SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dang u susi...i wanna work a half day tooooo

he is very cute that doggie..we can't have dogs..the girls love them tho

One of the things I love about my job - my dept has summer hours where you can work a half day every other Friday - so nice getting out early!

I want a dog too - but I don't want all the responsibility again right now, it's a lot of work - So, I feed my need for a dog by dogsitting - Although my cousin's dog is much easier than this one - he's adorable, but he's spoiled and ALOT of work!

i wish this place will never..if a dem fi mek smaddy happy..dat will never happen

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You and me both on what I highlighted. People tell me that all the time.

I just smile, say get used to it, and walk away.

You too positive, too happy? lolat.gif

What has always intrigued me is that I haven't ever met a practicing Christian who actually practiced abstinence. I could also never EVER imagine any Jamaican man I know actually putting up with waiting.

I, of course am MORE than open to be proven wrong!

I was listening to one of those radio shows the other day - Paternity Test Tues - they had an Irish catholic couple on who said they used the rhythm method bc they were catholic and couldn't use BC - But they could have sex without marriage - and the man told her to have an abortion - Biggest thing I hate about religion is how people will spout what fits their needs -

Well, you know him....only a matter of time till he loses it again. I told you, have it surgically implanted in him while he's in there!!!!!

I know, I should call the doctor - Although do you watch Royal Pains? This man had a tracking device implanted in his wife when she had a ####### job - It leaked and she was toxic -

Yes..Sus...the doggie is sooo cute. I was just telling my husband this morning I dreamed we had a chocolate cocker spaniel.

He's a labradoodle - Biggest problem is that he is HUGE, and able to reach everything on the counter without jumping up, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Ps....I am a practiced and seasoned fornicator and proud!! Well...USED to be, had to give it up once I got married :whistle:

Well my cousin claims he is still a virgin and he's 27. Although, he recently went on a bad boy binge...he started smoking and drinking....and listening to rap and R&B :rofl: Sorry but that last part was funny. He told me he has stopped smoking as it wasn't really for him. But he still drinks at parties. He was a hard core christian. We had a party for our grandma's birthday..and he sat in the car when the family started play oldies music..like temptations...etc.

wow

Yes..and he was in his corolla jamming to gospel music. I'm glad he is finding himself now. He told me he was only doing what he was taught by his other grandma (not the one we share) who was a preacher. He used to tell me that he never wanted to get married or have kids. Now on facebook...he talking about one day getting married and having kids. Whooo Hooo!!!

Timeline
I would like to know if their is anyone out there that had filed the I-130 petition for there mother who live in Jamaica and got it approved and got an interview date and went thru the interview at the kingston embassy in Jamaica. The reason for this is I filed for my mother and she got her papers/case completed and finished at the NVC and now we are waiting on our visa date. I would like to know what where the questions that they might be asking during the interview? also my mother as a younger child daughter with her in Jamaica, she would like to know if she will be able to come with her to america the same time as she if she gets approved? I did sponsor my sister on the papers that I filed and my mother had put her name on the DS-230 form so hopefully they give her a visa too. Also will the embassy consular asked for any other documents there?

HELP HELP!!

Hey welcome..there isn'treally much u can ask at a IR1 interview..just to verify that ur her mother i guess...u will be just fine..no worries

HAVE A FANTASTICE DAY ELLS!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cuban, I haven't been through that, so I can't answer.

Ps....I am a practiced and seasoned fornicator and proud!! Well...USED to be, had to give it up once I got married :whistle:

:lol:

I know some Christians who are firm believers & practicers of abstinence before marriage.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I don't really know the rest of your story or what Jawi is even talking about, so no comment there.

But, NEVER let anyone tell you not to be a positive person. I know exactly what you put up with from others because of it. I get so tired of being called naive just cause I am positive. So, hang in there on that.

I am still trying to figure it out myself :wacko:

As I read it again last night after my reply, it seems she thinks it's "too good to be true" so I must be making things up...?

Like I have come here to convince YOU ALL that this man is great? :unsure:

I wonder when YOU ALL are going to walk down the isle with him? :rofl:

:whistle::innocent::whistle:

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3191778

ppl a use VJ fi find dem husband and visa :reading:

lmao @ that smiley

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I don't really know the rest of your story or what Jawi is even talking about, so no comment there.

But, NEVER let anyone tell you not to be a positive person. I know exactly what you put up with from others because of it. I get so tired of being called naive just cause I am positive. So, hang in there on that.

As I read it again last night after my reply, it seems she thinks it's "too good to be true" so I must be making things up...?

Princess..I doubt she was questioning ur relationship, but rather what u say..Jawi a big girl and can take care of herself, but thats just my take on it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

JaP I really care about you...but sometimes I think you are more in love with love and the newness of a new love interest. I hope this doesn't come off wrong...but I have a hard time believing some of the things you post. I could be totally off base...but something just doesn't settle in my spirit. He may truly be a sweet man...but sometimes I think the "poet" in you embellishes the story a little...kinda like waxing nostalgic. Man, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings at all...but I wouldn't be a friend if I can't post what I feel in my gut. I have tried to bite my tongue and stay in my place. If you feel that I'm totally out of line, tell me...and I won't touch it again.

Well Jawi, everybody is entitled to their own opinion...

I won't deny that I am a poet and a lover, I always have been. The difference for me this time, is that I've met my match. He is also a poet, a lover and a very romantic man. I hope I can come back in 6, 7, 8 trillion years from now and you will see it's not just the newness that I am in love with.

I have had a few failed relationships in my life but each one of those people were good people that still love me to this day. (well minus the crack addict :whistle: but damn he was fine :lol:

My point is I believe I am a good judge of character and my gut has not once told me that I am headed down the wrong path... of course only time will tell. I refuse to live my life on guard, and give my love in rations for fear of being hurt...

Regardless of how anyone here feels about my relationship I have to live my life for me, the best way I know how...

That way is filled with peace, love, poetry and GOD.

The only thing that hurts me about your post is that you have read my story... that report came from my heart and was an EXACT telling of what happened to me. None of it was "embellished" my dear... not one bit... The bits and pieces I have posted here pale in comparison to that pouring out of my heart...

But I don't take it to heart Jawi... I have never met another SOUL who gets me... All my life I have been labeled "too positive" "too happy" too "goody two shoes" too whatever...

BUT HE GETS ME! And THAT is what matters and THAT is why I am on this Visa Journey...

If God forbid it does not work out... I have met one of the best friends of my life, that much I know.

I tell you now, will do everything in my power to make it work.

(L)

JaPrincess...I never mentioned your story here...nor was it my point of reference. Your story was believable and touched me with its realness. However, there was not ONE word about "you being like water and him melting into you" or anything similar to this metaphor. He did some of the sweetest most endearing things in that report...and you wrote about it honestly.

I think you embellish some of the things you post on VJ...I may be wrong in my assessment. However, your trip report was totally different to me...it actually left me very reflective and melancholy because I haven't seen my man in a year.

Now, I don't know why you immediately jumped to the defense about whether your relationship was real because I never once said that or questioned whether it is or not. I never said he wasn't your soulmate or the person you will spend the rest of your life with...all I said was that I think you put a poetic spin on what he really said to you on the phone.

I'm not attacking your positivity, your happiness or anything about you...so where did that come from? I am real as they come and anyone that has ever talked to me off this board can attest to that. I will laugh, cry and scream with you...but I just can't be phony with people I say I care about...you being one of them.

JG I know you are wondering what I was referring to...and it really was the statement about him looking at her like a mirror and she is like water that he melts into. I don't buy that line...sorry.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Cuban, :lol:

I know some Christians who are firm believers & practicers of abstinence before marriage.

:whistle:

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline

What has always intrigued me is that I haven't ever met a practicing Christian who actually practiced abstinence. I could also never EVER imagine any Jamaican man I know actually putting up with waiting.

I, of course am MORE than open to be proven wrong!

I was listening to one of those radio shows the other day - Paternity Test Tues - they had an Irish catholic couple on who said they used the rhythm method bc they were catholic and couldn't use BC - But they could have sex without marriage - and the man told her to have an abortion - Biggest thing I hate about religion is how people will spout what fits their needs -

Well, you know him....only a matter of time till he loses it again. I told you, have it surgically implanted in him while he's in there!!!!!

I know, I should call the doctor - Although do you watch Royal Pains? This man had a tracking device implanted in his wife when she had a ####### job - It leaked and she was toxic -

Yes..Sus...the doggie is sooo cute. I was just telling my husband this morning I dreamed we had a chocolate cocker spaniel.

He's a labradoodle - Biggest problem is that he is HUGE, and able to reach everything on the counter without jumping up, lol

STFU, Sus. I am happy all the time!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm not. In the words of JAE, I am just going to fornicate the rest of my life!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Jamaicans????

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Princess..I doubt she was questioning ur relationship, but rather what u say..Jawi a big girl and can take care of herself, but thats just my take on it.

what I say about my relationship tho... right?

That is what we are talking about here...

"he may really be a sweet guy but..."

Honestly I am not worried about it...

I read what she posted to him this morning and I read him my reply...

I could post some more romantic things he said too :luv:

Or maybe I should record them and post the .wav file so nobody thinks I am embellishing it. :lol:

Anyway, I am just trying to take serious ting and mek joke.... nobody feel no way :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.