SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you believe in teaching you children about abstinence or about tools (condoms, birth control etc)?

Give me your thoughts.

Tracey, thats my feeling. I refuse to sugar coat, kids are smart and will eventually find out..i want it to be from me! I will also teach both

Shoot me and my daughter were talking about 3somes and I told her jokingly you wouldnt tell me if you did it anyway.

She said yes I would mommy cause SOMEHOW you would find out lol.... All my childrens friends love and respect me because I keep it real with them too (to a point without overstepping their parents) then they say "I wish my mom was like your mom" lol My daughter looks just like me... everyone says we are twins. Let me see if I can show you a picture of us.....

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shoot me and my daughter were talking about 3somes and I told her jokingly you wouldnt tell me if you did it anyway.

She said yes I would mommy cause SOMEHOW you would find out lol.... All my childrens friends love and respect me because I keep it real with them too (to a point without overstepping their parents) then they say "I wish my mom was like your mom" lol My daughter looks just like me... everyone says we are twins. Let me see if I can show you a picture of us.....

i know thats right..but everybody's kid will hate me..cause i'm gonna be the mom that doesn't do sleep overs and on their bahinds..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
YES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA....BLESSINGS

Jax..how long hubby will be in JA for?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U TOMORROW AS WELL....

Hubby will be in JA for 2 weeks. Leaves on Sunday. I have to start work soon:(.

Are you going down to JA?

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

My co-worker suggest this weavologist {sp} that does her hair. She charges..$350 for a full sew in. That can't be normal.

http://www.reniece.com/services.html

Is that reasonable Philly?

absolutely it can...and that doesn't include the hair

Nope the hair is like 110 a bag. I've joined a thread now..

Timeline

i know thats right..but everybody's kid will hate me..cause i'm gonna be the mom that doesn't do sleep overs and on their bahinds..

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I didn't really do sleepovers either...

Timeline

i finally started getting the things together to be packed and boy..*sigh*..packing for 2 diva girls is no fun...anybody wanna help

My co-worker suggest this weavologist {sp} that does her hair. She charges..$350 for a full sew in. That can't be normal.

yup..or more..ok..so no more hair talk ? :angry:

exactly.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm out ladies.

Have a good weekend!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

OK..U'LL SUPPOSE TO HELP THIS DAY GO BY..WHAST GOIGN ON..MI OVA YAH A FALL ASLEEP

NO FINESSE

NO KK WID HARD MADNESS

NO Q..WID A LOT OF TALK

Timeline
I'm out ladies.

Have a good weekend!

peace!

Bye JGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm out ladies.

Have a good weekend!

peace!

Bye JGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I need a drink. I think its time to open my Rum Cream! yummy and I think Im going to ignore my SO's phone call tonight. Feeling like I need a break!

Timeline
I need a drink. I think its time to open my Rum Cream! yummy and I think Im going to ignore my SO's phone call tonight. Feeling like I need a break!

ahahhaaa... :lol:

Timeline
i finally started getting the things together to be packed and boy..*sigh*..packing for 2 diva girls is no fun...anybody wanna help

yup..or more..ok..so no more hair talk ? :angry:

exactly.

LOL have fun packing. Divas :)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

afternoon yardies! so we have finally set a date and just wanted to share with you all.....me and richard are planning our wedding for february 9, 2010 in jamaica.....i prolly wont post it on my FB page anywhere for a while as to the exact date caue i dont want fellow co-workers seeing a def date and try and bid vacation that same week.....once vacation bids are in i will announce to FB world LOL.....i am super excited and the ball is rolling and already moving very quickly.....and after a few emails with journee and phone calls we (me and my mom) have decided to have her plan the wedding and help her out with the business by throwing her or business (well richard wanted hi aunt to plan it so he is still adjusting to this change but he understands why i am doing this.....i want his aunt to be able to enjoy the wedding and not have to be running around and doing this and that and theres alot more to it but i am ok with this decision i have made)......she has a lot of great ideas and thank the lord for letting me find her right here on VJ! am looking forward to working with her to plan my big day......

tanya and monika and a few have mentioned being in jamaica at that time (hopefully it works out and some VJ sisters are able to be there!)

we have gone through lots to get to this point and i cannot wait to begin the whole process over and refile as married and have RIchard here with me and the kids and we can be a family TOGEHTER! our CR journey better move as quick as some lately! LOL

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

Yankee..congrats on a date..i hope it works out for u!! but i never realized u had filed before...what happened? if u dont want to relive..then thast fine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.