISTREN..

Ya'll know i have been a worry wart when it comes to this JA/US love thing for 2 years now.. :blush: but THIS trip has been different than ALL others.. i am busting out ot the seams w/ happiness and joy everyday w/ this man.. the love he's shown me cannot be matched SOOOOO

we eloped over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

i am officially a MRS.. and I LOOOOVVVVE MY GOOD GOOD HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Quana - i am so happy for you.

Hi my VJ family - i miss everyone so much - enjoy quana you desire it!

love.jpg

Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

You are close by when can I bring my hellians by LOL

philly, u are NOT alone.. i warned roger b4 he came, but its nothing like being IN the eye of the storm LOL

i'm either running running running or sleeping sleeping sleeping, ... i am just too tired when i get from work and church.. i try to give everybody a good 30 mins of bonding and recap time LOL and then i really can close the door to the world LOL.. on sat we are in the streets after i get from work.. going here, going there, so at least we not bored, BUT he would much rather be at home alone w/ me :wub:

i need 2 of me!!

Girl yes!!! Its so hard we have to be everything to everyone you are so right we need to 2 of us LOL. Remember that movie Duplicity?

Yup I knew about this too Dada, you know I believe its all a personal choice. Although she was a spokeswoman for plus size but like many of us Fluffy gyals one day she looked in the mirror and didn't like what she saw and wanted to change. She has been talking about her journey for some and she says she is changing her lifestyle and exercising and has not had surgery. Time will tell, lots of people say that and we find they had surgery. IMO it's a struggle with weight management and I am all for surgery :star: !

Well I can understand her not wanting be a big girl anymore shoot I’m starting to look at all my hips and azz and I’m finally realizing o.k. Dada its time to do something about it. I would never want to be skinny nor do I feel I have the body type to be skinny I love my curves I just have too much curves so to shed some pounds I know would look good. I’m not mad at Mo for doing it I just disagree with HOW she did it. How can you be a spokesperson for big girls one day and act like fat is all that and then go under the knife? I think she should lose weight but what’s wrong with diet and exercise?

I disagree against the surgery I think it’s a quick fix but I have seen so many people get it and they look worse afterwards or they go back to being big again because they never practiced or learned how to EAT properly. I have a GF that has had it three times now. As soon as she learns to shut her mouth or make better choices the weight will stay off. I always said I rather be big and cute then skinny and ugly. I Look at Mo she doesn’t even look good. Maybe she was tired so this might not be a good pic but she doesn’t look like the same I swear that girl to me was SHARP with all her rolls and all. Look at Star. No one can tell me she looks prettier now than when she was heavy.

At the end of the day to each its own but my dr suggested getting the surgery and (Like Sophia in the Color Purple) I told her Hell Naw. She said wah yuh say?? I said Hell Naw. My fluffy rass gone do it the right way r not at all.

Just my two cents.

Dada of course I see where you are coming from being a Fluffy Gyal member LOL but I am not knocking the surgery! I lost 60 lbs last year and let me tell you its so hard to keep it off ( even after I gained ## back) and the journey to lose my goal weight of 100 lbs seems like an impossibility. It nuh easy gyal changing your lifestyle eating healthy and working out is the right way to advance towards your goal but with surgery you have to work to maintain the weight loss as well with the healthy lifestyle. Remember Carny Wilson she broad casted her weight loss pon deh internet and she gained alot of weight again and talked about the struggle even with the surgery to keep off the weight so it's not miracle cure either. I have a Bariatric physician and before we considered surgery they will put you on a diet for 6 months before considering any surgery to confirm that you can conform to the healthy lifestyle. That's what I did and of course I lost weight but keeping it off is a struggle! I still want to try the surgery and like you say I will never be skinny and I love my curves but the surgery can only enhance my chances of success in this weight loss journey. Hubby is not a fan of the surgery either but he sees the frustration and the battles I go through so he said he would support me if I go forward with the choice.......

boobies.gif

here is quana pon di balcony in negril

BUahhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

I need to vent yall, Im sooooooooo upset right now. I went to the pharmacy to get my daughter's asthma spacer and someone hit my car!!!! The woman was so incoherent and she had a 2/3 yr old in the car with her. She was oblivious to everything!!! What has me so mad right now is how can you jeopardize a child's live like that? This is just what I didn't need!!! Don't they know Im trying to get to my man to get him over here???? :angry:

I'm glad she got taken into custody though. And of course she'd have some BS story for the report. I wonder if they tested her for drugs or alcohol??

morning everyone...

i had a dream that i squeezed oranges for a living. what do you all think that means?

:blink::blink::rofl:

morning everyone...

i had a dream that i squeezed oranges for a living. what do you all think that means?

Did your man wake up crying in pain??

:rofl::rofl:

morning everyone...

Did your man wake up crying in pain??

:rofl:

no, but i was so thirsty for fresh squeezed orange juice this morning, i had to go get some on my way to work...

Your body is needing vitamin C.....ya breed! :yes::yes:

As for Progressive being good :whistle:

I have mixed feelings about them too. It's not them I have the problem with as much as it is some of their 'vendors'.....had the WORST body shop ever work on my car when it was vandalized. I can't even go into it without writing a novel but let's just say I can't believe they are STILL on the Progressive network of shops!

O.k. wait STOP THE FREAKING PRESS!!!!

O.k. I was listening to my Steve Harvey show this morning and my girl Monique is on there talking bout her show that airs Sept 25. So I come to work to try and find out info on it because I want to see where it is tapping because I would like to be an audience guess or what ever. Well I found some pics she recently took at the hoodie awards and gosh darn it bat man the chic has lost weight. But I’m worried she looks like she lost weight through surgery and not by eating right and exercising. What I don’t get is Monique to me was a beautiful full figure girl She was flawless she always dresses nice and wasn’t she a spoke person for full figured woman? Now I can se her wanting to lose weight for health reasons or maybe she was just tired of being big but if your a spoke person for big girls all ova why wouldn’t you show them a healthy way to come done instead of doing surgery? Now I might be wrong maybe she dint get surgery but from this pic what do you all think??

http://www.bet.com/entertainment/Photos/ce...tos0817.htm?i=7

I can't really tell.. I mean she isnt skinny... we would have to see what she looks like today. See how fast she lost the weight.

I can say.... she needs a bra!

She needs a bra AND to have the excess skin removed from her arms....it's one thing to be 'regular folk' & have that & a whole other thing to be a celebrity with the money for 'procedures' sportin the chicken wings. That's what I noticed the most.....other than that, I think she looks pretty decent.

Timeline
Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

You are close by when can I bring my hellians by LOL

philly, u are NOT alone.. i warned roger b4 he came, but its nothing like being IN the eye of the storm LOL

i'm either running running running or sleeping sleeping sleeping, ... i am just too tired when i get from work and church.. i try to give everybody a good 30 mins of bonding and recap time LOL and then i really can close the door to the world LOL.. on sat we are in the streets after i get from work.. going here, going there, so at least we not bored, BUT he would much rather be at home alone w/ me :wub:

i need 2 of me!!

Girl yes!!! Its so hard we have to be everything to everyone you are so right we need to 2 of us LOL. Remember that movie Duplicity?

Yup I knew about this too Dada, you know I believe its all a personal choice. Although she was a spokeswoman for plus size but like many of us Fluffy gyals one day she looked in the mirror and didn't like what she saw and wanted to change. She has been talking about her journey for some and she says she is changing her lifestyle and exercising and has not had surgery. Time will tell, lots of people say that and we find they had surgery. IMO it's a struggle with weight management and I am all for surgery :star: !

Well I can understand her not wanting be a big girl anymore shoot I’m starting to look at all my hips and azz and I’m finally realizing o.k. Dada its time to do something about it. I would never want to be skinny nor do I feel I have the body type to be skinny I love my curves I just have too much curves so to shed some pounds I know would look good. I’m not mad at Mo for doing it I just disagree with HOW she did it. How can you be a spokesperson for big girls one day and act like fat is all that and then go under the knife? I think she should lose weight but what’s wrong with diet and exercise?

I disagree against the surgery I think it’s a quick fix but I have seen so many people get it and they look worse afterwards or they go back to being big again because they never practiced or learned how to EAT properly. I have a GF that has had it three times now. As soon as she learns to shut her mouth or make better choices the weight will stay off. I always said I rather be big and cute then skinny and ugly. I Look at Mo she doesn’t even look good. Maybe she was tired so this might not be a good pic but she doesn’t look like the same I swear that girl to me was SHARP with all her rolls and all. Look at Star. No one can tell me she looks prettier now than when she was heavy.

At the end of the day to each its own but my dr suggested getting the surgery and (Like Sophia in the Color Purple) I told her Hell Naw. She said wah yuh say?? I said Hell Naw. My fluffy rass gone do it the right way r not at all.

Just my two cents.

Dada of course I see where you are coming from being a Fluffy Gyal member LOL but I am not knocking the surgery! I lost 60 lbs last year and let me tell you its so hard to keep it off ( even after I gained ## back) and the journey to lose my goal weight of 100 lbs seems like an impossibility. It nuh easy gyal changing your lifestyle eating healthy and working out is the right way to advance towards your goal but with surgery you have to work to maintain the weight loss as well with the healthy lifestyle. Remember Carny Wilson she broad casted her weight loss pon deh internet and she gained alot of weight again and talked about the struggle even with the surgery to keep off the weight so it's not miracle cure either. I have a Bariatric physician and before we considered surgery they will put you on a diet for 6 months before considering any surgery to confirm that you can conform to the healthy lifestyle. That's what I did and of course I lost weight but keeping it off is a struggle! I still want to try the surgery and like you say I will never be skinny and I love my curves but the surgery can only enhance my chances of success in this weight loss journey. Hubby is not a fan of the surgery either but he sees the frustration and the battles I go through so he said he would support me if I go forward with the choice.......

boobies.gif

here is quana pon di balcony in negril

BUahhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

Oh my gawd.. look at dat smiley haha.. it looks like me cept mine bigga! I am part of the "big" gal club.. as long as I don't get no bigga... I eat pretty healthy.. my kids kinda don't like me for it... I was even thinking about looking into Rastafarianism?? (sp) Gonna excercise more though. I tend to get lazy at times

Im back guys. Dropped the car off successfully and I rented a Ford Fusion... nice car! I have a 2007 Hyundai Elantra and I miss her already.. I hope they do a good job :crying:

Timeline
Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

I was SUCH the opposite of you Nat. I used to hit all my teachers. That was when they were allowed to hit you, well I hit them right back from 1st grade to 4th grade until my momma beat mi azz in front of the entire recess group... That was a quick fix for Tee :rofl:

you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Yeah Mon beautiful ting de wata! :thumbs:

Timeline
Even when I was in St Lucia for 6 months and working.. I was more fun! I think I am nicer in the Caribbean! ;-)

Speaking of buying a house in Jamaica... my father tells me he has land in the BAHAMAS.. Why did I not know this? So he says he is signing it over to me so that I can sell it and start building a guesthouse in St LUcia (Louis and I's dream). I guess the land isnt worth much but it is a start! Man, i hope he was drinking when he told me that!

That is so nice, you are so blessed! I hope its true for you guys

VJnCaramel, I see you down there. Come out & chat with us!

Lol@Nat callin people out :rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies i am having a crazy week first my future mil has a stroke from her pressure and now my father who has high blood pressure falls back and lost consciousness for a few mins and when he comes to wnats to know why we are all yelling .. i tell you ladies please pray for my family

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Afternoon Yardies!

WHEW! Took me all day to catch up. I had to go to the SSA office at lunch so I lost some time there. Took about an hour to change my name to my married name. I was getting a little annoyed when I started seeing about a dozen people who came in WAY after me get processed before me. Just when I was about to start freaking out, the lady called my name. Glad that part's done....now just have to change the info with my employer, then the DMV, then my bank, then my credit cards...then, then, then....... :wacko:

It's WAY easier being the guy in a marriage!

I'm glad she got taken into custody though. And of course she'd have some BS story for the report. I wonder if they tested her for drugs or alcohol??

Probably not, police out here a tad racist. Im glad you are getting things in order, must be a relief for you Ells.. You had a lot going on at once.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Even when I was in St Lucia for 6 months and working.. I was more fun! I think I am nicer in the Caribbean! ;-)

Speaking of buying a house in Jamaica... my father tells me he has land in the BAHAMAS.. Why did I not know this? So he says he is signing it over to me so that I can sell it and start building a guesthouse in St LUcia (Louis and I's dream). I guess the land isnt worth much but it is a start! Man, i hope he was drinking when he told me that!

That is so nice, you are so blessed! I hope its true for you guys

Thanks! I hope its true too! My dad has made many promises in the past... some get followed through... others not so much. It would be great though! I love my dad... but don't let him start drinking rum and making promises! :-)

Ladies i am having a crazy week first my future mil has a stroke from her pressure and now my father who has high blood pressure falls back and lost consciousness for a few mins and when he comes to wnats to know why we are all yelling .. i tell you ladies please pray for my family

Prayers going out for you... hope your family feels better soon!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Most definitely... You know its amazing to see that we all have different circumstances surrounding our lives but this site brought us together for a common cause.... I appreciate you ladies. I really do. So much inspiration... In my prayers my2

Timeline
Thank you so much Ms.Tee...we have being surviving an LDR for 5 years as of July 1st. My wedding dress is absolutely beautiful guys and the birdcage veil/flower comb and shoes match perfectly. I also have rhinestone/pearl drop earrings that ties everything together. My sister is giving me a beautiful rhinestone/pearl bracelet to wear...the company doing my elopement package will be providing me with a lavendar rose bridal bouquet.

I'm hoping I can talk him into doing a white linen suit with a lavendar shirt...or something similar...but he has no idea what he wants to wear yet. :wacko::blink::angry::crying:

His sister is flying down on the 8th of Sept...but she doesn't want to drive for 4 hours to get to the ceremony...so A said "Fine...this is our day and we are not changing a thing to suit anyone else. She will see us when we get back." I was so proud of him because he loves his sister dearly. I was willing to postpone the wedding @ Tybee and just get married at the courthouse on the 9th so that she could be there for him (you guys know that I have been totally against the courtroom marriage but I was going to compromise anyway). He said absolutely not...you want the beach...and we will have the beach period. I love him so much.

My house smells so fresh and clean...there are no masked odors that are being covered by air fresheners and stuff. I even wiped down the doors around the handles because kids open doors and leave stains from whatever was on their hands.

My car needs to be detailed...but I'll leave that to A to take care of...at least I think I will. I may just take it to a detail shop today...and my fridge is still a mess.

(Said in my schoolyard teasing voice.) Jawi's spazzing out, Jawi's spazzing out! I mean that in a nice way since I can tell how excited you are that A is coming! :dance::dance:

Those are Mavado's words...not mine. I absolutely love Mavado and Kartel...Kartel has been my man from ever since. I'm trying to practice the bicycle wine now....it's so cute and sexy.

Careful please! You don't need to be tweeking your neck trying to do some whining dance!

Morning Peeps (F)

The transportation saga continues...

I am working from home this morning until the boy gets out of school...

The parent that the teacher found told me yesterday morning that she could start today.

Then she called last night to say her husband wasn't comfortable with her committing to doing that and that she changed her mind....

*sigh*

Back to the drawing board. Somehow it will all work out!

Yes it WILL! Keep the faith mi fren!

Yes Gurl, that's what I'm gunning for. It just bothers me because anyone who knows me knows Education is a HUGE part of my life! To see the wonderfully smart little boy not have his little brain filled with numbers & letters at this ideal age is KILLING ME!!! You don't even have to send a child to school to teach him his ABC's & numbers...it just takes some time to sit down & teach him!! :angry::angry:

Exactly!! :yes:

Timeline
Sus, I so feel you on that! Of course she is now starting to see the light that if Ken's Sister takes him...her $$ will be done! So she called last night telling Ken that he has forgotten his roots and now things that Melbourne (where she lives) is not good enough for his son! I was like...Chick we NEVER thought Melbourne was good enough for him, but I'm glad you're catching on!! It has nothing to do with thinking we're better! It has to do with wanting better for your shild! Which any real Mother would want! Usually, we're cool...but when it comes to this ish...it just sets me OFF!! :angry:

It makes me angry too & I'm not even involved! :ranting::protest:

I just got an exercise bike, I like it but it hurts my bedunkadunk I put a pillow on it :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

all di times mi been to the beach han mi still nuh try dat?? what the heck is wrong w/ me

I was always too scared of what might find it's way around there :unsure:

I really don't talk about our sex life much but this reminded me of something so I'll share a little bit. Believe me, things CAN & DO find their way around 'there'! We were at the river one time & he knows I'm pretty tolerant of critters but one thing I don't like & freaks me out is the crayfish in the water. I'll be sitting on a rock in the water & suddenly something is pinching my leg. You'll never see me move so fast as when that happens!

Well, one day, we took a little trip to the river to :whistle: & after it was over, mister tells me one of those nasty crayfish had latched on to his 'seed bag'! I freaked out & laughed my a$$ off at the same time!! He didn't tell me right then cause he knew how I feel about them.

this is the best snack my husband packed for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww! That's sweet! :luv:

We swim & give each other back rides & twirl about. He likes that he can pick me up in the water. :star:

Lehi likes that too! I think a long time ago I posted on here about the weightlessness in water & how when we got married he wanted to carry me over the threshhold & someone said something like "get married in the water!" :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.