Siggies:

1. Glitter in all its forms.

2. Excessive counters/tickers.

3. F-ugly and humongous pics.

Videos in sig!!! :wacko:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A signature that contains an image of Joyce'####### album, Cool Whip, a fondue pot, M*A*S*H Alan Alda, Dave "Baby" Cortez's album, and a frosty G&T is exempt, right? :unsure:

Edited by Empress of Groovy

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
....is the innumerable screen names that go beyond cheesiness. Like really.... does anyone actually call their significant other stuff like pieceofgod'sheaven ???

Yes, I am a grump. Deal. :jest:

Why is that something you HATE? Seems like a strong emotion for something so meaningless.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
moved from off topic to Site Related Discussion - Updates, Ideas, etc.

Why do you hate Ewok?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Says who? Not God!!!

Eric Clapton has said no such thing.....

Confused, I dont get

Clearly.....

Rob seriously how old are you?

Seriously, how young are you that you've never heard Eric Clapton refered to as god? :P

Usually I hear how Jimmy page is god but when I try to explain my case to how Vanilla Ice is god they go all psycho on me. Old people theses days dont have a clue :wacko:

Jimmy Page kicks a$$. Vanilla Ice??? Please.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why do you hate Ewok?

i don't hate ewok :secret: refer to my custom title

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Why do you hate Ewok?

OIC, right above your custom home town. :whistle:

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

** ** FVCKETTY **!

I just got home and went to change my screen name back since Len has read it by now and I really don't need to be named KarLUVZRonJobuRox for all of eternity. And it says I have made 2 of 2 allowed name changes in this time period. #######??? I was Autumnchik from the getgo, changed to that lameazz name FOR A JOKE and then tried to change back. ARGH!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPP, I cannot be stuck with a lameazz name that I created in a millisecond. At least, if I have to be stuck with a ####### name, I wish I had put a little more thought into it!

Okay, going to PM Ewok now.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Timeline

Why do you hate Ewok?

OIC, right above your custom home town. :whistle:

it's a small town, but not hard to find. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
** ** FVCKETTY **!

I just got home and went to change my screen name back since Len has read it by now and I really don't need to be named KarLUVZRonJobuRox for all of eternity. And it says I have made 2 of 2 allowed name changes in this time period. #######??? I was Autumnchik from the getgo, changed to that lameazz name FOR A JOKE and then tried to change back. ARGH!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPP, I cannot be stuck with a lameazz name that I created in a millisecond. At least, if I have to be stuck with a ####### name, I wish I had put a little more thought into it!

:lol: ewok can fix it for ya though.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
** ** FVCKETTY **!

PM Ewok

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
....is the innumerable screen names that go beyond cheesiness. Like really.... does anyone actually call their significant other stuff like pieceofgod'sheaven ???

Yes, I am a grump. Deal. :jest:

I don't hate anything about VJ. Well, except for people who ###### about anything that pops into their head. Such as, you know, weather, politics, cheesy #### names........Noticed theres a sale on douchebags @ crotchcrickets.com. relatives of yours? :dance: :dance:

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.