6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

gilly beans..

sound like baby mama is cooperating and making this an easy transition .. i know kj is kind of young, sometimes women can still have feelings and try to use the children as manipulation..

roger not sure how 2 of the kids mom will react to him wanting them here..

Timeline
Sus - I need your help! Louis and I's 1 year anniversary is this weekend. We were going to see Gregory Isaacs Saturday night and he cancelled the rest of tour.. guess he is pretty sick! What are we going to do? YOu always know what's going on everywhere??

I think we are going to head to the Jamaican Jerk Center in Cape Neddick... Saturday afternoon. I beleive Fitzie Niceness is playing. Do you know him? Need something to do Saturday night!!

Irie - haven't heard him live in a while, but I heard his stuff on Myspace - he doesn't sound bad - think I saw him play with Hot Like Fire before - I really only know Bigga cause he used to live down here and.... :whistle:

I agree with Finesse's smilie about Gregory though - Sad, he was clean for a while there.

How far are you from Boston? The Western Front usually has some good reggae, and there are reasonable hotels nearby -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Sus - I need your help! Louis and I's 1 year anniversary is this weekend. We were going to see Gregory Isaacs Saturday night and he cancelled the rest of tour.. guess he is pretty sick! What are we going to do? YOu always know what's going on everywhere??

I think we are going to head to the Jamaican Jerk Center in Cape Neddick... Saturday afternoon. I beleive Fitzie Niceness is playing. Do you know him? Need something to do Saturday night!!

Irie - haven't heard him live in a while, but I heard his stuff on Myspace - he doesn't sound bad - think I saw him play with Hot Like Fire before - I really only know Bigga cause he used to live down here and.... :whistle:

I agree with Finesse's smilie about Gregory though - Sad, he was clean for a while there.

How far are you from Boston? The Western Front usually has some good reggae, and there are reasonable hotels nearby -

'bout 2 hours at the most from Boston. But I think we will stay local. I am waiting for my friend to come back from Afghanstan and start playing with his old band so I can take Louis down. My car is ####### and I am afraid it will break down. It has a habit of doing that on important dates... My Birthday... a couple days before our wedding... I am sure if I drove to Boston it would die 1/2 way down and start pouring! LOL

Buju is coming to Portland in September... he better not cancel!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes KK I'm PMing it. It’s to explicit to put on here. The last thing I want to do is give Nat a heart attack a month before her interview.

Send it to me!!!

a fit?? like a temper tantrum??

No... :bonk: He (like most men) just doesn't like our business to be on Front Street.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
gilly beans..

sound like baby mama is cooperating and making this an easy transition .. i know kj is kind of young, sometimes women can still have feelings and try to use the children as manipulation..

roger not sure how 2 of the kids mom will react to him wanting them here..

Yeah, KJ's Mom is aiight! I just REALLY want him up here b/c I don't think he is getting the attention a 3 year old boy needs! He's such a sweet boy. They happen to live in the Garrison. Ken refused to go there once it turned dark. I just started thinking...this is where our Baby LIVES!!! He's so smart & fast...he is overdue for school! She says she is sending him...but from my testing him...I don't think so! Trust me we send her a nice pissa change every month to tek care of him and I don't think even 50% of that $ is going to him!

She sent him with NO clothes & a pair of busted up sandals...Ok, fine...cause I bought a suitcase of clothes for him anyway! Gurl when mi guh fi put on him shoes...THEM DON'T FIT!!!! We spent over $200 on shoes for him. Couple of sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, church shoes, school shoes! She told us the wrong bloodclaat size!!! I WAS LIVID!!! :angry: I asked her THREE times cause I knew that what she was telling me didn't sound right...but I figured she's the Mother...she must know!! I didn't really care about the $$. It just pissed me off that my Baby didn't have a descent pair of shoes. Then she asked about her $$ for this month! I told her you need to sell the shoes we bought for him and collect yuh $$! She was pissed, but Ken knew I wasn't playing! So then we had to go to town and buy him new shoes!! Of course for almost double or even triple $$ what they cost in NY!! I even told Ken that we should talk to his Sister about taking KJ until we are able to file. She lives in a much nicer area and she has to boys that KJ could go to school with and learn from! I made sure Ken went to Super plus and filled her house wid food! So she had no complaints, KJ had clothes, shoes & food...what else she need she can get once she sell those too small shoes! CHO!!! ;)

Arright Everyone have a good night!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Ok.. i just caught up and now I gotta go! I'll see ya'll tomorrow!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
Bunz u sound like u really lub yuh hubby!!!! That is so sweet. Any idea when he might be back?

we're currently trying to decide which is more important: xmas or anniversary since they are both so close and we probably won't be able to do both

I vote for Xmas.. Nothing like being with your love one during the holidays.

aww but the anniversary will be so bummed w/out the person u are married to, altho many have spent anniversaries alone i guess..

Me personally I think it’s easier to celebrate ur anniversary alone than Xmas. To me Xmas is one of the hardest holidays and its especially not special if your by your self. Everyone will be singing tis the season to be jolly and you'll be like Bahumbug :angry: !!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
no finesse he will not go back now.., he is still in status on his visitor visa for another 4 mnths and can just adjust from here if he stays. we've weighed our options, and this is the best way to go.. MORE EXPENSIVE, but the best for us.. he is worried about not going back to JA so he can earn more money to help us w/ filing and of course see the kids, but AOS processing could take as lil as 5 mnths so w/ Gods help, we will wait it out..

ok i have to go back too many pages

i barely made it into the thread and saw quanna is now a mrs

i'm just gonna have to wait till ells come to get the other good news

IF she give a report.. i was waiting on one yesterday remember.. she was too tired!!!

WHAT?? Congratulations Quana!! All the best will surely come

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline
learn from my mistakes ladies!

ugh

what a pain

we were given the run around by the embassy and DHL- go figga

DHL was saying a variety of things:

*the passport/visa never left the embasssy,

*also saying it was 'misplaced' in main DHL distrubition center in kingston 5,

*then saying it was 'on hold' at the embassy

*also saying it was in transit to montego bay

*DHL employee: "hmmmmmm, that's weird, i've never seen a document put on hold except when waiting to clear customs" :blink:

the Embassy was saying:

*a visa has not been issued- you will be contacted with further info

*visa has been issued, but placed on hold- you will be contacted with further info

damion finally got a call on saturday afternoon around 3 o'clock (3 days ago) saying:

'you need to come to kingston this monday before 10 am to get your fingerprints retaken' gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

so he went to kingston yesterday from mobay and had his fingerprints retaken for 85$(USD), and now their 'mixup' is fixed i suppose

i was stupid in thinking that a month from the interview would be enough time to get the visa in his hands..... so now he is coming at a later date.

i learned my lesson~ never make plane reservation until visa is in hand

i knew this, so i cant be so upset with anybody but myself

oh well, it will only be 150$ to change the ticket

(i mean what 150$ more when we have invested this much already? LOL :wacko: )

Y'ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL, PRODUCTIVE, AND EASY DAY!

AWW IM SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
DaDa - I was reading this article how only 5% of churches are racially integrated.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/0...days/index.html

Yardies - What do you think? Is this wrong? Right? Okay?

kk.. i LOVE LOVE my new church.. it is half black, half white, and a few hispanics.. I have NEVER been a member of a church w/ such diversity and i am soooo proud.. i feel like this is the way it should be.

i can't wait to join next mnth..

why u have to wait to join next month?

they only open up for membership once a mnth.. ive BEEN visiting, but i wanted to wait till Roger came so i could know if he liked it or not AND HE LOVES IT.. my old chuch of 15 years just has too much refernce to my ex.. i think he still attends

U didn't tell me RG went to church. Dang Quana u acting shady.....

Timeline
Morning all! You a little excited and couldn't sleep, My2?

I COULDNT SLEEP PLUS I GOT TO WORK THIS MORNING

2 busy dreaming about when he get here ey??

Helllooooooo!!! Any one there... there... there?? Wow never thought I see the day I would be on all by miself... :unsure:

lawd you ppl are talking about children like they are rats and roaches!

scaring me

No much worse! :rofl: You can call an exterminator for rats and roaches. But for kids.......who you gonna call?

Ghost Busters... LOL

Hi Sus, 1luv, Dada

Hello.. (((waving)))

I WAS CERTAINLY DREAMING OF HIM BEING HERE

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.