SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's what I wanted to ask ya'll.

Have you ever ordered any used-like new...cds from amazon.com? MOre like software...

I have ordered used CD's, books, and DVDs from them. Never had an issue. I do read the reviews on the sellers and have sometimes gone for the 2nd cheapest, etc., cause of them.

Sus - so if it a new seller I should probably pass..huh....it's 64 dollars used...200.00 new.

LOL, didn't answer your first question, that was JG - But, I am the same as her - I usually try to find a seller with good reviews - a new one is always taking a risk - You have to decide if you can gamble the $64 - Also read Amazon's policies on returns / disputes - Paypal has a pretty good dispute policy, can you pay through them?

Do not fall for that PayPal BS. I still have a dispute with them from like 7 years ago. They did not back up their policies and when I had to finally get my credit card to withdraw the payment, the came after me. To this day, I refuse to pay them that money so I buy everything with a M.O. off Ebay. I will not back down on that issue.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunz! :rofl: :rofl: :bonk:

I am leaving work all - chat to you later when I get home - Have to stop and by toilet paper since I am dog sitting at for my never have tp in the house cousin!

You wanna dog sit my dog...I have plenty of toliet paper... :thumbs::yes:

Do not fall for that PayPal BS. I still have a dispute with them from like 7 years ago. They did not back up their policies and when I had to finally get my credit card to withdraw the payment, the came after me. To this day, I refuse to pay them that money so I buy everything with a M.O. off Ebay. I will not back down on that issue.

That sucks!!! :angry: Paypal...leave JG alone.

Timeline
Finese I could hug you right now. lol. You make me laugh. I will be checking in from time to time just gonna watch..

MsTee - we are a crazy group that pokes fun and takes some getting used to - But believe me, this thread is a HUGE stress reliever, and all joking aside - Some really lasting friendships have been formed - there are good people in here who will be the first to have your back, no matter how much ish we talk -

Reach out whenever you need help, even through PMs -

Thank you. My issue was never with you guys..

who di issue wid?

I swear there is nothing you won't type.. :bonk:

Timeline

That sucks!!! :angry: Paypal...leave JG alone.

It's so silly for like $70 something. I have refused to back down on the issue thus far.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finese I could hug you right now. lol. You make me laugh. I will be checking in from time to time just gonna watch..

MsTee - we are a crazy group that pokes fun and takes some getting used to - But believe me, this thread is a HUGE stress reliever, and all joking aside - Some really lasting friendships have been formed - there are good people in here who will be the first to have your back, no matter how much ish we talk -

Reach out whenever you need help, even through PMs -

Thank you. My issue was never with you guys..

who di issue wid?

I swear there is nothing you won't type.. :bonk:

u ave problem wid it?

today I got the urge to look up flight to Jamaica. I want to go next year.

next year?? why so far away?

Timeline
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SHELLY-ANN FRASER WON!!!!!!

KERRON CAME SECOND!!!!!

u chat bout di track and field??? man did ya'll see usain yesterday... wid him brite self.. im sorry.. mi tink him brite, but hey when u got world records.. i guess u can have CONFIDENCE..

oh ya'll probably talked about that this weekend and i never got caught up LOL

yea he borders on being too cocky but him a gwaan good man

esp when him packing like dis:

he's cocky alright!!

ya'll nasty!! LOL

Timeline
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SHELLY-ANN FRASER WON!!!!!!

KERRON CAME SECOND!!!!!

u chat bout di track and field??? man did ya'll see usain yesterday... wid him brite self.. im sorry.. mi tink him brite, but hey when u got world records.. i guess u can have CONFIDENCE..

oh ya'll probably talked about that this weekend and i never got caught up LOL

yea he borders on being too cocky but him a gwaan good man

esp when him packing like dis:

DAMN!!!!!! Ahhhh Jamaica Jamaica.....

Wait does he run with no shoes on??

On my first marriage I did the CR-1 and I waited to divorce until after we filed for the LOC. The rest is up to him now when it expires.

thats why i asked.. i mean on the k1 the first 90 days, its given that this MAY or MAY NOT work out and he/she COULD go back.. but after u've married OR if u do CR1.. should u feel obligated??

for me i guess it would depend on how big a jerk he was LOL

i wouldn't feel obligated...

you take a chance either way...same holds true if you marry someone who lives down the street from you...

U right about taking a chance but i think the consequences are a bit differnt w/ a LDR and divorcing b4 the 2 year requierement, someone down the street can just go back down the street LOL in this situation, someone has left their country and all they know, i think some would feel a bit more responsibility, not that they should tho :innocent:

why u a tink bout break-up anyway???

Mi knoa Quana der yuh go always tinking de worst.

Edited by DaDa

today I got the urge to look up flight to Jamaica. I want to go next year.

next year?? why so far away?

cause dem too expensive..we hafa save wi monies..first..

I love the taste of cold water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! so refreshing...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa he runs with shoes on

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
On my first marriage I did the CR-1 and I waited to divorce until after we filed for the LOC. The rest is up to him now when it expires.

thats why i asked.. i mean on the k1 the first 90 days, its given that this MAY or MAY NOT work out and he/she COULD go back.. but after u've married OR if u do CR1.. should u feel obligated??

for me i guess it would depend on how big a jerk he was LOL

i wouldn't feel obligated...

you take a chance either way...same holds true if you marry someone who lives down the street from you...

U right about taking a chance but i think the consequences are a bit differnt w/ a LDR and divorcing b4 the 2 year requierement, someone down the street can just go back down the street LOL in this situation, someone has left their country and all they know, i think some would feel a bit more responsibility, not that they should tho :innocent:

why u a tink bout break-up anyway???

LOL, kk posted one of them mena posts and they were chatting bout it, bout just returning ur spouse like he/she is merchandise and not feeling u had to work on ur marriage,

mi nuh worry bout dat.. i got to try out the product b4 i buy it :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.