SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Do you believe in teaching you children about abstinence or about tools (condoms, birth control etc)?

Give me your thoughts.

what did ur parents teach u?

What is with all the side stepping of questions on here lately? Answer the damn question, Kimmy!

LMAO...only with KK..she fass

Mi sey mi waan di facts dem... :lol:

My co-worker suggest this weavologist {sp} that does her hair. She charges..$350 for a full sew in. That can't be normal.

http://www.reniece.com/services.html

Is that reasonable Philly?

I should probably join a hair forum/thread site and stop posting it here. Cause this ain't got nuthin ta do wit Jamaica and no visa.

I apologize.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My co-worker suggest this weavologist {sp} that does her hair. She charges..$350 for a full sew in. That can't be normal.

absolutely it can...and that doesn't include the hair

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, I admit I was wondering, Jawi. But, wasn't going to go back and look at anything. Cause in the end, I don't really care. To each his own. You know me.

OK, though. I remember that line. For me, I've heard so many lines, I don't believe any of them. I think they are cute and all; but give me a line and you sure as hell better be backing it up with some actions. Cause words are just words are just words.

when I heard the line I must admit I thought something different....believe 100% he did say it, Jamaican men are known for things like that, but I would always laugh in their faces after a line like that.....maybe I'm not romantic or poetic lol

Okay...I can definitely feel you on this JaE...maybe that is why I was like "Oh give me a break" when I read it.

There are a lot of women here that I have established personal friendships with...we talk here...FB and on the phone. Maybe VJ is not the place for me because I seem to get in trouble whenever I don't put on those same "rose-colored" glasses that someone else is wearing...or I try to be real with my opinion. I am okay when I say "AWWWW how sweet...he is so special...you got you a good boy girl."

You are right you don't have to prove anything to anyone here or elsewhere...so why are you working so hard to do so? Look, I knew you would respond exactly the way you did. If you feel that I was not being a friend then so be it...remove me from FB or whatever just like you have done other people that don't totally agree with your posts.

I left ja.com a long time ago because of silly cutsie posts, and all those stupid trip reports about food and plants...not because I was worried about my relationship being accepted. Now, I'm getting upset because you are trying to be cute, snide and condescending. JaP you really don't want me to start replying with the same "masked" venom.

I wish you all the best in your relationship...always have...so attack me all you want for posting my real opinion. I know in my heart that I didn't question your relationship...just what you posted here.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

I should probably join a hair forum/thread site and stop posting it here. Cause this ain't got nuthin ta do wit Jamaica and no visa.

I apologize.

ooooo :unsure::blink: yuh just realize 99% a di tings wi sey yah no ave nuttin fi do wid jamaica or visa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
@Someone just asked me yesterday how long the people on here (VJ Yardies thread) have been married and I wasn't 100% sure. I said there are some at 6 years,

but I didn't know if there is anyone on here that's been married longer than that.

Oh someone asked how many yardies been together for awhile now. When yardies page started page one.

Vets still together Jamie, Shem, Rhonda, Mindy, Elizabeth, Jonesie and me. I may have forgot some.

@PS. My hubby just called Shems hubby and said long lasting relationships come from their

neighborhood. LOL

Hey Jax. Mindy and I were talking about that recently. Don't forget Ms. Squitto.

Damien and I were at the mall when he was talking to your husband. It's funny cuz I didn't know your hubby's nickname so Damien said your VJ friend husband...thought he was being funny (he jokes all the time) :wacko: . They are going to link up...that's great.

LOL

Whoops I forgot Ms. Squitto. I knew I was forgetting some.

That is great that they will link up down in JA. I hope you had safe travels today. I miss peps posting pics on the yahoo group site. No one uses it anymore :(. Anyways have fun at ATI!!

:dance:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 1LUV!! :dance:

DITTO :yes:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

YES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA....BLESSINGS

Jax..how long hubby will be in JA for?

HAPPT BIRTHDAY TO U TOMORROW AS WELL....

Timeline
Question:

Do you believe in teaching you children about abstinence or about tools (condoms, birth control etc)?

Give me your thoughts.

The answer for me is both. I always have been straight up with my kids. Most people may not agree with what I say or how I do it when it comes to them. But it works for us. Ive always told them things when I thought they were ready to handle it. I also never sugar coat. I don't give their private parts pet names. Also kept it real with them. They appreciate it to this day. My youngest is 14 and her friends keep asking her why she hasn't lost her virginity and she tells them because she is not ready to. She has also assured me she is going to talk to me after she does it because she knows whats done in the dark will come to the light. My son is a big ol man #######! lol he is 18 but he doesn't want children nor an STD so he makes Triple sure he is protected. He had one girl saying she was pregant by him. He broke it down for her and told her why he couldn't possibly have gotten her pregnant and how he refuses to have children.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I apologize.

ooooo :unsure::blink: yuh just realize 99% a di tings wi sey yah no ave nuttin fi do wid jamaica or visa

This is a visa site????????? :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Question:

Give me your thoughts.

The answer for me is both. I always have been straight up with my kids. Most people may not agree with what I say or how I do it when it comes to them. But it works for us. Ive always told them things when I thought they were ready to handle it. I also never sugar coat. I don't give their private parts pet names. Also kept it real with them. They appreciate it to this day. My youngest is 14 and her friends keep asking her why she hasn't lost her virginity and she tells them because she is not ready to. She has also assured me she is going to talk to me after she does it because she knows whats done in the dark will come to the light. My son is a big ol man #######! lol he is 18 but he doesn't want children nor an STD so he makes Triple sure he is protected. He had one girl saying she was pregant by him. He broke it down for her and told her why he couldn't possibly have gotten her pregnant and how he refuses to have children.

Tracey, thats my feeling. I refuse to sugar coat, kids are smart and will eventually find out..i want it to be from me! I will also teach both

Timeline
I truly do not want to hype up anything. It is Friday, I have 2 jobs to do and I really don't care WHO believes what I post.

I am here because I feel I can share what I am going through with out being judged. I am real too Jawi, I always have been... and NONE of our relationships are well received on jam.com that is why MANY of us are here instead of there.

Girl you are fine. This is the place to be to share your feelings. In the end you have to be happy with the decisions you make. I think Jawi cares about you and doesn't want you to get hurt thats how Im reading it.

Timeline

I apologize.

exactly..i think this is why i'm still here... :blush:

Timeline

I apologize.

kk girl you are too funny, yet dead serious about the weave thing!

Timeline
I truly do not want to hype up anything. It is Friday, I have 2 jobs to do and I really don't care WHO believes what I post.

I am here because I feel I can share what I am going through with out being judged. I am real too Jawi, I always have been... and NONE of our relationships are well received on jam.com that is why MANY of us are here instead of there.

Girl you are fine. This is the place to be to share your feelings. In the end you have to be happy with the decisions you make. I think Jawi cares about you and doesn't want you to get hurt thats how Im reading it.

not even, to me it started out as what she said..Jawi doesn't get..but to each his own and a so di cookie crumble..

I apologize.

kk girl you are too funny, yet dead serious about the weave thing!

yes she is and so she needs to put a perm in it..even the edges only...yo hair will look jacked up KK full head a weave look foolish to me if it is not locked properly..not everyone can lock the top of a weave..u need to find ur butt to NY or GA or FL to get that done..u can do wigs too KK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.