SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have been there almost 4yrs this time worked there when i was younger .. it crazy on saturday... the good part some of my fav customers come on sat

Yeah, customers can deffinately make a job worth going to. I was a fuel desk cashier when I first moved here to SC, and had a group of drivers that made coming to work alot of fun.

Oh u live in SC?? Yuh like? I used to be a teller and I did like some of my customers and then there were some I hated to see coming....

i have quite a few regulars that are just off the hook but the majority of my regulars are good people ... they like me cause i chat with them but still get them finished quickly where the others arent a quick with the moneygrams as i am... alot of my regulars are from africa, jamaica,india and phillipines... i love to learn from them

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

good morning everyone hope everyone is having a blessed day

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
GM everyone! I'm glad you're here. I was feelin a little lonely..and crazy for talking to myself LOL

thats usually what i do> lol cause after work everyoen is gone or when i catch up on the weekends

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, so to shake things up a bit..

It looks like my days are numbered as far as my husband and I go. If I am 'right' in what I'm seeing in our relationship, his sole purpose was to get a green card through some sucker who was willing to pay for it. If I am 'wrong', at the very least he not motivated enough or have the ambition to do anything to help himself in his immigration process outside of signing papers.

I guess time will tell...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear that, 887643. How long have you been married?

i have quite a few regulars that are just off the hook but the majority of my regulars are good people ... they like me cause i chat with them but still get them finished quickly where the others arent a quick with the moneygrams as i am... alot of my regulars are from africa, jamaica,india and phillipines... i love to learn from them

If I had your job, interacting with the international people would be the highlight of my day. I've always had a fascination with people from elsewhere. When I was young, I tried to get my parents to do a student-exchange program where I go live with a family in France for a while & go to school there, then my family would take in a [male] French student to live with us & go to school here. They wouldn't do it, though. :(

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Sorry to hear that, 887643. How long have you been married?

If I had your job, interacting with the international people would be the highlight of my day. I've always had a fascination with people from elsewhere. When I was young, I tried to get my parents to do a student-exchange program where I go live with a family in France for a while & go to school there, then my family would take in a [male] French student to live with us & go to school here. They wouldn't do it, though. :(

Thanks Nat, been married a whole 18 weeks LOL.

It looks like my days are numbered as far as my husband and I go. If I am 'right' in what I'm seeing in our relationship, his sole purpose was to get a green card through some sucker who was willing to pay for it. If I am 'wrong', at the very least he not motivated enough or have the ambition to do anything to help himself in his immigration process outside of signing papers.

Sorry to hear :(

But yes, time reveals everything.....

Wish I had a crystal ball or even just a flash warning of what's to come...but life isn't like that dammit!!

Thanks Nat, been married a whole 18 weeks LOL.

Well, the silver lining is that with such a short time, you can ensure if you are right, he'll go back without his green card....I find there's nothing that soothes a broken heart more than some good old fashioned revenge....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

So my2, I was REALLY wondering how you could have such a low Igor's number, so I did some investigation (What can I say. I woke up an hr before my alarm went off for church.).

Turns out you're going by the # on the older version of Igor's List: http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

You're #194 on the "new" Igor's List (the one linked to from this site under Immigration Timelines): http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

The main two differences is that the older version doesn't show people who are outside of the normal processing window, whereas the new one shows anyone who has filed within the past year. The other difference is that ever since the newer one came out, I think (not 100% sure) that it is the only one officially linked from this site. I used to have both links in my signature, before I got NOA2.

I like to refer to the older one because it has more statistics. I think most people, when quoting their Igor's list #, use the new one though, since it's the one linked from the site.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Sorry to hear :(

But yes, time reveals everything.....

Wish I had a crystal ball or even just a flash warning of what's to come...but life isn't like that dammit!!

Thanks JaEnglishGirl. I am doing ok with this possible 'revelation'. The free-spirit part of me reminds me that everyone comes into your life for a reason, but not everyone is meant to stay. I don't regret having a relationship with him, as he taught me things and there were obviously good times. The spiteful b**ch part of me says hehe, since we are married, he is stuck in JA until HE files for divorce. :devil: Oh, he's never been here. We got married out there.

Edited by 887643again

Timeline
Thanks JaEnglishGirl. I am doing ok with this possible 'revelation'. The free-spirit part of me reminds me that everyone comes into your life for a reason, but not everyone is meant to stay. I don't regret having a relationship with him, as he taught me things and there were obviously good times. The spiteful b**ch part of me says hehe, since we are married, he is stuck in JA until HE files for divorce. :devil: Oh, he's never been here. We got married out there.

Before you were again, I remember Jawi calling you "Numbers." I'll go with that, since it's easier to type.

Numbers, you seem very calm about the situation. I agree with you that we can learn from everyone we have a relationship with, even if that relationship doesn't work out. I wouldn't trade my failed relationships for anything! (Well, except when I traded the last one for my current one.) I learned so much from them. I tell Steven all the time, he should be thankful to the people in my past, as they lead me to be who I am now, and to recognize & appreciate him.

Best wishes. If you decide to continue the visa journey process, you know where to ask questions.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Girl, I never regret anything. If I can't think of anything good to come out of a relationship, the LEAST I will accept is that it happen to make me more appreciative of Mr Right....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

For those of us who weren't around back in November, here's a video KK shared. My biggest surprise when watching it was that I understood everything being said.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Before you were again, I remember Jawi calling you "Numbers." I'll go with that, since it's easier to type.

Numbers, you seem very calm about the situation. I agree with you that we can learn from everyone we have a relationship with, even if that relationship doesn't work out. I wouldn't trade my failed relationships for anything! (Well, except when I traded the last one for my current one.) I learned so much from them. I tell Steven all the time, he should be thankful to the people in my past, as they lead me to be who I am now, and to recognize & appreciate him.

Best wishes. If you decide to continue the visa journey process, you know where to ask questions.

Numbers is good. I thought that was cute, when she called me that :D

Thanks too, Nat, I appreciate your support. Honestly, in spite of what I am 98% sure of (that he married me for a gc), if he came up with the cash, I would still sponsor him. (Good karma) Until then, like I told him, why should I invest in his future, if he is unwilling to do so.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.