SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Now I know I'm nosy and this is NONE of my business, it goes without saying you aren't obliged to answer.

But I wondered, how do you balance being involved in the church and your relationship? Ie, was Steven ok with waiting for marriage or um....do you ask forgiveness for your sins?? :whistle:

I had a class in college where the teacher wrote each of our names on a card. Every time we had class, he'd shuffle the deck. When he had a question, he'd pull a card and ask the person whose name was on the card to answer. If that person wasn't there, their grade suffered. If that person was there, they could either answer the question or say "pass." A pass didn't affect your grade, because he at least knew that you were in class & awake.

My answer to this question is "Pass."

What has always intrigued me is that I haven't ever met a practicing Christian who actually practiced abstinence. I could also never EVER imagine any Jamaican man I know actually putting up with waiting.

I, of course am MORE than open to be proven wrong!

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What's going on this weekend?

I'm going to a forum at church on "How to Date Holy." I know it doesn't really apply to me anymore, but I'm curious.

Tomorrow, heading to a crab/shrimp boil. Then, if I feel like a long drive, a game night birthday party.

Going to see my friend Tyler do his drag show tonight.

Car #######, the pool, hanging with some firemen Saturday.

Softball and a pool party Sunday.

I don't want to work either - Although I only have another hour and a half, I am only working a half day!!

Took the dog for a long walk this am - he is definitely his mother's dog - he had social visits he had to make all along the route!

He looks like this:

labradoodle-penelope.jpg

Awwwww...cute dog.

I've only got another hour and half today too. Can't wait to bust out of here and hit the pool for a while. After I do some more car ####### for a while.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sus~ so glad! :star:

JG~ D says hello. richard is living at his house right now

have a grand day you beautiful women!

i am mos def paying the price of partying last night

:wacko: + :blink: = me today

i kinda want to crawl under my bed and pretend i am missing

at least i am reminded of why the @#@#$%@#$ i don't go out anymore

on the dancefloor last night, i missed D with a fierceness - soon come, soon come

Timeline
Thanks JG - of course, now he's laying in the hospital with his phone back and only international credit on it - so I have already had 6 calls today :wacko:

Well, you know him....only a matter of time till he loses it again. I told you, have it surgically implanted in him while he's in there!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Ps....I am a practiced and seasoned fornicator and proud!! Well...USED to be, had to give it up once I got married :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

dang u susi...i wanna work a half day tooooo

he is very cute that doggie..we can't have dogs..the girls love them tho

Yes..Sus...the doggie is sooo cute. I was just telling my husband this morning I dreamed we had a chocolate cocker spaniel.

What's going on this weekend?

I'm going to a forum at church on "How to Date Holy." I know it doesn't really apply to me anymore, but I'm curious.

Tomorrow, heading to a crab/shrimp boil. Then, if I feel like a long drive, a game night birthday party.

Now I know I'm nosy and this is NONE of my business, it goes without saying you aren't obliged to answer.

But I wondered, how do you balance being involved in the church and your relationship? Ie, was Steven ok with waiting for marriage or um....do you ask forgiveness for your sins?? :whistle:

Now that the question is ask, I wanna too :innocent:

Kimmy - You want Facts...or are you being FASS :lol::lol:

Timeline
I just smile, say get used to it, and walk away.

:Dhippy.gif:D

I don't really know the rest of your story or what Jawi is even talking about, so no comment there.

But, NEVER let anyone tell you not to be a positive person. I know exactly what you put up with from others because of it. I get so tired of being called naive just cause I am positive. So, hang in there on that.

sus~ so glad! :star:

JG~ D says hello. richard is living at his house right now

have a grand day you beautiful women!

i am mos def paying the price of partying last night

:wacko: + :blink: = me today

i kinda want to crawl under my bed and pretend i am missing

at least i am reminded of why the @#@#$%@#$ i don't go out anymore

on the dancefloor last night, i missed D with a fierceness - soon come, soon come

Awwwww.....hugs and kisses to D & Richard. Lord help anyone else living with those two talkers!!!!!!

Ps....I am a practiced and seasoned fornicator and proud!! Well...USED to be, had to give it up once I got married :whistle:

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sweet tea out of the nose on that one! :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
tomorrow is Ells' wedding?

yaaaaaaaaaay!

all the best girl! don't sweat the small stuff

just enjoy your day to the fullest

Oh, good luck, Ells! I hope it's a beautiful day for you!

I would like to know if their is anyone out there that had filed the I-130 petition for there mother who live in Jamaica and got it approved and got an interview date and went thru the interview at the kingston embassy in Jamaica. The reason for this is I filed for my mother and she got her papers/case completed and finished at the NVC and now we are waiting on our visa date. I would like to know what where the questions that they might be asking during the interview? also my mother as a younger child daughter with her in Jamaica, she would like to know if she will be able to come with her to america the same time as she if she gets approved? I did sponsor my sister on the papers that I filed and my mother had put her name on the DS-230 form so hopefully they give her a visa too. Also will the embassy consular asked for any other documents there?

HELP HELP!!

so nuhbady nah go answer di smaddy question?!

hellooooo!

i don't know much about this stuff, i don't think they are gonna grill her with questions though

she'll be good

but maybe others here can give a more helpful answer

I had a class in college where the teacher wrote each of our names on a card. Every time we had class, he'd shuffle the deck. When he had a question, he'd pull a card and ask the person whose name was on the card to answer. If that person wasn't there, their grade suffered. If that person was there, they could either answer the question or say "pass." A pass didn't affect your grade, because he at least knew that you were in class & awake.

My answer to this question is "Pass."

Damn it Batman!!! I was hoping for an answer....LOL

LOL i saw that long a$$ response thinking she's giving an answer only to see "PASS" :rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so nuhbady nah go answer di smaddy question?!

hellooooo!

i don't know much about this stuff, i don't think they are gonna grill her with questions though

she'll be good

but maybe others here can give a more helpful answer

Im going to lunch with an attitude... talk to you guys when I get back!

Timeline

:rofl:

:star: for you!

upherebl.gif

Well my cousin claims he is still a virgin and he's 27. Although, he recently went on a bad boy binge...he started smoking and drinking....and listening to rap and R&B :rofl: Sorry but that last part was funny. He told me he has stopped smoking as it wasn't really for him. But he still drinks at parties. He was a hard core christian. We had a party for our grandma's birthday..and he sat in the car when the family started play oldies music..like temptations...etc.

Timeline

:blink: YUH NEED :help::bonk:

Kimmy - You want Facts...or are you being FASS :lol::lol:

ALL FACTS GIRL..U KNOW ME :innocent:

Im going to lunch with an attitude... talk to you guys when I get back!

WHY WHATS WRONG ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Well my cousin claims he is still a virgin and he's 27. Although, he recently went on a bad boy binge...he started smoking and drinking....and listening to rap and R&B :rofl: Sorry but that last part was funny. He told me he has stopped smoking as it wasn't really for him. But he still drinks at parties. He was a hard core christian. We had a party for our grandma's birthday..and he sat in the car when the family started play oldies music..like temptations...etc.

wow

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.