Chica Yeyé

The Glitter Thread . . .

1,044 posts in this topic

....is the innumerable screen names that go beyond cheesiness. Like really.... does anyone actually call their significant other stuff like pieceofgod'sheaven ???

Yes, I am a grump. Deal. :jest:

I have a good screen name. And a circumcized #######.

Is spookyturtle a masculine or a feminine handle?

Transvesty!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
....is the innumerable screen names that go beyond cheesiness. Like really.... does anyone actually call their significant other stuff like pieceofgod'sheaven ???

Transvesty!

OK Mark, pick one damnit: it is either transvestite OR travesty

And for having lame {{{{{ separators in your name, you officially can be picked on.

Transvesty!

And for having lame {{{{{ separators in your name, you officially can be picked on.

:rofl:

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

maaaaa.... no takers..... come on people! Let's end the reign of cheesiness!

You know what's cheesy? Those screen names that have both partners names in them :lol:

Yeah like mine?

You're Irish I will forgive you. ;)

:lol:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i hate it when people change their names and i have to go to their profile page to find out who they really are and they know i was there as a visitor. maybe i dont want them to know im looking or stalking them.

Scandal said you should have stayed natural. he said you getting cut cost you 98% of your length.

He told me he had a wooden ####### and you had splinters in your mouth.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Transvesty!

:rofl: ** I didnt even notice! Transvesty it is. Spooky eg: Scary --------------------- Turtle eg: Hides head = Transvesty!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Or what about the siggy's that take you out of the primary page cause they gots all there photos in a line? #######

add on the people that put a complete timeline as their signature instead of using the built in timeline function?

:blush:

I raise you that and add:

3 descending pics of the kids

2 tickers

1 bible verse.

HA!

YES!!! All I have to do is add a bible verse and I will be completely annoying :) If I have the energy, I just might do that later, plus add baby pics framed in glitter and change my name to KarenluvsRon4ever

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Timeline

Transvesty!

:rofl: ** I didnt even notice! Transvesty it is. Spooky eg: Scary Turtle eg: Hides head = Transvesty!

DOUBLE FAIL, you misspelled AGAIN dude :rofl:

Transvesty!

It's ok, he goes both ways.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015