Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sisters

island and dillon

nat and ells

quana and kk

who else??

brothers

damien and roger (except for the body building part TOTALLY opposite, LOL)

who else???

Island's kids - Quana's kids

dats right!!!!!!!!!!!

dillon's baby girl and irie's baby girl..

Water to urself ey?? At 5 in the morning?? What you do in the water Nat?? :devil:

I don't think this is very safe.. :blush:

the water nuh safe.. or the topic LOL

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
yeah, wha di rass IS wrang wid yuh??? chat bout freak....cho!

well the beach was good nuff.. we nuh test di wata :whistle:

mek mi tap.. mi married ooman now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi a be like kk and nat now.. :innocent:

:rofl: Mi naw believe..... :hehe:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
MsTee, I just noticed that your life seems to have a lot of circularity (??):

You received NOA2 on the same date you were engaged, but in a diff year.

You've had two accidents on the same date in different years.

What next?

I know aint no babies comin thats for sure! :rofl:

why not? u don't have sex?

Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

Mstee is ur hubby o.k. with having no kids? He doesn't have any right?

Me and my girls were in a debate this weekend. I have a GF who had one kid when she met and married her hubby. He has no kids and she told him she was having NO MORE kids. Now she isn’t fixed but still she makes sure tp pop them pills to avoid any more babies. Well of course they have been married five years this month and her child graduates from high school next year and he wants kids. She said no. My friends think she is being selfish she should give her husband a kid and in a way I agree but hey she told him up front she was having no more kids so it s not like she lied or deceived him. Her plan is to start her own business in Hawaii. Every few years she wants to live somewhere different. She wasn’t really to into kids back in the day. Her mother raised her daughter damn near so she knew being a mom wasn’t the thing for her that is why she has been very careful every sense.

Timeline
sisters

island and dillon

nat and ells

quana and kk

who else??

brothers

damien and roger (except for the body building part TOTALLY opposite, LOL)

who else???

Pretty sure Sus and I are sisterly material.

Tre is like my crazy cousin!!!!

i agree!! :thumbs:

Timeline
I'll ask on here before I leave next time. The hotel was really cute. All of the balconies face each other and my friends and I sat outside and had some good convos with all of neighbors. This place is not the place for you if you are screamer :blink: We heard everything.

Wow I bet that made some interesting nights.

Timeline
Me and my girls were in a debate this weekend. I have a GF who had one kid when she met and married her hubby. He has no kids and she told him she was having NO MORE kids. Now she isn’t fixed but still she makes sure tp pop them pills to avoid any more babies. Well of course they have been married five years this month and her child graduates from high school next year and he wants kids. She said no. My friends think she is being selfish she should give her husband a kid and in a way I agree but hey she told him up front she was having no more kids so it s not like she lied or deceived him. Her plan is to start her own business in Hawaii. Every few years she wants to live somewhere different. She wasn’t really to into kids back in the day. Her mother raised her daughter damn near so she knew being a mom wasn’t the thing for her that is why she has been very careful every sense.

If she told him upfront no kids then he shouldn't be looking to change her mind. I had my tubes tied and while I don't let that bit of info slip in the beginning of a relationship (the lax off on the doms when they know there NO babies coming) I do tell them that I not having any more kids. I don't think a woman just have a child for that reason - she's got to want it herself.

My 2 pennies...

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
MsTee, I just noticed that your life seems to have a lot of circularity (??):

You received NOA2 on the same date you were engaged, but in a diff year.

You've had two accidents on the same date in different years.

What next?

I know aint no babies comin thats for sure! :rofl:

why not? u don't have sex?

Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

Mstee is ur hubby o.k. with having no kids? He doesn't have any right?

i don't think she is being selfish.. she did tell him up front what her plans were.. she should not have to change them.. just like he didn't have to change his mind about wanting kids when he met her.. that was HIS choice.. HELL no if my child just graduated too!!!

roger wants more and even tho i said i didnt, i told him i would consider it, cuz its not that I DONT want them, but i need more money for more kids LMAO..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damn but she was a sexy big girl. But umm I didn't see her with her clothes off so maybe that was a different story. Like me I'm the badest bytach walking IN clothes. I always get compliments on my confidence BUT I must admit when i take the clothes off my confidence goes down. I refused to get dressed in front of guys neva did the shower thing and do you ladies know that for YEARS I would not jook unless I had a night gown on?? It was crazy.

I feel you.

KK, I have both watermelon & cherries at home. I just made watermelon salad yesterday.. with blueberries added for extra color.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

u usband a go whoop yuh tuh?

yep :blush: , him say mi chat tuh much.. but his spanking hurts REAL good...so mi nuh cyare..

Timeline
:no: The good outweighed the bad. It was a "lesson learned" trip to Negril. I will stay closer the middle next time. We went to Sweet Spice a few times..good food. We also had Ms. Sonia's homemade patties...delish.

Plus me and hubby took romantic walks on the beach between 5-6 almost every morning :wub: Lots of love in da air.

We got our favorite AI in Mobay for $130/night for two people....couldn't beat that. Plus the trip to the orphanage was nice.

Oh, that's good. I know what you mean about those early morning excursions with a loved one. During one of my trips, Steven & I went swimming during that hour. It was like we had the whole water to ourselves.

I (L) Sweet Spice's conch bits. Mmmmm. Also, you get soup with your meal if you eat it there. The prices there are a bit more than at some other places in Negril, so I don't eat at Sweet Spice as often as I do at the cheaper spots (Sweet Spot & Snack Counter).

Water to urself ey?? At 5 in the morning?? What you do in the water Nat?? :devil:

:rofl:

all di times mi been to the beach han mi still nuh try dat?? what the heck is wrong w/ me

Well Quana we both missing out I heard it is so good!!!!

Damn but she was a sexy big girl. But umm I didn't see her with her clothes off so maybe that was a different story. Like me I'm the badest bytach walking IN clothes. I always get compliments on my confidence BUT I must admit when i take the clothes off my confidence goes down. I refused to get dressed in front of guys neva did the shower thing and do you ladies know that for YEARS I would not jook unless I had a night gown on?? It was crazy.

I feel you.

KK, I have both watermelon & cherries at home. I just made watermelon salad yesterday.. with blueberries added for extra color.

I got them from H-Mart - the asian grocery store...Nice price and it takes fresh.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yep :blush: , him say mi chat tuh much.. but his spanking hurts REAL good...so mi nuh cyare..

ooh....smadi ave smiley fi dis? sus?

:wow::rofl::rofl::help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.