SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay, he still asked so i told him that it was pointless to talk about taylor's whereabouts cuz i have discussed w/ him that i don't want him to pick up the kids when we had not made prior plans.. and the same courtesy is given to him..

he said fine and i could drop the rx over his mom's house

i told him, never mind.. i will have it filled when i get paid.. he said OKAY..

disregard that ur child might wanna start middle skool w/ her contacts instead of glasses.. be mad at the mama and take it out on EVERYBODY.. oh well, it was to be expected

smdh!!!!!!!

vacation ppl have no bills to worry bout, not traffic to be in, no coworkers getting on their nerves.. vacation ppl are always the nicest and most bestest funnest ppl LOL

Sorry you going through this Quana.

The couples I travel with fight all the time...different couples...it's crazy. I gave my cousin and her SO an award for behaving.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh and Hi Sus I hope DJ is feeling better.

Hey, how are you? Going back to the yard anytime soon?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Even when I was in St Lucia for 6 months and working.. I was more fun! I think I am nicer in the Caribbean! ;-)

Speaking of buying a house in Jamaica... my father tells me he has land in the BAHAMAS.. Why did I not know this? So he says he is signing it over to me so that I can sell it and start building a guesthouse in St LUcia (Louis and I's dream). I guess the land isnt worth much but it is a start! Man, i hope he was drinking when he told me that!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow really?? hate to see how they act when there is NOT blue skies and cool breezes and warm waters :huh:

Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

she jus come back right??

Even when I was in St Lucia for 6 months and working.. I was more fun! I think I am nicer in the Caribbean! ;-)

Speaking of buying a house in Jamaica... my father tells me he has land in the BAHAMAS.. Why did I not know this? So he says he is signing it over to me so that I can sell it and start building a guesthouse in St LUcia (Louis and I's dream). I guess the land isnt worth much but it is a start! Man, i hope he was drinking when he told me that!

awww.. why u didn't know bout this land sooner.. i could have made good use of it>> oh theres no house on it huh :blush: never mind :rofl:

that sounds great.. 1 step closer to ur dream!!! HEAYY

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope you meant WASN'T drinking.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
wow really?? hate to see how they act when there is NOT blue skies and cool breezes and warm waters :huh:

Hi EVERYONE,

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

she jus come back right??

Me too but I'm ready to go back. You know Damien ain't having it :angry: I think August is the only time he'll agree to go.

I don't get it either Quana. But then again, I don't do drama.

Timeline

:rofl:

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Yes I swore I was never going back and you know what happened? I got the bug I am going to have to buy me a house in JA cause everytime I say I am never going back I end up going back....there is a certain brown eyed rasta that has me yearning to return to Ja so Nov I'll be in Ja once again.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

That is great. Can we visit?

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Yes I swore I was never going back and you know what happened? I got the bug I am going to have to buy me a house in JA cause everytime I say I am never going back I end up going back....there is a certain brown eyed rasta that has me yearning to return to Ja so Nov I'll be in Ja once again.

That is what happened to me...I met Damien on my "last" trip. I was only there for a wedding.

Timeline

oops, yes... WASN"T DRINKING

That is great. Can we visit?

Heck ya!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VJnCaramel, I see you down there. Come out & chat with us!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hi EVERYONE,

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh I feel you on the brown eyed rasta! Yummmmie!

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.