Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, and I just want to point out I called it once again. (no thanks to my gut feelings....pure research here.)

3 named storms in the Atlantic over the weekend. One already hit the US. Anyone follow that one? Organized in 18 hours in Gulf. 12 more hours and it would've most likely been a major hurricane. Scary stuff.

So it begins..........

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm single..........is he cute? (oh,I did not just say that out loud, did I?????) :devil:

JG = Cradle robber! 15_5_18.gif

Ha ha.....I'm silly today.

Was just kidding.........Don't really have time or patience to teach any boys!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Oh, and I just want to point out I called it once again. (no thanks to my gut feelings....pure research here.)

3 named storms in the Atlantic over the weekend. One already hit the US. Anyone follow that one? Organized in 18 hours in Gulf. 12 more hours and it would've most likely been a major hurricane. Scary stuff.

So it begins..........

Any idea if any are headed towards SC?

Timeline

Morning “again”, thanks.

Sorry I’ve been logged on but haven’t been able to keep up…I need to go back some pages to catch up…I feel so lost. :(

JG – what are you predicting a bad hurricane season with it starting late?

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
On the topic of shower curtain liners

what you can do is regularly get a bucket of degreaser or whatever detergent you wanna mix with water

and just immerse the end of the shower curtain liner in it (since that's the part that tends to get mildew

i find that easier than taking it down and putting it back up

of course you're gonna have take it down eventually to wash all of it

but i find doing that is easier

No u just take the short cut route..lol

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
I admit there is the possibility I may have jumped to conclusions as far as being married for a green card. Someone, I think it was DaDa, asked me if I was sure of the signs or if I was just frustrated with the process. I have put ALOT of thought into this. The best answer I have come up with so far is this. They say, and I have proven this to myself, that a woman knows when she's being cheated on, even when there isn't cut and dry evidence. This is exactly what I'm experiencing.

There have been things I have suspected about him that have been proven right, and there are things about him that have been proven wrong. Like those things, time revealed the truth, so I am willing to wait. Either he will do what he needs to, to invest in his future, or he will stay in Jamaica.

See, that is a different thing than not doing things to move the immigration forward - I agree with you completely about the women's intuition - I hope that you are wrong too -

Too lazy to go back and quote other stuff, lol -

Jawi, you do more cleaning when you are in pain than I do when I am well, lol - Just don't push yourself too much, make sure you rest for A on Thurs!

Just, I hope you got the passport sorted - how frustrating!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

ok ladies imma take some pills and lay down for a bit....im havin the worst headache rite now.....plus its already hot....gonna turn on the ac

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
ok ladies imma take some pills and lay down for a bit....im havin the worst headache rite now.....plus its already hot....gonna turn on the ac

wish i was home.... :crying::crying::crying:

hubby and son were sound asleep when i left :crying::crying:

hope you feel better..

I wish I was home too! Hope your headache is better, Hay

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

usually i make all type a racket before i leave but decided to be nice today and leave quietly...

so, i went car shopping this weekend and OMG, i would of rather been eating dog poop......i was ready to either blow my head off or strangle hubby....

Timeline

So it begins..........

Any idea if any are headed towards SC?

Not according to current reports......this one your only threat thus far........

It currently appears that Bill will miss the U.S. East Coast, but that a strike on the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland or Nova Scotia is possible.

This is the site I read reguarly......

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

Dr. Jeff Master's Wunderblog on here is the bomb. I like the tracking maps too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I want to add too, I really really appreciate the support and reality checks from y'all. Yuse guyse (my NY accent, lol) are the ish. Y'all are far different than the fake chickens I've met here where I live. It means alot to me.

Hey there Nat!

The kid is still up for grabs, if you're interested lol

Wait, wait, wait! I did that totally wrong.

Ladies, there is a young man at my house who is, by his actions, looking for lodging elsewhere. He can cook, do laundry, and clean (at least that's what I've heard from his friend's moms). He is always respectful, minds very well, and always helpful (again, this may just be rumor, as I've never actually experienced it personally. I wish they'd send THAT son back to my house!) If you are interested please let me know. :rofl:

The kid is still up for grabs, if you're interested lol

I can't take an 18 yr old on as my child; I'm 27.

Sure you can. I've been 21 for many years now LOL

I'm single..........is he cute? (oh,I did not just say that out loud, did I?????) :devil:

LOL, he's laying here next to me and read this. He says he is 'dead sexy'. He is also dead broke lol

Dang when he said he was dead sexy I was like ok and then he mentioned he was dead broke and I was like awww damn.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wish i was home.... :crying::crying::crying:

hubby and son were sound asleep when i left :crying::crying:

hope you feel better..

I wish I was home too! Hope your headache is better, Hay

me three

i feel sleepy and disoriented

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.