SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

ooh DaDa you are quite an adventurist...lol

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

DaDa ... girl you have to try the water! :P

I was such a bad girl in school ... and living in DC in my 20's I did some crazy (fun) stuff. I think though as I get older I get more conservative. I really need to get back to my "freak" LOL!!!

I don't know how to say it ... I just feel "too old" for craziness. Sometimes I just want to let loose and act a fool like I used to... not a fool in a bad way... just had sooooo much fun.

It's funny... some people that know me (mostly people I work with) think I am so quiet, sweet and innocent! Then you ask my best friends and they will tell you I am the outgoing, social one!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

my oldest is like that too.. i told ya'll she took her own friends' names for talking when the teacher was out

sisters

kk, nat and taylor :rofl:

I had a recent experience where it was not fun doing something i felt was wrong. My friend and her crazy mother wanted to show me the place where she is getting married this summer. Okay...so there was a wedding reception going on when we got there. Do you know they had me walking through these people wedding reception. I was like..u guys this is sooo wrong...she is just point out this and that...I saw the door and rush towards it. Of course they made fun of me the rest of the day. But I had the feeling of being caught and wanted to avoid it at all possibility.

Question: Do you talk about your sex life with your friends/family?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was such a bad girl in school ... and living in DC in my 20's I did some crazy (fun) stuff. I think though as I get older I get more conservative. I really need to get back to my "freak" LOL!!!

I don't know how to say it ... I just feel "too old" for craziness. Sometimes I just want to let loose and act a fool like I used to... not a fool in a bad way... just had sooooo much fun.

It's funny... some people that know me (mostly people I work with) think I am so quiet, sweet and innocent! Then you ask my best friends and they will tell you I am the outgoing, social one!

i can tell that u HAD a wild side.. u do look real quiet now, but something about ur smile or ur eyes that look so devilish LOL i don't know..

Timeline
Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

my oldest is like that too.. i told ya'll she took her own friends' names for talking when the teacher was out

sisters

I had a recent experience where it was not fun doing something i felt was wrong. My friend and her crazy mother wanted to show me the place where she is getting married this summer. Okay...so there was a wedding reception going on when we got there. Do you know they had me walking through these people wedding reception. I was like..u guys this is sooo wrong...she is just point out this and that...I saw the door and rush towards it. Of course they made fun of me the rest of the day. But I had the feeling of being caught and wanted to avoid it at all possibility.

I must admit I do talk about sex and my relationship stuff with my close girlfriends. Louis doesnt mind, it doesnt bother him. I dont talk about it with family though. ew!

About the wedding reception crash. As long as you didnt do anything crazy I dont think it is that big of a deal. Its not like you stood in line at the buffett with your "big bag"...

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

i can tell that u HAD a wild side.. u do look real quiet now, but something about ur smile or ur eyes that look so devilish LOL i don't know..

haha! You know when I am in SLU or on vacation anywhere I am so different. Louis notices for sure.

Give me some rum and some good music and I will dance all night!

Man I need a vacation! I cannot wait to go to St Lucia!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

sisters

i think that is wrong too kk.. i remember when i went to ja.. we stayed at sunset beach and was having a great time at the swimup bar pool..this couple were getting married and everybody got outta the pool and started heckling them.. "ALRIGHT, GOOD LUCK.. U GO GIRL" i was soooo embarrassed... yes dara i was.. i didn't want those ppl to remember their wedding like that..

and yes i DID talk bout my sex life to CERTAIN friends (3 or 4), but dara knows that i feel when I reached a certain level of intimacy those things became more sacred..

but i have nothing against ppl that DO or DON'T.. i don't think there is a wrong or right when it comes to that..

Timeline

sisters

i think that is wrong too kk.. i remember when i went to ja.. we stayed at sunset beach and was having a great time at the swimup bar pool..this couple were getting married and everybody got outta the pool and started heckling them.. "ALRIGHT, GOOD LUCK.. U GO GIRL" i was soooo embarrassed... yes dara i was.. i didn't want those ppl to remember their wedding like that..

and yes i DID talk bout my sex life to CERTAIN friends (3 or 4), but dara knows that i feel when I reached a certain level of intimacy those things became more sacred..

but i have nothing against ppl that DO or DON'T.. i don't think there is a wrong or right when it comes to that..

I would have been embarassed if poeple were yelling too. I think that is pretty rude. I tend to get embarassed when people make a scene.

But if they just walked through, looked at the room, and didnt make a scene. I wouldnt have had a problem with it. Especially if there were alot of people at the reception.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

thats true!!!.. at least they didn't make a scene.. but i just would have felt like i was spying on a private moment.. or listening to a private convo :wacko: crazy i know ..

im sure it was no big deal to the ppl there LOL..

u are not too old for a wild side.. i know i will be that 50 yr old that all the young ppl are rolling their eyes at like, will u PLEASE sit down!

Timeline

why why is baby daddy trying me today..

i asked and he agreed to fill my oldest rx for her contacts for skool next week.. ALL this the plan has been to meet him at my youngest skool today and give him the rx..

soooo today he is asking me WHERE is taylor? i ignored him (he emails me)

so he says.. i wanna pick up taylor so i can take her to the eye dr now.. i said, there i NO need for that.. she has seen the eye dr and i have the rx, which i am giving to u today :whistle:

he wants to cause trouble.. he knows its possible for her to be either over my mom's (he hopes) or at home (with roger).. controlling rass.. don't worry bout it!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sorry to hear that Quana...guess men get bored sometimes and feel the need to give us a hard time.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
sorry to hear that Quana...guess men get bored sometimes and feel the need to give us a hard time.

EXACTLY..

everytime i get comfortable.. he strts some more bs.. i swear.. i don't believe they would open the door if he did decide to show up, but i hate not being there to semi control the situation..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

haha! You know when I am in SLU or on vacation anywhere I am so different. Louis notices for sure.

Give me some rum and some good music and I will dance all night!

Man I need a vacation! I cannot wait to go to St Lucia!!!

I think Damien is looking for a house in Jamaica right now. He says I'm so different...he loves the vacation me. And he says I'm nicer to him :unsure:

Timeline

okay, he still asked so i told him that it was pointless to talk about taylor's whereabouts cuz i have discussed w/ him that i don't want him to pick up the kids when we had not made prior plans.. and the same courtesy is given to him..

he said fine and i could drop the rx over his mom's house

i told him, never mind.. i will have it filled when i get paid.. he said OKAY..

disregard that ur child might wanna start middle skool w/ her contacts instead of glasses.. be mad at the mama and take it out on EVERYBODY.. oh well, it was to be expected

smdh!!!!!!!

vacation ppl have no bills to worry bout, not traffic to be in, no coworkers getting on their nerves.. vacation ppl are always the nicest and most bestest funnest ppl LOL

Timeline

Hi EVERYONE,

Special wave to Shemmy and CONGRATULATIONS TO QUANA had to go back and read about the elopement.

Hi Island

Waving at Dillon

Oh and Hi Sus I hope DJ is feeling better.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.