SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus - I need your help! Louis and I's 1 year anniversary is this weekend. We were going to see Gregory Isaacs Saturday night and he cancelled the rest of tour.. guess he is pretty sick! What are we going to do? YOu always know what's going on everywhere??

I think we are going to head to the Jamaican Jerk Center in Cape Neddick... Saturday afternoon. I beleive Fitzie Niceness is playing. Do you know him? Need something to do Saturday night!!

party0022.gif

They said he was going to "seek treatment"... :blink:

Uh-oh...sounds like em mighta need em 'Night Nurse' agen! Cho!! Em too old fuh dat ####### now Man!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i got it.. mi affi print it a and read it.. ya knoa me too nosy to leave vj too long.. :thumbs: mi ave my review 2moro..

DaDA PMing novels via VJ? What's dis? :unsure:

Ehnnnn?? Are you serious VJ now comes before me?? After I held your secret of getting married this is how you do me? Wow I see where we stand. We'll you'll be disappointed its only the first 1/2 I was going to send it to you in pieces but since your too busy to read it fine I'm not sending you the rest .

Yes KK I'm PMing it. It’s to explicit to put on here. The last thing I want to do is give Nat a heart attack a month before her interview.

sen it to mi

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess hubby has a prejudice mind thinking that living around minorities is bad while living with only whites is good...and i told him that its not always the case and our area is actually pretty good...we just know certain things that go around because of the crowd we keep...we are hardly on the news or anything like that... :blush: ....Well i remember one time our area were on the news...a girl in her 20s and her 5 year old daughter was murdered by her cousin...her cousin was mentally ill and a crack head...he killed them because he got into an argument with the girl and she spit in his drink...that made him see red...that was all over the news because at first the cousin told the police it was the baby father but the building had survelliance and they found out it was lie and caught the cousin...

Can you see it now? Have I answered your question????

i got it.. mi affi print it a and read it.. ya knoa me too nosy to leave vj too long.. :thumbs: mi ave my review 2moro..

Ehnnnn?? Are you serious VJ now comes before me?? After I held your secret of getting married this is how you do me? Wow I see where we stand. We'll you'll be disappointed its only the first 1/2 I was going to send it to you in pieces but since your too busy to read it fine I'm not sending you the rest .

Yes KK I'm PMing it. It’s to explicit to put on here. The last thing I want to do is give Nat a heart attack a month before her interview.

sen it to mi

K..

Timeline

mami.. nuh fret?? vj only my sideline.. u my real ooman!

mi still affi wuk, CHO, how mi ago put ALL my attetion into one story in between calls.. NO WAY.. I can text u what i think after reading it tonight..

Although I am going home now. Today has been a long A** day. :angry:Had to go in the quiet area to buss a lil nap. :blush: So tired lately. And no I did not drink the VJ WATA :innocent:

I am out ladies!! I FINALLY GOT MY (L)

1 luv can you believe they locked up the ladies lounge/ bathroom I am hotter than fish grease! There is no where for me to bus a nap anymore :crying:

The cleaning woman was always in there hogging it up and I heard through the grapevine she didn't like that the employees were cutting in on her "Me" time LOL So now I goes over there today and there is some freakin FBI touchs creeen lock pon deh :blink: :blink: :blink: door I was like WHOA is it that serious??? Whatever!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I'm usually sitting down anyways..cause my feet be hurting from shoes..so he don't have to tell me but once....my husband loves our church. I wanted to visit others but he claim this as his church..so I got it down on the first try.

:lol: I'm the one who'll be sitting down while everyone else around me is standing up. And when the pastor says "Turn to your neighbor & say 'Neighbor...'" I'm the one who kinda says it to the air in front of me.

DaDa - you got any good stories? Nat - u got any info to share?

Come on now. I don't share our info. Steven would have a fit. You see how I couldn't even continue my response to ForeverYoung above.

Nat - I wasn't talking about your personal info.. You usually have a tip or something like not sharing toothbrushes.

And that's me too...he's like tell ya neighbor...and I'm the only one sitting down. So either they look at me and repeat or sometime people don't say nothing to neighbor cause he be on to the next point. hahaha

Okay..I agree...keep it in a PM. I can't manage it either..

Timeline
Although I am going home now. Today has been a long A** day. :angry:Had to go in the quiet area to buss a lil nap. :blush: So tired lately. And no I did not drink the VJ WATA :innocent:

I am out ladies!! I FINALLY GOT MY (L)

1 luv can you believe they locked up the ladies lounge/ bathroom I am hotter than fish grease! There is no where for me to bus a nap anymore :crying:

The cleaning woman was always in there hogging it up and I heard through the grapevine she didn't like that the employees were cutting in on her "Me" time LOL So now I goes over there today and there is some freakin FBI touchs creeen lock pon deh :blink: :blink: :blink: door I was like WHOA is it that serious??? Whatever!

YOU ARE LYING!!

girl our cleaning lady used to put up a sign, but heck.. if a girl gotta go AND i have walked this green mile to get to the bathroom IM GONNA GO.. i would be so hurt if they start putting it on lock down

I guess hubby has a prejudice mind thinking that living around minorities is bad while living with only whites is good...and i told him that its not always the case and our area is actually pretty good...we just know certain things that go around because of the crowd we keep...we are hardly on the news or anything like that... :blush: ....Well i remember one time our area were on the news...a girl in her 20s and her 5 year old daughter was murdered by her cousin...her cousin was mentally ill and a crack head...he killed them because he got into an argument with the girl and she spit in his drink...that made him see red...that was all over the news because at first the cousin told the police it was the baby father but the building had survelliance and they found out it was lie and caught the cousin...

Can you see it now? Have I answered your question????

Thanks for the bold reference..I clearly missed it.

Question is answered....although this could've been done in one post...not four.. :wacko: (that's my two and your two)

Edited by ^KK^

Timeline

rolleye0011.gif

DaDa winner of round 1

TKO

fighting0030.gif

I'm trying to go

KK vs Finesse

Ding Ding Ding.....DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleye0011.gif

:P I can't see you smiley :bonk::bonk:

Timeline
DaDa winner of round 1

TKO

fighting0030.gif

I'm trying to go

KK vs Finesse

Ding Ding Ding.....DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleye0011.gif

:P I can't see you smiley :bonk::bonk:

it is me rolling my eyes at you mrs. perfect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.