SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

ok, who ave exciting weekend plans?

who ave a hot date?

Mi have a date wid mi lashtician and the hair store LOL. I am getting new hair this weekend to Hubby's dismay. Although he has seen the madness that is my hair from the humidity he still doesn't understand why I have to buy hair when i have a head full of hair LOL I just look at him like :whistle::blink:

speaking of baby mamas.. i looked at RHOA too buzy for the first time..

kandi man is 32 w/ FOUR baby mama's??? WOW..

i too think sheree is an instigator.. she know she was talking bout nene too..and then she gonna go put her hands on her.. she was being a bully

Hey Kim put her hands on her first. Plus Sheree didn't touch her she touched her wig... I like Sheree its Lisa I don't care for. She act s innoccent and she isnt.

Wow Quana you need to see what Lisa's husband did for her last week. I was like dang does he have a brother, uncle, dad or cousin?? I never knew men still did those types of things.

Dewitt is a trip. U see how he grabbed Kandi's breast and wanted to show her his feet??? He's too much.

well this is just one episode i am seeing so i am not a good judge, but i don't like sheree.. she seems soo bougie and fake UGHHH.. and he friend oh my gosh.. both of them are too much

lisa rubs me good so far.. thats funny they trying to make sure they get a girl.. ppl w/ money can do ANYTHING.. i bet j lo did that too, doesn't she have boy and girl twins??? she said one whop and im thru..

dwight is just too dyam flaming.. i mean really, do u have to look up a woman's dress and say do u have on panies??? roger was laughing at him all night.. said why if a straight man did that.. it would be all kind of lawsuits..

We watched it 6:00 this morning on DVR Hubby said he could deal wid deh one Batty boi but it better not be more 1 is the limit per show :rofl: :rofl:

Now as for Sheree she is very fake and an instigator but it was fun watching her get at Kim because I don't know who is more fraudulent her or Kim! Ok why did she wrap her fingers in that horrible blond wig I was DWL I so wanted her to pull it off! It's actuall'y a half wig and it doesn't even match HOT MESS She needs to take care of that she is on National TV!

Ok how about Sheree's friend that was basically sideway busting on Lisa and NeNe WTH, that was uncalled for. She was like yeah I have room to grow to your size and commented that Lisa needed to do something with her hair? :blink: I was sure there was going ot be some drama jumping off with that, but they chose to leave and return to the party which was very adult of them. I just know there is going to be another opportunity to get back at that chic, I will wait patiently!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'll have my standard, let's get it crackin in JA drink: 2 shots of grey goose, followed by my trusty Magnum & Red Bull concoctions! Hubby doan like when I drink heavy anymore...last time I did, I nearly beat him up while he was trying to pull me out of the street to keep from getting hit by a car! :wacko::wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey..if dis a party...where's the music?! We have weddings and approvals and love to celebrate! And NOOOOO Jermaine Jackson videos please! :lol: :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If this is a party, I hate to see it when it's dull thexhausted.gif

wha u wan fi drink?

Something non-alcoholic fi her

Hey..if dis a party...where's the music?! We have weddings and approvals and love to celebrate! And NOOOOO Jermaine Jackson videos please! :lol: :lol:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If this is a party, I hate to see it when it's dull thexhausted.gif

wha u wan fi drink?

Something non-alcoholic fi her

why? jaP is preggers?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon everyone!!! ( waving wildly)

I feel like I've been gone so long...I don't know yall anymore ( said in my Ms Sophia voice from "The Color Purple").

I'm going to have to take the weekend to catch up or at least try to. I have kept up with some on you on fb...I hope all is going well

I think I read Nat said she had no debt - OMG!!! I WISH!! at any rate...it's always good to have dreams

If I didn't just buy a house, I would not have any either.

Congrats (or condolences) JG!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Mrs P, Island, Finesse, Thompson, JahL, Ells, Sus, Philly, JaP and USA-J!!!!!

I logged on to read, but then was invited to lunch... so now I'm back.

Let's see, this weekend we will go see Freddy McGreggor, maybe go out tonight, don't know yet... Tomorrow we are going to a HUGE flea market to sight see, lol. Derron LOVES this place.

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:blush: You krept up on me!! (Quana, Dillon & Regal) lol Edited by MrsBuggy

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HI everyone...I just caught up.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.