6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, All! Happy Friday

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Good morning Yardies:

I just called the Dept of State and asked about our case. She couldn't give me any info? Im so dayum confused.

Nat - Im glad Steven thinks your the best girlfriend he has ever had

Sus - Im glad there was FINALLY communication and he is on the road to recovery. Thank God.

Bunz - Glad to see thinks are working in your favor

Hi Everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday!

I have been off all week. My laptop charger died so I have been on forced vacation.... not so bad! Tierra came home Tuesday and we have been having fun. Next week I am on my real vacation... I really hope this hot sunny weather holds out! We HAVE to get to the beach.

I could not read all the pages to catch up.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Birthday

Hope all in JA are having fun

Welcome to newbies

Prayers and well wishes to ALL!!!

~Irie

did you get to meet your daughter at the airport with the princess treatment?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday!

I have been off all week. My laptop charger died so I have been on forced vacation.... not so bad! Tierra came home Tuesday and we have been having fun. Next week I am on my real vacation... I really hope this hot sunny weather holds out! We HAVE to get to the beach.

I could not read all the pages to catch up.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Birthday

Hope all in JA are having fun

Welcome to newbies

Prayers and well wishes to ALL!!!

~Irie

did you get to meet your daughter at the airport with the princess treatment?

Oh yes! I had 12 hot pink roses for her.. she was so happy! Then we went to dinner at her fave chinese place. She loved her room we painted for her. 1st thing I did when we got home.... washed ALL THE GREASE out of her hair. Her father thinks she needs a gallon of oil in there... it was so gross!! hahhaha! I am terrible. Her father and I do things so differently.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
You all chat way too MUCH!

Can someone give me an update?

I went to NYC this weekend and met up with IslandWoman. We had a great time and can't wait to meet up with her again.

kimmy and dada made up

tre is in jamaica

nat has interview sept 14

jg is making her boss horny with her sweet smelling perfume and shiny lipgloss

wha mi miss?

kk make her man go to the man cave when he misbehaves

sus ready to go a jamiaica and murder people

IS WHY MY NAME DEH A FUSS

Princess what's wrong?

YES WHATS WRANG CAUSE MI GET 2 BIRDS YESIDEY

has anyone ever tried turbo jam?

LMAO - I was about to say - yes, I have! There is a hair gel but when I googled it I realized it was Lets Jam - Time for bed!

Hair_Gel_Lets-Jam-Lite-Hold_MED.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Welcome aboard 876...and don't worry about the patois thing! Alot of us are still learning up here--it's a great place to practice and learn! Just feel free to jump right in...these ladies are great! (and a likkle crazy...but yuh nah 'ere dat fram mi! :whistle: )

WELCOME 887..JUMP RIGHT ON IN

I TALKED TO DJ

His brother went up to the hospital and called me so he could talk to me - He has his phone back - he had given it to someone to charge (who of course, used up the credit) but got it back today - he's feeling better, the doctor says he'll be in there about a week more, then we have to figure it out from there - but I am so relieved to have heard his voice - I swear, I was gonna be on a plane tomorrow!

:D:D(F) THANK GOD!!

HEY ALL

PRINCESS...I LOVE UR POST...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

What's going on this weekend?

I'm going to a forum at church on "How to Date Holy." I know it doesn't really apply to me anymore, but I'm curious.

Tomorrow, heading to a crab/shrimp boil. Then, if I feel like a long drive, a game night birthday party.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

haha saw this and thought it was very funny

ff_men_03.jpg

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey Bunz.. I saw you are on FB now. I didnt catch your name though... find me! Catherine Francis :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

That's cute, Bunz.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't want to work either - Although I only have another hour and a half, I am only working a half day!!

Took the dog for a long walk this am - he is definitely his mother's dog - he had social visits he had to make all along the route!

He looks like this:

labradoodle-penelope.jpg

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I'm going to a forum at church on "How to Date Holy." I know it doesn't really apply to me anymore, but I'm curious.

Tomorrow, heading to a crab/shrimp boil. Then, if I feel like a long drive, a game night birthday party.

Now I know I'm nosy and this is NONE of my business, it goes without saying you aren't obliged to answer.

But I wondered, how do you balance being involved in the church and your relationship? Ie, was Steven ok with waiting for marriage or um....do you ask forgiveness for your sins?? :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

dang u susi...i wanna work a half day tooooo

he is very cute that doggie..we can't have dogs..the girls love them tho

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Now I know I'm nosy and this is NONE of my business, it goes without saying you aren't obliged to answer.

But I wondered, how do you balance being involved in the church and your relationship? Ie, was Steven ok with waiting for marriage or um....do you ask forgiveness for your sins?? :whistle:

Now that the question is ask, I wanna too :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.