SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good, that was my only intention.. i didnt want u to feel guilty or take anything personal.. like i said.. nobody has ever pulled me into drama thankfully nor vice versa, but i do know that ur situation isn't the only mixup mixup there has been.. but its all good..

some of our times here are long, some are short.. speaking of if anybody here from marlita.. let me know how she doing.. wanna know is she having babies yet LOL

I heard a likkle rumor..................

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
jawi i feel ya.. thankfully i havn't had any bad experiences on VJ.. but in my own lil circle of friends.. i am dealing w/ the same things and i am just gonna LET IT GO.. i am not a drama loving person AT ALL.. so i hope that u clean out all ur negativity and are able to move forward in joy and peace.. WITH YO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Yuh betta watch what yuh say yuh know people are bound to log on ta see what yuh chatting bout since yuh nuh chatting wid dem no more...

I feel yuh on dis though and its such a shame that no matter what your opinion is and whether you agree with me or not just tell me face to face or e-mail to e-mail what's wrong . If we are supposed to be so cool and I say something to offend or upset you why hold it in where supposed to be cool in the first place so spit it out !!!

i know.. i might have some stalkers but what i say is what i say like it or not STALKERS.. i ain't gonna lie, i do sugarcoat sometimes to protect feelings, BUT i will give my opinion good or bad..

Timeline
Anyone know anyone in St. Ann's Bay who wants to earn some extra money cooking / cleaning for DJ this week?

I can ask...my mil if one of her sisters would like to. Did you find anyone yet before I call her?

Thanks for the offer Dillon -

thanks for the help from his family but its really between the two of you

you not marrying his family you're marrying him

Something I have been reminding myself of daily in the past few weeks :whistle:

Sorry NatPat...I don't think so. I may come on to read the guides for AOS/ROC...but I won't be a yardie poster anymore. I'm tired of being the underdog...the person everyone loves to hate because I post something that makes people think or maybe a little uncomfortable. I'm tired of hearing about the private PMs discussing what I post and how rude it was or xyz...I'm tired of dealing with fakeness and sometimey friendships. I can't stand cowardice. Those that I am truly friends with know who they are...and they know that I will always be a phone call away.

Right now, I am posting because A is not here...I'm sitting in a boring training class for another 4 weeks...so why not.

What I bolded disgusts me - there is much on this site that is so petty and juvenile - the Yardie thread has pretty much always been one of the areas where people keep it real - we might not agree, but I thought we were all grownups? Why resort to the petty childish ish?

Jawi, you have been one of my rocks through my struggles - You don't pull punches, but what you say comes with love and support - which has been much appreciated.

I PM'd her pretty much the same thing, Sus. I did not realize this was happening to her. Obviously, I am out of that loop. I had the same thing happen to me in PMs. You really have to figure out a way to deal with that that works for you. It's not easy.

I am Jawi's friend so I'm not worried about losing track of her. I will miss her on here though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
see finesse, thats why u should stick around.. ;)

im just letting ja p know that her situation wouldnt be the deciding factor, that there are plenty of other reasons.. nope i don't have any inside details to give, sorry..

just have been around looking at posts.. just like i can KIND OF figure out why ms tee left.. just be reading some of the posts.. you know??? could be wrong.

i mean, is it really that serious? does visa journey yardie thread part 17 play such a huge role in people dem life that they are sickened and disgusted by what people post here?

this site is fun....for me, it is more entertainment than anything else. yes, i have gotten some great and valuable advice here. the site and all of you who were around when i first filed were instrumental in helping me do the paperwork and getting through it. i try to offer advice to anyone who is going through something i went through. i enjoy reading all of your posts.

but at the end of the day, vj really has no impact on my life. if anyone wan talk shyt about me, go ahead, i am big ooman, i can take it...

if this isn't the place for you, then BOUNCE already.....there is a billion trillion websites out there to pass the time

Timeline
good, that was my only intention.. i didnt want u to feel guilty or take anything personal.. like i said.. nobody has ever pulled me into drama thankfully nor vice versa, but i do know that ur situation isn't the only mixup mixup there has been.. but its all good..

some of our times here are long, some are short.. speaking of if anybody here from marlita.. let me know how she doing.. wanna know is she having babies yet LOL

uh oh :unsure: .. well if ur not comfortable.. nuh say a ting.. im good girl.. i hope things are well for her and evan tho :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I hope so!!!!! :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
but the thing is there are not THAT many posters in the yardie thread

when you really check it out, it boils down to less than 20 regular posters, estimating roughly

its probably 2 or 3 ppl talking sh!t and if that's the case, they are entitled to their opinion

i'm kinda disappointed, i was hoping the yardie thread would be different but ah so it go

For the most part, at least they aren't as in your face as the MENA posters are. I would not make a good MENA GF or wife ever!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

when you really check it out, it boils down to less than 20 regular posters, estimating roughly

its probably 2 or 3 ppl talking sh!t and if that's the case, they are entitled to their opinion

i'm kinda disappointed, i was hoping the yardie thread would be different but ah so it go

For the most part, at least they aren't as in your face as the MENA posters are. I would not make a good MENA GF or wife ever!

ditto! couldn't even imagine!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
so who di sneaky PMers?

CALL DEM NAME!! MAKE IT PLAIN!!!

mi talk shyt pon di public board!!! :yes::lol:

I admit I asked her. But, I know Jawi. She won't tell me. She will keep that to herself.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

im just letting ja p know that her situation wouldnt be the deciding factor, that there are plenty of other reasons.. nope i don't have any inside details to give, sorry..

just have been around looking at posts.. just like i can KIND OF figure out why ms tee left.. just be reading some of the posts.. you know??? could be wrong.

I think MsTee's issue is/are that she is helpless right now with MIL barging in and taking over. Those on the Yardie thread are at least a little in control of what is happening. It's got to be really frustrating for her. Sometimes stepping away from something that reminds you of something unpleasant (like her helplessness) is best to deal with it. Hopefully, she will be back when we can help her or she needs to vent or whatever.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i mean, is it really that serious? does visa journey yardie thread part 17 play such a huge role in people dem life that they are sickened and disgusted by what people post here?

this site is fun....for me, it is more entertainment than anything else. yes, i have gotten some great and valuable advice here. the site and all of you who were around when i first filed were instrumental in helping me do the paperwork and getting through it. i try to offer advice to anyone who is going through something i went through. i enjoy reading all of your posts.

but at the end of the day, vj really has no impact on my life. if anyone wan talk shyt about me, go ahead, i am big ooman, i can take it...

if this isn't the place for you, then BOUNCE already.....there is a billion trillion websites out there to pass the time

i feel the same way finesse, i trip out just bout EVERYDAY on this thread.. I LOVE talking and messing w/ ya'll .. but i hve never had to deal w/ constant pm attacks either so i really don't know how i would deal :unsure:

i don't know how it was back when u started on the yardie thread but ive seen many go cuz of drama, and if thats how they wanted to deal w/ it.. i can't even hate on it.. just say bye and keep it moving.. if ya'll was close u can still talk to them and always pm them to check on their progress.. no biggie..

Timeline

Seriously? That would be wonderful news.

Hopefully, she would come over and tell us if true!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I think MsTee's issue is/are that she is helpless right now with MIL barging in and taking over. Those on the Yardie thread are at least a little in control of what is happening. It's got to be really frustrating for her. Sometimes stepping away from something that reminds you of something unpleasant (like her helplessness) is best to deal with it. Hopefully, she will be back when we can help her or she needs to vent or whatever.

You hit the nail on the head about that JG!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
jawi i feel ya.. thankfully i havn't had any bad experiences on VJ.. but in my own lil circle of friends.. i am dealing w/ the same things and i am just gonna LET IT GO.. i am not a drama loving person AT ALL.. so i hope that u clean out all ur negativity and are able to move forward in joy and peace.. WITH YO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Yuh betta watch what yuh say yuh know people are bound to log on ta see what yuh chatting bout since yuh nuh chatting wid dem no more...

I feel yuh on dis though and its such a shame that no matter what your opinion is and whether you agree with me or not just tell me face to face or e-mail to e-mail what's wrong . If we are supposed to be so cool and I say something to offend or upset you why hold it in where supposed to be cool in the first place so spit it out !!!

i know.. i might have some stalkers but what i say is what i say like it or not STALKERS.. i ain't gonna lie, i do sugarcoat sometimes to protect feelings, BUT i will give my opinion good or bad..

I seriously DO have a stalker. Just not on here. Here is the only place I feel safe to post any damn thing I feel like.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.