Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did anyone watch the show Hawthorne with Jada Pinkett-Smith? It was pretty good I was able to see the re- runs this weekend. I enjoyed them and the season finale is Tuesday. That was quick.

I watched that new reality show is it Antonio or something like that. I can’t believe he got rid of that girl so quick because of her feet. I was LMAO man she has to be embarrassed.

my oldest watches it.. i can't get into the IDEA of jada playing that character, but i bet if i gave it a chance it would be good..

antonio sabato jr.. i used to have a crush on him, but sounds like i won't like him after that show.. i saw some previews.. looks like he was married once???

He was and the ewx wife joins the show to hopefully win him back. Who is he??

win him back??? she is that bored and desparate for fame?? he used to be on melrose place and some other tv movies back in the day.. he was a 90's heartthrob girl.. LOVE THAT SMILE.. UMMMMMM

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh wait.. and this is what Quana, JaLove and I were doing this weekend, :innocent:

post-46629-1250542034_thumb.jpg

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
ells - wha di rass is wrang wid u?????

meet mi outsdie in 10 minutes for posting di picha dem..mi ago beat u fi dat

:rofl: Sorry, I'm a nagger, not a fighter! Sides....even doa ya facety, mi bigga den ya and can just sit pon ya till ya calm dung! :lol::yes:

LOL tell her Ells!!!! :rofl:

Timeline
About the Usain picha..... :blink::o:o:wow:

antonio sabato jr.. i used to have a crush on him, but sounds like i won't like him after that show.. i saw some previews.. looks like he was married once???

I'm glad I don't have cable cause I want to ALWAYS have a crush on Antonio!

good.. ells is here so i can get caught up!!!

*sits down next to Quana and waits for the re-cap and responses* :pop:

Sorry mi frens, no big recap today....too lazy! :yes:

i know right.. my heart sank when i thought of him being another flavor flav :crying:

aww man, the ONE day i don't catch up.. u don't either.. CHO!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

is dat a ginger beer bakkle i spot in the back of that pic?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
mi tink u a try it out nuff already...

ya think :unsure:

Did anyone watch the show Hawthorne with Jada Pinkett-Smith? It was pretty good I was able to see the re- runs this weekend. I enjoyed them and the season finale is Tuesday. That was quick.

I watched that new reality show is it Antonio or something like that. I can’t believe he got rid of that girl so quick because of her feet. I was LMAO man she has to be embarrassed.

jada pinkett is lucky she married will smith

that's the best thing to happen to her

bunzy.. jada was the ish back in the day!.. i think when she married will she went down the drain, well in movies anyway.. hellava mama, wife and fashinista tho it seems..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh wait.. and this is what Quana, JaLove and I were doing this weekend, :innocent:

oh that lemonade we had w/ dinner??? :whistle:

ummm, in my defense.. mine is 99% mixer juice or whatver u call it :innocent::devil:

:blink: Lemonade?? WHAT?? Oh yeah.. that sure was lemonade. :no:

Bunz... it sure is ginger been in the background, lol.. good eye!

Finesse... don't know what kinda drink dat was. All I know is that when I got back to the kitchen, JaLove had her mixer out and was bartending!!! I just drank, didn't ask no questions... lol

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

oh that lemonade we had w/ dinner??? :whistle:

ummm, in my defense.. mine is 99% mixer juice or whatver u call it :innocent::devil:

:blink: Lemonade?? WHAT?? Oh yeah.. that sure was lemonade. :no:

Bunz... it sure is ginger been in the background, lol.. good eye!

Finesse... don't know what kinda drink dat was. All I know is that when I got back to the kitchen, JaLove had her mixer out and was bartending!!! I just drank, didn't ask no questions... lol

:rofl::rofl: i dont know what dat was jahlove mixup mixup.. but ie wa GOOOD :dance: .. and normally liquor is like taking medicine to me.. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds like you spent a lot of energy this weekend :whistle:

:innocent:

I did but not doing what you might be thinking! LOL! It was pure parties & rum punch this weekend. We drove to Santa Cruz for the party at the park & Lehi was pretty shy around my friends....that is until they got him playing disc golf & bocce ball! Finally at the end of that party he had a big smile on his face. He's also very shy at cookouts about just going in there & grabbing a plate....I have to get the food & go share it with him. Then the house party that night was pretty fun for me & mister doesn't seem impressed until he has time to think about it. It's only the next day that he realizes it was fun! :blink::wacko:

Yesterday we had my friend's 'pre-wedding reception' at a park in Berkeley & again he wasn't too impressed with all the drumming....it wasn't until they started telling people to take leftovers home & he scored a bottle of champagne & some brownie bites did that party become a success to him! :no:

mi no really care bout oonu size.....mi a take both a u same time..

LOL! Den Dada gwan haffi tek one half fi sit pon & mi take di odda! :rofl:

Ells - could you hurt a fly?

Not really....or at least I don't think so...of course, I can't say what would happen if I was forced into certain situations. I try to be peace, love & all that stuff but there's a possibility I have an 'inner pitbull' hiding out inside.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What would you guys say (without being too mean & making co-workers hate you) to ask people walking down the hall to stop knocking, scraping, scratching, whatever the wall outside your office???

When people do that, I COULD hurt a fly! :ranting::protest::diablo:

Timeline

Sounds like you spent a lot of energy this weekend :whistle:

:innocent:

I did but not doing what you might be thinking! LOL! It was pure parties & rum punch this weekend. We drove to Santa Cruz for the party at the park & Lehi was pretty shy around my friends....that is until they got him playing disc golf & bocce ball! Finally at the end of that party he had a big smile on his face. He's also very shy at cookouts about just going in there & grabbing a plate....I have to get the food & go share it with him. Then the house party that night was pretty fun for me & mister doesn't seem impressed until he has time to think about it. It's only the next day that he realizes it was fun! :blink::wacko:

Yesterday we had my friend's 'pre-wedding reception' at a park in Berkeley & again he wasn't too impressed with all the drumming....it wasn't until they started telling people to take leftovers home & he scored a bottle of champagne & some brownie bites did that party become a success to him! :no:

That is FUNNY! :D

I'm glad he is having fun even if he does not always realize it :lol:

(((Lehi)))

I love Santa Cruz love0010.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.