SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning "again", thanks.

Sorry I've been logged on but haven't been able to keep up…I need to go back some pages to catch up…I feel so lost. :(

JG – what are you predicting a bad hurricane season with it starting late?

Well, bad is relative. I am saying I read they are predicting a "normal" tropical storm/hurricane season. With it starting so late, it will be very active now. Most die out at sea, so maybe not BAD like you are thinking.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
morning all.. lets get this week started off right with a good Monday!

This is the day that the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be GLAD in it!!

okay back to catch up.. don't talk tooo much.. lol

i had a great weekend.. good friends (VJ texas linkup), good food (jah love know how to put it down in the kitchen) and good family fun,played family feud w/ the kids.. our favorite!!

BE BLESSED!

Wow someone had a very good weekend to come on VJ giving praises. Go RG he must have put his thing DOWN this weekend. Ever notice when a woman is getting it good she has some pep in her step?? Yes I'm hating..... LOL

Timeline
I want to add too, I really really appreciate the support and reality checks from y'all. Yuse guyse (my NY accent, lol) are the ish. Y'all are far different than the fake chickens I've met here where I live. It means alot to me.

Hey there Nat!

The kid is still up for grabs, if you're interested lol

Wait, wait, wait! I did that totally wrong.

Ladies, there is a young man at my house who is, by his actions, looking for lodging elsewhere. He can cook, do laundry, and clean (at least that's what I've heard from his friend's moms). He is always respectful, minds very well, and always helpful (again, this may just be rumor, as I've never actually experienced it personally. I wish they'd send THAT son back to my house!) If you are interested please let me know. :rofl:

I can't take an 18 yr old on as my child; I'm 27.

Sure you can. I've been 21 for many years now LOL

I'm single..........is he cute? (oh,I did not just say that out loud, did I?????) :devil:

LOL, he's laying here next to me and read this. He says he is 'dead sexy'. He is also dead broke lol

Dang when he said he was dead sexy I was like ok and then he mentioned he was dead broke and I was like awww damn.

DaDa, you single?

I think we need to see some DEAD SEXY pics to get the week started off right.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
usually i make all type a racket before i leave but decided to be nice today and leave quietly...

so, i went car shopping this weekend and OMG, i would of rather been eating dog poop......i was ready to either blow my head off or strangle hubby....

WOW it was that bad??

Timeline
Oh, and I just want to point out I called it once again. (no thanks to my gut feelings....pure research here.)

3 named storms in the Atlantic over the weekend. One already hit the US. Anyone follow that one? Organized in 18 hours in Gulf. 12 more hours and it would've most likely been a major hurricane. Scary stuff.

So it begins..........

Any idea if any are headed towards SC?

Not according to current reports......this one your only threat thus far........

It currently appears that Bill will miss the U.S. East Coast, but that a strike on the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland or Nova Scotia is possible.

This is the site I read reguarly......

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

Dr. Jeff Master's Wunderblog on here is the bomb. I like the tracking maps too.

Cool. Thanks for the link. I was looking for a map tracking Hurricane Bill a little while ago.

Timeline
I want to add too, I really really appreciate the support and reality checks from y'all. Yuse guyse (my NY accent, lol) are the ish. Y'all are far different than the fake chickens I've met here where I live. It means alot to me.

Hey there Nat!

Wait, wait, wait! I did that totally wrong.

Ladies, there is a young man at my house who is, by his actions, looking for lodging elsewhere. He can cook, do laundry, and clean (at least that's what I've heard from his friend's moms). He is always respectful, minds very well, and always helpful (again, this may just be rumor, as I've never actually experienced it personally. I wish they'd send THAT son back to my house!) If you are interested please let me know. :rofl:

I can't take an 18 yr old on as my child; I'm 27.

Sure you can. I've been 21 for many years now LOL

I'm single..........is he cute? (oh,I did not just say that out loud, did I?????) :devil:

LOL, he's laying here next to me and read this. He says he is 'dead sexy'. He is also dead broke lol

Dang when he said he was dead sexy I was like ok and then he mentioned he was dead broke and I was like awww damn.

:rotfl:

Timeline
me three

i feel sleepy and disoriented

Very sleepy and disoriented - I HATE oversleeping, it just totally discombobulates my whole day!

I took my oldest nephew to Six Flags New England yesterday - we had a blast - got there right as the park opened, went on rides for a while, then around 3 headed to the waterpark - We played there until around 6 or so, then back to the rides until the park closed. I am exhausted from that and walking around - But I also woke up this am with a HUGE bruise on my shoulder, a sore back, and think I broke two toes on one of the waterslides, lol - I don't remember these rides and things HURTING me when I was young!

Still have to post about the wedding on Sat - OMG!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
usually i make all type a racket before i leave but decided to be nice today and leave quietly...

so, i went car shopping this weekend and OMG, i would of rather been eating dog poop......i was ready to either blow my head off or strangle hubby....

WOW it was that bad??

yes, girl it was. problem is me....well, the problem most always is me cuz I'm difficult but that is besides the point. I just don't know what I want.....but I know what I DON'T want....and hubby want to test drive every rass vehicle on the lot...and we went to 4 of them. we at least narrowed it down....

Timeline
DaDa, you single?

I think we need to see some DEAD SEXY pics to get the week started off right.

I'm single in my mind but still married. Waiting for my hopefully soon to be ex to get it through his head and sign the damn papers already!! Dude were over finished complete. Why drag it out just sign!!!! But yes I’m single. My ex is trying to make it official but no were going to just date and have fun. Damn that is what’s wrong with relationships every one wants to jump in head first . Let’s get to know each other shall we. Plus I need a minute for me the last two relationships I have gave my all and I mean my all I need a minute before I put my heart out t here on the line again plus I'm enjoying mingling....

Timeline
that hair is gonna be FIERCE, so u really press the hair u keep out everyday girl??

well i didn't do the lace front.. they didn't have any that looked nice enuff for me to commit to, i just got a curly wig that i LOVE.. have gotten so many compliments.. its kind of like the one i have in my profile pic.. the one by myself..

this lady at my job has one and i am not too happy w/ the results.. altho she did FABULOUSLY hiding the lace.. it doesn't look natural enough for me...

Quana,

I got my first lace front about 2 weeks before going to Ja ( which was about 3 weeks ago). It turned out really nice BUT the lace of the style I chose was kinda light for me so I ended up getting bangs to cover it up - after doing that it wasn't noticeable at all! A didn't even recognize me when he picked me up from the airport ( I've always had braids). I got a straight style ( with baby hair) that I was able to curl anyway I wanted. I did have to go back to the salon for an adhesive touch up about a week after she first put it on. Don't know what that was about..but so far my experience is good.

thank u regal!!!!

so did u go to someone specializing in lace front to put it on??? thats good advice to make sure i get a lace that matches my skin.. :thumbs: how long did it stay on..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i had a great weekend.. good friends (VJ texas linkup), good food (jah love know how to put it down in the kitchen) and good family fun,played family feud w/ the kids.. our favorite!!

BE BLESSED!

q is giving us prayers and jg wants sexy pics to get monday started right...

just give me some coffee and i'm straight..

Timeline
me three

i feel sleepy and disoriented

Very sleepy and disoriented - I HATE oversleeping, it just totally discombobulates my whole day!

I took my oldest nephew to Six Flags New England yesterday - we had a blast - got there right as the park opened, went on rides for a while, then around 3 headed to the waterpark - We played there until around 6 or so, then back to the rides until the park closed. I am exhausted from that and walking around - But I also woke up this am with a HUGE bruise on my shoulder, a sore back, and think I broke two toes on one of the waterslides, lol - I don't remember these rides and things HURTING me when I was young!

Still have to post about the wedding on Sat - OMG!

Hey Sus I think I seen the show you seen about the Roller Coasters. Man Cedar Point looks like it has it going on. I used to be roller coaster guru but now I was looking at some of those rides like I’m not sure if I can get on it . The one looks really fun where other guest can squirt you with water from below. I would love to take my kids t o Cedar Point though.

Timeline

Here's a prayer for us all:

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my shape to keep.

Please no wrinkles, Please no bags

Please lift my butt before it sags.

Please no age spots, Please no gray

As for my belly, Please take it away.

Keep me healthy, Keep me young,

And thank you Lord, For all you've done.

Timeline

BE BLESSED!

q is giving us prayers and jg wants sexy pics to get monday started right...

just give me some coffee and i'm straight..

I know I'm going to get my hot chocolate fix now.

Timeline
Hey Sus I think I seen the show you seen about the Roller Coasters. Man Cedar Point looks like it has it going on. I used to be roller coaster guru but now I was looking at some of those rides like I’m not sure if I can get on it . The one looks really fun where other guest can squirt you with water from below. I would love to take my kids t o Cedar Point though.

We were on almost everything - Loops, forward, backward, upside down, hanging from the track,..... the only one we didn't do is called Bizarro - it's HUGE and HIGH! We were in line, and they had technical difficulties (i.e. - someone was stuck out on the track!) - So we left and figured we would go back later - We went on the Mind Eraser, which you are suspended from the track and flip, loop, etc.... My nephew decided he didn't want to do Bizarro (Thank the Lord!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.