Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, ok...good luck to him. I was just wondering if you know the cost for it there.

They told him to bring $25,000 JMD, in case he needs shots. But he already got the shots at his usual doctor, so I know he won't need that much.

The medical instruction form included in packet 3 used to have the cost (something like $95 USD) but I noticed the newer version doesn't list the cost.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, ok...good luck to him. I was just wondering if you know the cost for it there.

They told him to bring $25,000 JMD, in case he needs shots. But he already got the shots at his usual doctor, so I know he won't need that much.

The medical instruction form included in packet 3 used to have the cost (something like $95 USD) but I noticed the newer version doesn't list the cost.

Ok, thanks...good to know if we ever get that far

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiance had is medical in MoBay in May and they told him to bring $25,000JMD too, but it only cost $14,000JMD total for the exam and three shots.

Timeline

Thompson2B, that's good to know. I suggested Steven bring $17,000. That should def be enough if your SO got 3 shots and it came to $14k.

Belwin, I had to laugh: I spent quite a while reading at Dave Ramsey's site after you brought him up earlier today. I was considering buying his book, but the more I looked at the cover online, the more familiar it looked. Turns out that now only do I have the book, but I've read almost half of it. :lol: Glad I realized that before buying it [again].

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello Shaunsgal and 887643again how are you all doing

Hi my2rmylife. Just looking around at old posts. Some of this stuff is hysterical.

i know i was cracking up over here for sure lol

I saw in another one of your posts that your daughter is 10. How old is your little one?

Hi Nat

m daughter is 11 my son 6

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
My2, did the sewer backup cause any strange odors? I wonder if that was what happened in my neighborhood yesterday. I was driving home & it was raining very hard. Water was actually shooting up (high!) through the holes/cracks in all the manholes I passed. I wasn't sure about pressure, so I made sure not to drive over any of them.

I was looking at that... the one I looked at gave 5 minutes talk time for 3 minutes of cranking :blink:

I think I dated him once :lol:

LOL

girl it was nasty yes it smelled foul ...

i have a bearded dragon and i am going to buy my son one for christmas they are grat pet you can hold them and everything .if you wnat something to just look at i would say anole cause you dont need to handle them

Tia is safe

Angele went home

yeah tia

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey my2

girl you are a good to keep a lizard as a pet

i can't stand them

they make my skin crawl

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hey my2

girl you are a good to keep a lizard as a pet

i can't stand them

they make my skin crawl

i love them them . we had a zoo when i was a kid but with all my adult allergies i cant have anything else really and my kids allergies. plus the are so easy to maintain

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

off to work i go >>> Hope everyone had a blessed day .

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
i have a bearded dragon and i am going to buy my son one for christmas they are grat pet you can hold them and everything .if you wnat something to just look at i would say anole cause you dont need to handle them

I MUCH prefer the idea of a bearded dragon as a pet, instead of a cat/dog. I never heard of an anole before, but just looked them up. Wikipedia says that they're close to an iguana.

---

Well, after researching bearded dragons as pets, I think I'll stick to "No pet" until my future kids are old enough to care for one.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning VJ.

Nat - I saw Tia's pictures/posters all over Negril. Will post details later....I stayed in the house the entire day yesterday so I'm going to find something to do today.

FYI - there are many many VJ vets who read this thread every single day but never log on.

Timeline
cranberry flavored water has to be the best thing since sliced bread!!

pic_ocean_spray_wata.jpg

get one of these ice cold and feel like i'm in heaven

Only inna JA....I had a slightly frozen one....it was refreshing!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
see finesse, thats why u should stick around.. ;)

im just letting ja p know that her situation wouldnt be the deciding factor, that there are plenty of other reasons.. nope i don't have any inside details to give, sorry..

just have been around looking at posts.. just like i can KIND OF figure out why ms tee left.. just be reading some of the posts.. you know??? could be wrong.

i mean, is it really that serious? does visa journey yardie thread part 17 play such a huge role in people dem life that they are sickened and disgusted by what people post here?

this site is fun....for me, it is more entertainment than anything else. yes, i have gotten some great and valuable advice here. the site and all of you who were around when i first filed were instrumental in helping me do the paperwork and getting through it. i try to offer advice to anyone who is going through something i went through. i enjoy reading all of your posts.

but at the end of the day, vj really has no impact on my life. if anyone wan talk shyt about me, go ahead, i am big ooman, i can take it...

if this isn't the place for you, then BOUNCE already.....there is a billion trillion websites out there to pass the time

Finesse I agree with you.....Im not here on the regular like most but like everyone was sayin we are adults....no likkle pickney deh yah weh u haffi sugarcoat tings....I havent been on here as long as Jawi but Ive seen a change from when mi first join.....im here to get all the info i need from my fellow yardies.....get aquainted with each other but at di end a di day nuttin nuh faze mi....some ppl get upset fi every likkle ting.....if u write sumtin expect an answer, even if yuh nuh like it......

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

The highlight of my trip was visiting Blossoms Garden orphanage in MoBay. Those babies were so cute...they were 30-40 children under 3. The older kids were not there for some reason. I will definitely volunteer again.

That is awesome. You have a really good heart. And that's a great idea to volunteer. :thumbs:

Ok yardies its off to bed now

i'm gonna read and reflect on the words of Joyce Meyer and sleep on this cool cool night

i would recommend this book to all of you, esp ppl who are waiting this process out and other ppl having difficulties in life (ok so that's just about everyone lol)

9780446691093_388X586.jpg

My husband and I read Joyce Meyer books.. :thumbs: I'll have to get this one.

Good morning VJ.

Nat - I saw Tia's pictures/posters all over Negril. Will post details later....I stayed in the house the entire day yesterday so I'm going to find something to do today.

FYI - there are many many VJ vets who read this thread every single day but never log on.

Shemmy - we have to link up once you take ur braids out...okay?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.