SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all..

i pray everyone is blessed and doing well..

i have some big news..didn't share yesterday cuz im too nosy and couldn't get caught up.. :whistle:

OKAY MY SISTREN..

Ya'll know i have been a worry wart when it comes to this JA/US love thing for 2 years now.. :blush: but THIS trip has been different than ALL others.. i am busting out ot the seams w/ happiness and joy everyday w/ this man.. the love he's shown me cannot be matched SOOOOO

we eloped over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

i am officially a MRS.. and I LOOOOVVVVE MY GOOD GOOD HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH My goodness Quanna I cannot express how happy I am for you I am sitting at my desk with a big Koolaid smile! You are so blessed! May the creator bless your Union. I want to throw confetti or rice or something :lol:

smiley-dance014.gif

i can see u over there smiling now.. that banana is off the chain!!! LMAO

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Heck I have left my purse on the back of the chair at the Bread Company (Panera) got all the way home and noticed hours later. Thank God someone turned it in and I went back and got it. Boot Camp might be good for me.

I used to work with an attorney who was SO bad at losing things - he even left his clothes in the closet of the hotel when he went on vacation! When we were prepping for trial, I used to make 10 copies of each document and put them in a folder - the last sheet had a sticky note on it that said - You are on your last copy, go find the ones you lost -

It never failed that he would come to me cause he had lost all 10 copies = and then wondered why I never let him touch the originals -

his rass needed a guardian DANG

I am like you Quana I am forever missplacing my keys, work badge, phone you name it. I even try to put them in the same place everyday but it doesn't matter. One time I was tearing the place up looking for my keys and was almost in a panic and then I realized my shirt had the pass through pocket around the stomach and they were in there. I just pretended I had found them some where in the house so I wouldn't look like an idiot because they were in my pocket all along! Shhhh it is still a secret!

I can attest to that...... :whistle::whistle:

lef our fellow member alone!! we are the "lose stuff club" members are dillon, lehi, dj and myself.. anyone else man need fi join, anybody themselves need fi join?? :whistle:

not us....we got our shyt together over here.. :whistle:

BORRINNGG :no::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CONGRATS QUANA! I rarely come on the board but I'm glad I did to see this. File for him while he's here :whistle:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Bunz u sound like u really lub yuh hubby!!!! That is so sweet. Any idea when he might be back?

we're currently trying to decide which is more important: xmas or anniversary since they are both so close and we probably won't be able to do both

I vote for Xmas.. Nothing like being with your love one during the holidays.

Timeline
CONGRATS QUANA! I rarely come on the board but I'm glad I did to see this. File for him while he's here :whistle:

HEYYYYYYY jonsie my girl!!!!

so good to "see" u, started to pm u the other day!

thanks and yes we are def gonna do it from here!!! so get ready for my questions about AOS stuff..

Timeline
Bunz u sound like u really lub yuh hubby!!!! That is so sweet. Any idea when he might be back?

we're currently trying to decide which is more important: xmas or anniversary since they are both so close and we probably won't be able to do both

I vote for Xmas.. Nothing like being with your love one during the holidays.

aww but the anniversary will be so bummed w/out the person u are married to, altho many have spent anniversaries alone i guess..

fighting0001.gif

why ya gun cocked??

Ok VJers.. I have a question that has been lurking on my mind (hope it hasn't been asked and if it has, please lead me to the page):

How hard would you think it would be or has it been for your SO to get accustomed to living in a town/city that is predominantly white? I ask this because I was talking w/ my hubby about living in such an area and he states that he doesn't know if he could. Now he did say that since he loved me, he would live there, but he strongly thinks he'd try to convince me to move. It is a culture shock for them to move to another country in itself, but to also move to where there are very very few minorities. Have any of you experienced such a thing??

*sidenote:

I am in no way, shape or form racist and I do not ask this to hurt feelings or cause drama. Just a curious mind is all I have, :blush:

It was apparently VERY hard in my case....

why do you say it was hard? were people being mean? or it was hard for him to finally adjust to the town.

Timeline
Ok VJers.. I have a question that has been lurking on my mind (hope it hasn't been asked and if it has, please lead me to the page):

How hard would you think it would be or has it been for your SO to get accustomed to living in a town/city that is predominantly white? I ask this because I was talking w/ my hubby about living in such an area and he states that he doesn't know if he could. Now he did say that since he loved me, he would live there, but he strongly thinks he'd try to convince me to move. It is a culture shock for them to move to another country in itself, but to also move to where there are very very few minorities. Have any of you experienced such a thing??

*sidenote:

I am in no way, shape or form racist and I do not ask this to hurt feelings or cause drama. Just a curious mind is all I have, :blush:

why do you say it was hard? were people being mean? or it was hard for him to finally adjust to the town.

Never mean...in fact I notice up here that white people actually go out of their way to say hi and be friendly to blacks. Not a word to me, but a hi or hello to him. It was apparently more of an issue within himself and not being comfortable in his own skin....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

All day today my cell has been ringing with an unknown number - So I googled it, and came up with one of my credit cards, and reports of it being a telemarketer for them - It just rang again, same number, and I answered it, ready to rip for a telemarketer calling me - Stupid me, forgot to pay my bill!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

*sidenote:

Never mean...in fact I notice up here that white people actually go out of their way to say hi and be friendly to blacks. Not a word to me, but a hi or hello to him. It was apparently more of an issue within himself and not being comfortable in his own skin....

and thats it island.. altho i would not prefer it, heck we can do just about anything if we TRY..u have to roll up ur sleeves and just make it work..

All day today my cell has been ringing with an unknown number - So I googled it, and came up with one of my credit cards, and reports of it being a telemarketer for them - It just rang again, same number, and I answered it, ready to rip for a telemarketer calling me - Stupid me, forgot to pay my bill!

:bonk: easy my gyal lol.. but i still woulda been mad.. uh can they leave a msg instead of calling 100 times???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.