John & Nan

Non Visa Topic - How jealous is you asia spouse!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Would you mind if She will point out to you that she sees other hot looking guy?

or just pretend you're not jealous. :D

I do get jealous with my wife. One time I was on her laptop and a Thai guy sent her a msg, I don't read Thai so I asked her about him. Her was a old married friend of her and was talking about and sending her pictures of his GF he had on the side. I told her that is not a guy you want to be chatting with. also my wife's X BF, i get jealous about he still trying to get her back and calls her from time to time. Even after she got married and had a son, he keeps calling which is strange for a Thai guy to do haha. I do understand why, I did marry the best lady in Thailand :whistle:

one time we where talking about gifts from X. I found out she still had a nice watch from her X BF, she never used any more but still had it.

I was asking her why she was keeping it. She called in her cousin and give it to her and yes I did buy her a better watch....

Edited by John & Nan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm to combat the threat of having my man hood removed I sleep on my stomach!!!

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Would you mind if She will point out to you that she sees other hot looking guy?

I do get jealous with my wife. One time I was on her laptop and a Thai guy sent her a msg, I don't read Thai so I asked her about him. Her was a old married friend of her and was talking about and sending her pictures of his GF he had on the side. I told her that is not a guy you want to be chatting with. also my wife's X BF, i get jealous about he still trying to get her back and calls her from time to time. Even after she got married and had a son, he keeps calling which is strange for a Thai guy to do haha. I do understand why, I did marry the best lady in Thailand :whistle:

one time we where talking about gifts from X. I found out she still had a nice watch from her X BF, she never used any more but still had it.

I was asking her why she was keeping it. She called in her cousin and give it to her and yes I did buy her a better watch....

Way to go John. That's a win/win. :thumbs:

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Methink, if your wife to be was not around at that time, you and her sister probably did something "miracle" :innocent:

:innocent::innocent::innocent: Bring in the Philippine contingent [immaculate conception sound effects] :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Is there a K-1/K-Y crew from the Vatican that we haven't heard from yet?

Yeah, having their own forum isn't enough. They have to spread out like a plague of locusts. :help:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Methink, if your wife to be was not around at that time, you and her sister probably did something "miracle" :innocent:

:innocent::innocent::innocent: Bring in the Philippine contingent [immaculate conception sound effects] :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Is there a K-1/K-Y crew from the Vatican that we haven't heard from yet?

Yeah, having their own forum isn't enough. They have to spread out like a plague of locusts. :help:

:lol:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

Yes, I don't mine her talking and exchanging emails with guy. if funny when we get in a taxi in BKK the time we get out she knows the guys life story. Some time it is funny to look at the pictures her guy friends send.. Oh they are lady boys so they send her picture of other ladies boys haha, Damn some of them are cute, you can not tell they are male.

Yes, I don't mine her talking and exchanging emails with guy. if funny when we get in a taxi in BKK the time we get out she knows the guys life story. Some time it is funny to look at the pictures her guy friends send.. Oh they are lady boys so they send her picture of other ladies boys haha, Damn some of them are cute, you can not tell they are male.

Whatever works for you. You have to have a level of security that you are mutually comfortable with.

There were a few times with my Japanese Ex (before we married in fact) where she stepped over the line

and where she showed me that she really didn't give a sheeit.

I didn't have the moral strength to call the whole thing off because I actually deluded myself into thinking that

my behaving well would turn her personality around 180 degrees.

I was waiting to meet her folks and to see if they were jerks like she was behaving like.

They seemed OK but she never changed in any good way or direction.

By the time I finally had enough that I had to start the divorce I was already way in over my head, 2 kids later

(she was even nasty when she wanted me to "give" her a kid like it was something we pulled off she shelf at Macy's).

Bottom line: what you see is what you get. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::wub: :wub: :wub:

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Timeline

Whatever works for you. You have to have a level of security that you are mutually comfortable with.

There were a few times with my Japanese Ex (before we married in fact) where she stepped over the line

and where she showed me that she really didn't give a sheeit.

I didn't have the moral strength to call the whole thing off because I actually deluded myself into thinking that

my behaving well would turn her personality around 180 degrees.

I was waiting to meet her folks and to see if they were jerks like she was behaving like.

They seemed OK but she never changed in any good way or direction.

By the time I finally had enough that I had to start the divorce I was already way in over my head, 2 kids later

(she was even nasty when she wanted me to "give" her a kid like it was something we pulled off she shelf at Macy's).

Bottom line: what you see is what you get. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Nan is a great wife never fights or gets mad, a perfect wife and friend from the start. I am in heaven with her for sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.