SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardies

good thing you did your research english

i can imagine how yuh woulda murder smaddy if you found all of that out AFTER you enrolled

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All. I'm FORCING myself to get up & work out before going to work. I'd SOOOOO much rather sleep another 20-30 minutes.

Frugality!!!!

*pats self on back*

:lol: Thanks

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all! I am exhausted, sore, and totally overslept - The alarm didn't go off at all - JAEng called at around 7 which is what woke me up, the ringing phone (sorry, call you later!) - So glad I am dog sitting 5 minutes from my office! Had a very full, interesting and fun weekend - will fill you in later when I am a bit more coherent.

Ok, so to shake things up a bit..

It looks like my days are numbered as far as my husband and I go. If I am 'right' in what I'm seeing in our relationship, his sole purpose was to get a green card through some sucker who was willing to pay for it. If I am 'wrong', at the very least he not motivated enough or have the ambition to do anything to help himself in his immigration process outside of signing papers.

I guess time will tell...

Sorry to hear you are feeling like this - But I have to ask (we're nosy here) - How long did you know your husband before getting married? Are you sure it's just about the green card? Cause it seems to me that if he wanted the GC so badly, he would be very motivated to get things done - One of the biggest lesson I had to learn when I first started travelling to the Caribbean was "island time".

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning ladies! hope everyone has a good day and a great week.....5 days til TGIF! i hate mondays.......

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

mawnin everyone......i called out today......at least this gives me time to catch up

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
I don't feel as guilty for not getting the comedy club tickets in advance anymore. We're going to see The Time Traveler's Wife. Hopefully it'll be not-boring. I want to see Julie & Julia, but my aunts didn't sound enthusiastic about that one.

Did you like it? I read that book. So good.

Daughter and I went to see Julie & Julia yesterday. LOVED it. I am currently reading the book and only about 3/4 through it. I can tell they left a lot out and took some liberties with other things. But, Meryl Streep is DEAD ON as Julia Child. She is just awesome. Definately a chick flick.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

On The Today Show, there was this lady who lost a remarkable 142 lbs (part of the Joy Fit Club) using TOPS. I'm happy for her. Between that and the difficulty of the Ab Ripper X workout in P90X, I feel inspired (at least for today) to eat much smaller portions.

But what I didn't like was when they showed what this lady used to eat.

Breakfast: 4 cake donuts & large coffee

Lunch: huge plate of fries covered in cheese & bacon, with ranch poured on top

Dinner: giant bacon cheeseburger served with a side of onion rings

I feel that gives people the wrong impression that everyone who is very overweight eats like that. :angry: I want them to one day show someone who eats a lot of healthy foods, but overeats them. Just to give people a counter-perspective.

Time to go to work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
I have 6 Yardie friends on FB that I can't identify. Anyone willing to take a stab at their VJ names?

You guy do me a favor though.........PLEASE......don't call me my VJ name over on FB. You know my stalker issues. I dont want that person to be able to google me and find me on here through this name. This is the one place I feel safe to post whatever I feel. I'd like to keep it that way.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Did you like it? I read that book. So good.

Daughter and I went to see Julie & Julia yesterday. LOVED it. I am currently reading the book and only about 3/4 through it. I can tell they left a lot out and took some liberties with other things. But, Meryl Streep is DEAD ON as Julia Child. She is just awesome. Definately a chick flick.

I want to see Julie & Julia too. I REALLY enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife. I laughed, I cried (a lot). But I did read that the movie makes him more innocent than he was in the book. I went to buy the book online AFTER seeing the movie, but the price (on used copies) seemed to be much higher than usual.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
'Evenin everyone

Hello Newbie.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

You are mad cool Numbers..I like your swag so far. I need to use this line at lot more.

Oh the Marines...wow....I don't want my sons going off to fight in a rich man's war. Senseless killings for no reason...even more senseless than Vietnam. So, when I get married this time...I'm getting our Jamaican citizenship soon after. I will flee the country before I let them have my boys.

Thanks for the compliment on my swag. Don't let me fool ya though. Catch me on the right day, and I can be a real verbal assassin.

We are a military family. His (I use this term loosely) father and I were in the Navy. My son was conceived as the Persian Gulf conflict started, and I watched POW reports on tv when he was born. It's just in his blood I guess.

Timeline
Sorry to hear about your man being lazy numbers all the best.

Have a great week everyone off to work I go and sending my daughter back to day care. :crying:

U kept your daughter home with you this summer since you were off?? :blink: See I knew I was a mean mom because I hqve never done that any time I'm off unless I'm doing something with the kids they are at camp, school daycare where ever. I would show up to daycare in my rollers and sleepers to drop my kids off. I know the teachers were like #######!! If she is off why are the kids here? Its becuz I'm off. Off from work and being a mom for eight hours. See you all at 5:00 smooches bye and out the door I went.

Timeline
Jawi well i hope the cleaning spree is a sign that healing is going well ... i know your getting excited and i am so happy for you ..

I hope that is what this means too. Man everything you did to your house I need to do and more.

I forget who is that, that plays on Pogo alot? I think I am addicted to MSN games. I used to be addicted a long time ago and I see my habit has resurfaced.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
i have a bearded dragon and i am going to buy my son one for christmas they are grat pet you can hold them and everything .if you wnat something to just look at i would say anole cause you dont need to handle them

I MUCH prefer the idea of a bearded dragon as a pet, instead of a cat/dog. I never heard of an anole before, but just looked them up. Wikipedia says that they're close to an iguana.

---

Well, after researching bearded dragons as pets, I think I'll stick to "No pet" until my future kids are old enough to care for one.

My friends have had these. Like all pets, they have different personalities. Some have been a little more vicious then others.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.