SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And she's not black!

LOL I was going to say that but I said naaaaaa so tonks fi saying it Sus!!!!

:rofl: Everyone is funny on here but you and Quana crack me up every day.

Hey!!!! Mi nuh funny?? :angry:

DaDa, I had those same two exact thoughts.

I said EVERYONE cracks me up. Trust me, this board is quite entertaining, in a good way.

Uh Uh (as I shake my finger) you gave special recognition to Quana and Finese. Dats o.k. from now on mi chat ting like a Liberian.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Me and my girls were in a debate this weekend. I have a GF who had one kid when she met and married her hubby. He has no kids and she told him she was having NO MORE kids. Now she isn't fixed but still she makes sure tp pop them pills to avoid any more babies. Well of course they have been married five years this month and her child graduates from high school next year and he wants kids. She said no. My friends think she is being selfish she should give her husband a kid and in a way I agree but hey she told him up front she was having no more kids so it s not like she lied or deceived him. Her plan is to start her own business in Hawaii. Every few years she wants to live somewhere different. She wasn't really to into kids back in the day. Her mother raised her daughter damn near so she knew being a mom wasn't the thing for her that is why she has been very careful every sense.

If she told him upfront no kids then he shouldn't be looking to change her mind. I had my tubes tied and while I don't let that bit of info slip in the beginning of a relationship (the lax off on the doms when they know there NO babies coming) I do tell them that I not having any more kids. I don't think a woman just have a child for that reason - she's got to want it herself.

My 2 pennies...

I agree.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Water to urself ey?? At 5 in the morning?? What you do in the water Nat?? :devil:

I don't think this is very safe.. :blush:

Y KK??

KK we could have never hung while I was young. I was forever getting into something and I can see y ou standing next to me like," Umm Dada I dont think we should do that??"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi nuh tink ya ditzy han mek sex tapes??

You don't? (just kidding, finesse)

Water to urself ey?? At 5 in the morning?? What you do in the water Nat?? :devil:

We swim & give each other back rides & twirl about. He likes that he can pick me up in the water. :star:

well the beach was good nuff.. we nuh test di wata :whistle:

mek mi tap.. mi married ooman now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi a be like kk and nat now.. :innocent:

Exactly, be like us: :innocent:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
yeah, wha di rass IS wrang wid yuh??? chat bout freak....cho!

BORING!!!!!!

Q u used tot ell soem good stories please don;t stop now..

But I must say there not as good with RG being your husband. Ughhh there goes my juicy stories. Girl you know you was the master at giving me new ideas.

Timeline
:no: The good outweighed the bad. It was a "lesson learned" trip to Negril. I will stay closer the middle next time. We went to Sweet Spice a few times..good food. We also had Ms. Sonia's homemade patties...delish.

Plus me and hubby took romantic walks on the beach between 5-6 almost every morning :wub: Lots of love in da air.

We got our favorite AI in Mobay for $130/night for two people....couldn't beat that. Plus the trip to the orphanage was nice.

Oh, that's good. I know what you mean about those early morning excursions with a loved one. During one of my trips, Steven & I went swimming during that hour. It was like we had the whole water to ourselves.

I (L) Sweet Spice's conch bits. Mmmmm. Also, you get soup with your meal if you eat it there. The prices there are a bit more than at some other places in Negril, so I don't eat at Sweet Spice as often as I do at the cheaper spots (Sweet Spot & Snack Counter).

:rofl:

all di times mi been to the beach han mi still nuh try dat?? what the heck is wrong w/ me

Well Quana we both missing out I heard it is so good!!!!

you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

:no: The good outweighed the bad. It was a "lesson learned" trip to Negril. I will stay closer the middle next time. We went to Sweet Spice a few times..good food. We also had Ms. Sonia's homemade patties...delish.

Plus me and hubby took romantic walks on the beach between 5-6 almost every morning :wub: Lots of love in da air.

We got our favorite AI in Mobay for $130/night for two people....couldn't beat that. Plus the trip to the orphanage was nice.

Oh, that's good. I know what you mean about those early morning excursions with a loved one. During one of my trips, Steven & I went swimming during that hour. It was like we had the whole water to ourselves.

I (L) Sweet Spice's conch bits. Mmmmm. Also, you get soup with your meal if you eat it there. The prices there are a bit more than at some other places in Negril, so I don't eat at Sweet Spice as often as I do at the cheaper spots (Sweet Spot & Snack Counter).

:rofl:

all di times mi been to the beach han mi still nuh try dat?? what the heck is wrong w/ me

Well Quana we both missing out I heard it is so good!!!!

you NEVER did the beach either??? omg.. what did we do on these trips??? sightsee????????????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a GF who had one kid when she met and married her hubby. He has no kids and she told him she was having NO MORE kids. Now she isn’t fixed but still she makes sure tp pop them pills to avoid any more babies. Well of course they have been married five years this month and her child graduates from high school next year and he wants kids. She said no. My friends think she is being selfish she should give her husband a kid and in a way I agree but hey she told him up front she was having no more kids so it s not like she lied or deceived him. Her plan is to start her own business in Hawaii. Every few years she wants to live somewhere different. She wasn’t really to into kids back in the day. Her mother raised her daughter damn near so she knew being a mom wasn’t the thing for her that is why she has been very careful every sense.

:wow: I had the same issue.

Timeline
dillon's baby girl and irie's baby girl..

True.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Y KK??

KK we could have never hung while I was young. I was forever getting into something and I can see y ou standing next to me like," Umm Dada I dont think we should do that??"

Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

Timeline
Yep..that was me....the person trying to talk my friends out of skipping school.

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

BORING!!!!!!

But I must say there not as good with RG being your husband. Ughhh there goes my juicy stories. Girl you know you was the master at giving me new ideas.

what ya chat bout willis????????????? :whistle:

nat, im laughing cuz u said he can pick u up in the water.. I weigh more than roger, he picked me up one time after dancing and i kept telling him NOOO.. he is always trying to pick up so i finally gave in, and he was putting me down after 10 steps :blush::rofl: .. he made a valient effort :luv:

mi nuh tink ya ditzy han mek sex tapes??

You don't? (just kidding, finesse)

look at natty girl.. i agree dada, we are rubbing off or maybe she just more comfy to be here TRUE self!!!

Timeline

Well I have toured the house, car , the changing room at the falls and this deserted lane in between bushes but neva de wata. Umm I have to go back just to find out. Of course wid someone else though. I hear cuz the water makes you light he can pick you up and do all types of things. I always wanted to try standing up so I guess that would be my chance...

Timeline

In elementary school, I was the one who wouldn't respond to people who talked to me after the teacher said "no talking." :lol:

My school was a private, Christian one & they gave "Fruit of the Spirit" awards each year. I got the self-control award 3 years in a row. If only I could recapture that control & apply it towards working out. :bonk:

my oldest is like that too.. i told ya'll she took her own friends' names for talking when the teacher was out

sisters

kk, nat and taylor :rofl:

Timeline

BORING!!!!!!

what ya chat bout willis????????????? :whistle:

U know wah mi chatting bout Arnold.... :devil:

Note to self.. Neva try anything bad with KK and Nat....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.