Nagishkaw

Happy Caturday, MENA!

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i have a toothache. when am i going to feel good again?

Nothing worse in the world as a toothache. I sure hope you will feel better

soon. Take care of yourself!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey everybody! I am at home, bored..I know I shouldn't say that word and there is plenty to do but I am so unmotivated today!! Hubby is working a 12 hours shift today, really when doesn't he? Guess I should be glad it's a job. Malek is napping and well, I am on here procrastinating as usual.

Donna...poor thing!! I hope you feel better soon. Hey, did you hear about the 30 people at GM that signed up for the buy out bonus and they didn't grant it due to the bankruptcy? My BIL was one...I remembered you had worked there. So, he isn't getting unemployment...nothing!! It's a mess!!

Have a good day everybody!!

Hey Tasha, how are you!! Have a good weekend!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Morning ladies and Charles (whenever he stops by). It's AUGUST already! :) I am all smiles today. It's my birthday tomorrow and well I already got the best birthday gift! God, my son, my hubby and an approved I-130. I feel so blessed.

Anywho...all week I been down to drinking just half cup of coffee....trying to ween myself off before ramadan. I've already got a hella headache going on and it's only 9:30am, argh! I was hoping to be off coffee by next week. Honestly, I LOVE coffee. It's my one true addiction (well besides junk food :P ). Not sure how the weening away is gonna go. Any advice??

Alrighty well....time to go harrass my son about cleaning his room. Have a lovely day everyone. :D

thats so awesome 100% Al Ahly Fan, im so happy for ya'll!!!! hope my k1 comes quickly, my SO is getting so frustrated right now he can barely stand it. he wants to be here now!!! i want him here now too, but i told him we have to wait our turn just like everyone else. ughhhhhhhh, why can't i just sleep away the days and wake when he gets here!!! :crying:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's officially Sunday now in Cairo.. My day was quiet interesting at work, not so much the same when I came back home... I'm still through hell about me and my fiance, not sure when the hard time will stop *sighs* It's keeping it us stronger than ever though... I'll be off to bed soon. Good evening/night everyone!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning ladies and Charles (whenever he stops by). It's AUGUST already! :) I am all smiles today. It's my birthday tomorrow and well I already got the best birthday gift! God, my son, my hubby and an approved I-130. I feel so blessed.

Anywho...all week I been down to drinking just half cup of coffee....trying to ween myself off before ramadan. I've already got a hella headache going on and it's only 9:30am, argh! I was hoping to be off coffee by next week. Honestly, I LOVE coffee. It's my one true addiction (well besides junk food :P ). Not sure how the weening away is gonna go. Any advice??

Alrighty well....time to go harrass my son about cleaning his room. Have a lovely day everyone. :D

thats so awesome 100% Al Ahly Fan, im so happy for ya'll!!!! hope my k1 comes quickly, my SO is getting so frustrated right now he can barely stand it. he wants to be here now!!! i want him here now too, but i told him we have to wait our turn just like everyone else. ughhhhhhhh, why can't i just sleep away the days and wake when he gets here!!! :crying:

I know how you feel Patricia. I'm feeling just the same. Hopefully VSC will do something soon and we get to have our NOA2's soon.. It's been only 2 months since we got our NOA1 and it feels like forever!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just peepin' in to say hi! Enjoying the last days of my vacation and trying not to think too much about going back on Monday :P

I just have to say I love my husband! :wub: I swear he has many good qualities but one of my fav's is his love of shopping :thumbs: We hit the outlets at Kittery, Maine this week instead of going to Newport. Had a blast and got a few really good bargains. He really hit it big with Van Heusen where they had like 70 to 80% off. Had steamers and hard shell Maine lobsters at this place too. VERY nice breeze and pretty romantic too (well...for us anyways! we love the view of the creek and watching the kayakers).

Have a good one! :dance::dance:

Edited by doodlebugg

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

me finally here. been updating the computer, getting the car fixed, and of course, washing dishes.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey everybody! I am at home, bored..I know I shouldn't say that word and there is plenty to do but I am so unmotivated today!! Hubby is working a 12 hours shift today, really when doesn't he? Guess I should be glad it's a job. Malek is napping and well, I am on here procrastinating as usual.

Donna...poor thing!! I hope you feel better soon. Hey, did you hear about the 30 people at GM that signed up for the buy out bonus and they didn't grant it due to the bankruptcy? My BIL was one...I remembered you had worked there. So, he isn't getting unemployment...nothing!! It's a mess!!

Have a good day everybody!!

Hey Tasha, how are you!! Have a good weekend!

I'm doing ok sweetie, how are you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.