SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee, I just noticed that your life seems to have a lot of circularity (??):

You received NOA2 on the same date you were engaged, but in a diff year.

You've had two accidents on the same date in different years.

What next?

I gotta check the date

oh my God... do u see it? I try to do good in my life and this is what I get... Oh yall just don't know the half.. If I really told you about my life, yall would be like what the heck you still living...

For example... My son who is 18 has gotten hit by some type of vehicle 4 times in his life(he is very very smart but mental issues)....Took care of my mom until she died (for about 2 years)while working full time, college part time and raising two kids and helping with my sister's child (she has two now) Wasn't in a relationship for about 7 years to work on my son...Thats why when I met Steve, I didn't think he cared for me like he does....My daughter was abused by her biological father. I know the court system very well... So much more....But I know God got me!

thats right mstee.. ur life is a testimony to many women and HE is not done blessing u.. the struggle isn't comparable to the miracle my gyal!!

whenever u get discouraged, look at the track record u have to uplift ur spirits..

what miracle?

FINESSE??? :girlwerewolf2xn:

forgive them lord for they know not what they do:innocent:

:rofl:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What next?

I know aint no babies comin thats for sure! :rofl:

why not? u don't have sex?

Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow Nat that is great!!!!

My brother loves Continental that is all he will fly but wait if you opened up a credit card your not going to have some debt.

Man I wish I could get a credit card. If I was to even think about appyling I think cops would jump out like step away from the application.

Nah. I don't plan to use this card except to book flights on Continental.... or when I'm having issues with my Visa. I can't even TELL you how many times Chase locked my Visa card due to fraud suspicions after I made a top-up at Digicel or tried to buy minutes at Rebtel.

I've had that too Nat even though it's a pain, I do appreciate it..just in case

Regardless of which card I use, I make sure to pay it off each month so I never have to pay interest. During 8 years of having credit cards, I've paid interest once (after a month in Africa).

Ummmm.. I still wish that was me!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:no: The good outweighed the bad. It was a "lesson learned" trip to Negril. I will stay closer the middle next time. We went to Sweet Spice a few times..good food. We also had Ms. Sonia's homemade patties...delish.

Plus me and hubby took romantic walks on the beach between 5-6 almost every morning :wub: Lots of love in da air.

We got our favorite AI in Mobay for $130/night for two people....couldn't beat that. Plus the trip to the orphanage was nice.

Oh, that's good. I know what you mean about those early morning excursions with a loved one. During one of my trips, Steven & I went swimming during that hour. It was like we had the whole water to ourselves.

I (L) Sweet Spice's conch bits. Mmmmm. Also, you get soup with your meal if you eat it there. The prices there are a bit more than at some other places in Negril, so I don't eat at Sweet Spice as often as I do at the cheaper spots (Sweet Spot & Snack Counter).

I'll ask on here before I leave next time. The hotel was really cute. All of the balconies face each other and my friends and I sat outside and had some good convos with all of neighbors. This place is not the place for you if you are screamer :blink: We heard everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What next?

Finesse everytime I read your comments you make me laugh... You really lift my spirits... Yes I have sex heffa...The factory is closed, burned and shut down permanently... If I want to play with children, mi soon hafa classroom full uh dem! :) I LOVE KIDS. I will babysit anybodies children, just don't be mad when they come back spoiled rotten! Even the bad ones lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:no: The good outweighed the bad. It was a "lesson learned" trip to Negril. I will stay closer the middle next time. We went to Sweet Spice a few times..good food. We also had Ms. Sonia's homemade patties...delish.

Plus me and hubby took romantic walks on the beach between 5-6 almost every morning :wub: Lots of love in da air.

We got our favorite AI in Mobay for $130/night for two people....couldn't beat that. Plus the trip to the orphanage was nice.

Oh, that's good. I know what you mean about those early morning excursions with a loved one. During one of my trips, Steven & I went swimming during that hour. It was like we had the whole water to ourselves.

I (L) Sweet Spice's conch bits. Mmmmm. Also, you get soup with your meal if you eat it there. The prices there are a bit more than at some other places in Negril, so I don't eat at Sweet Spice as often as I do at the cheaper spots (Sweet Spot & Snack Counter).

I'll ask on here before I leave next time. The hotel was really cute. All of the balconies face each other and my friends and I sat outside and had some good convos with all of neighbors. This place is not the place for you if you are screamer :blink: We heard everything.

yuh hear dat jaP?? dis not di place fi yuh!!

Timeline
:ot:

Remember my crazy co-worker who wanted to me to take her man some things in JA? And she wanted to freeze his sperm and if she got pregnant...she would file for him??? Well, guess what??? He moved to Canada while she was in Africa. It's really sad because they did the long distance thing for 5 years. He has made it clear for years that he is not ready to leave his family in JA. The bad part is that he didn't tell her...his sister told her. She still hasn't heard from him.

:ot2::wow:

I'm confused - he moved to Canada but didn't want to leave his family in JA for the US??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Remember my crazy co-worker who wanted to me to take her man some things in JA? And she wanted to freeze his sperm and if she got pregnant...she would file for him??? Well, guess what??? He moved to Canada while she was in Africa. It's really sad because they did the long distance thing for 5 years. He has made it clear for years that he is not ready to leave his family in JA. The bad part is that he didn't tell her...his sister told her. She still hasn't heard from him.

ow she look?

She's cute....slim, fit, 40 but don't look ova 28. No kids...has a great job and make good money. She has no problems meeting other men.

He has a visitor visa and comes here often. I met him several times and he is a such a nice guy...well I thought. He should have told her.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What next?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

im over here laughing at my daughter she heard "You are not alone" by MJ for the first time... She talking bout omg this is my new favorite song.. talking bout how he should have sang it. When she found out he holds the note at end she got so excited talking bout my heart is filled with joy and she is about to cry! Jus shaking my head :rofl:

Hmm may not be a place for me either... wow! lol

Timeline

philly, u are NOT alone.. i warned roger b4 he came, but its nothing like being IN the eye of the storm LOL

i'm either running running running or sleeping sleeping sleeping, ... i am just too tired when i get from work and church.. i try to give everybody a good 30 mins of bonding and recap time LOL and then i really can close the door to the world LOL.. on sat we are in the streets after i get from work.. going here, going there, so at least we not bored, BUT he would much rather be at home alone w/ me :wub:

i need 2 of me!!

Timeline

I'm confused - he moved to Canada but didn't want to leave his family in JA for the US??

Yeah. That was his main reason for not marrying her and coming here. He wasn't ready to leave JA but now he's in Canada.

Timeline
Yup I knew about this too Dada, you know I believe its all a personal choice. Although she was a spokeswoman for plus size but like many of us Fluffy gyals one day she looked in the mirror and didn't like what she saw and wanted to change. She has been talking about her journey for some and she says she is changing her lifestyle and exercising and has not had surgery. Time will tell, lots of people say that and we find they had surgery. IMO it's a struggle with weight management and I am all for surgery :star: !

Well I can understand her not wanting be a big girl anymore shoot I’m starting to look at all my hips and azz and I’m finally realizing o.k. Dada its time to do something about it. I would never want to be skinny nor do I feel I have the body type to be skinny I love my curves I just have too much curves so to shed some pounds I know would look good. I’m not mad at Mo for doing it I just disagree with HOW she did it. How can you be a spokesperson for big girls one day and act like fat is all that and then go under the knife? I think she should lose weight but what’s wrong with diet and exercise?

I disagree against the surgery I think it’s a quick fix but I have seen so many people get it and they look worse afterwards or they go back to being big again because they never practiced or learned how to EAT properly. I have a GF that has had it three times now. As soon as she learns to shut her mouth or make better choices the weight will stay off. I always said I rather be big and cute then skinny and ugly. I Look at Mo she doesn’t even look good. Maybe she was tired so this might not be a good pic but she doesn’t look like the same I swear that girl to me was SHARP with all her rolls and all. Look at Star. No one can tell me she looks prettier now than when she was heavy.

At the end of the day to each its own but my dr suggested getting the surgery and (Like Sophia in the Color Purple) I told her Hell Naw. She said wah yuh say?? I said Hell Naw. My fluffy rass gone do it the right way r not at all.

Just my two cents.

Timeline
Oh yeah how could I forget the frozen sperm self impregnator/immigration filer LOL

:wow: that is wild, he moved away when she was out of the country and she never seen this coming huh :wow: Well not too much can be said about this situation, his actions said it all!

Exactly. He didn't wake up one day and decided to go to Canada. It was planned...work permit, she thinks. He left a message today saying she travelled too much for her job :blink: Excuses...excuses.

Timeline

Yeah. That was his main reason for not marrying her and coming here. He wasn't ready to leave JA but now he's in Canada.

Nasty....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.