SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat - sorry I'm been super busy or sleepy...can't keep my eyes opened today. But I wanted to write something before you take me off your spreadsheet :o:P.

We stayed at the Sunset on the Beach resort (formerly Coral Seas)...it's the last hotel on the beachside. The hotel is cute and clean. They had some updates. A former yardie VJer used to stay there (even got married there) and she like the new updates and management.

U have to be kidding me?? This is all you wrote?? Please tell me there's more??

Nat if she waited all this time and this is all you got I say REMOVE her.

By the way Nat can I PM you on the side? I have some folks on my FB that I know are VJers but I have no idea who they are. Can you help?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
:ot:

Remember my crazy co-worker who wanted to me to take her man some things in JA? And she wanted to freeze his sperm and if she got pregnant...she would file for him??? Well, guess what??? He moved to Canada while she was in Africa. It's really sad because they did the long distance thing for 5 years. He has made it clear for years that he is not ready to leave his family in JA. The bad part is that he didn't tell her...his sister told her. She still hasn't heard from him.

:ot2::wow:

I'm confused - he moved to Canada but didn't want to leave his family in JA for the US??

Yeah. That was his main reason for not marrying her and coming here. He wasn't ready to leave JA but now he's in Canada.

That is just messed.

Why she want HIM? And, if she's all that.....cause she kind of sounds like a good catch....why he doesn't want her?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Bunz yuh slipping on de news. U didn't tell us that Nene from ATL housewives choked Kim and she is pressing charges. They were just going at it on my radio show doing a live interview. If you go to OK Magazine you can read the whole story.

Wait what I missed this too???? I'm gonna find the story

Oh trust me...I know how to tek ie nice and easy and slow...he will be bawling when mi finish. In case you guys didn't know...Mya was modeled after me in the Stella story. Toya was modeled after Jonesie...all my Stella fans...I promise that I will complete the story for you and post it to my blog. My blog is listed under my avatar on my page as my website. Give me a little of time to bring it completely up to date with what you guys have already read. The Shades of Blue story will be finished to be my first novel with an attempt to publish. If it does well, I will publish Stella as the second. I also have another novel that I started years ago named "Muddy Waters", and it was loosely based around my mother's life. It brings tears to your eyes...I just have to find somewhere to get the story off the floppy disc since I only have a laptop now.

Jawi

I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU WERE STELLA Luvs it, but who was Tradee :whistle: :whistle:

I am so happy for you I know you are counting down the minutes at this point! I know this has been a long journey for you but the best is yet to come for you Jawi and you deserve every happiness this union will bring (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
slow day huh?

if u and nat wouldn't be so scared to share yuh biznez, then maybe we would have something to talk about.... :angry:

Um... It's not like we know a lot about you. Feel free to liven things up with YOUR business, finesse dear.

Ding Ding Ding you tell her Nat!!!!!! :rofl:

I swear every day I see Nat coming a little more out of her shell. I tell you Stephen is going to be like what happened to my sweet innocent baby?? :unsure:

VJ is rubbing off on her….

mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Some juice!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

Remember my crazy co-worker who wanted to me to take her man some things in JA? And she wanted to freeze his sperm and if she got pregnant...she would file for him??? Well, guess what??? He moved to Canada while she was in Africa. It's really sad because they did the long distance thing for 5 years. He has made it clear for years that he is not ready to leave his family in JA. The bad part is that he didn't tell her...his sister told her. She still hasn't heard from him.

:ot2::wow:

I'm confused - he moved to Canada but didn't want to leave his family in JA for the US??

Yeah. That was his main reason for not marrying her and coming here. He wasn't ready to leave JA but now he's in Canada.

That is just messed.

Why she want HIM? And, if she's all that.....cause she kind of sounds like a good catch....why he doesn't want her?

He is fine :devil: Not sure why he doesn't want her but he got alot out of goodies from her....clothes, money, cruises and trips to other islands. Obviously he didn't want to marry her and hopefully she'll take the hint.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh that would work...I just how to find out which one I put in on now...lol...I have quite a few of them. I may just try to find the right one at work...I know that I'm restricted from transferring it to another medium...but then I can send it to you.

Whatever you need babes. ;)

For some reason, I read this as "Whatever. You need babies." I kept re-reading Jawi's post wondering where babies came from in there. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
mi always share mi biznez.....mi son problem dem...mi husband always having neighbors ova....mi even tell oonu bout mi dreams dem....wha more oonu want from mi?

Hmm. I don't know. But I don't feel I know you as much as Quana, DaDa, Sus, Jawi, mstee, KK, Philly, my2, Ells, dillon & the others. If someone were to ask me about you, I couldn't say anything but that you're married & have 1 or 2 children.

And that she is a swinger.... :rofl:

I agree we don't know much about her and she really has never posted much drama.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nene also admitted to being a stripper in her past

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
slow day huh?

if u and nat wouldn't be so scared to share yuh biznez, then maybe we would have something to talk about.... :angry:

Um... It's not like we know a lot about you. Feel free to liven things up with YOUR business, finesse dear.

Ding Ding Ding you tell her Nat!!!!!! :rofl:

I swear every day I see Nat coming a little more out of her shell. I tell you Stephen is going to be like what happened to my sweet innocent baby?? :unsure:

VJ is rubbing off on her….

Some juice!!!

wha mi sey yesterday BORING :whistle: .. except when her husband and brother almost kicked baby daddy rass.. bring us some more like that :rofl::rofl:

boobies.gif

here is quana pon di balcony in negril

lol.. mek dem jump up and down and ya got it right!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Timeline
That is just messed.

Sometimes JG they are too __________ (choose whatever word you would like) to see what they have, until they don't have it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
boobies.gif

here is quana pon di balcony in negril

I love this smiley....JaHoney used to post it. It cracks me up :rofl: Quana got some and now she wanna do it on balconies :unsure: She went from giving none to straight freak :devil: I love it.

Edited by Shemmy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.