TomandHongyan

ACH Session ?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
What is the big deal here, these people are like friends and give good advise, tell me something, do anyone like you? If so they must be from Russia too. Leave us alone and let us do our thing, if you don't have anything better to do then to make smart remarks to a guy that is just learning and trying to find out things from good people, you need to find something else to do with your free time(like go back to Russia)

You missed post #14 didn't you?

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
What is the big deal here, these people are like friends and give good advise, tell me something, do anyone like you? If so they must be from Russia too. Leave us alone and let us do our thing, if you don't have anything better to do then to make smart remarks to a guy that is just learning and trying to find out things from good people, you need to find something else to do with your free time(like go back to Russia)

Reported based on this response and not the editted one.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would suggest that the new members take some time and read the following two threads before they post again:

New Member's Guide: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...page=newmembers

Terms of Service: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&page=terms

Any further posts like the one quoted above - whether edited out or not - will result in an account suspension. If you can't 'play nice', then you will have a 'time out' to think about it.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
sorry for asking a question that I felt these people could help. I am new to the computer and didn"t know about all of these forums, that is why people ask questions.

No problem SF5859. Keep asking questions because so many don't and it helps spread info here at VJ. As for mods etc. here, yeah they show up at the strangest times and are absent at others. Such is the life of volunteers, they do what they can and we hope without bias. Better to ask them via PM if you have a beef, and it is better for them to answer via PM, instead of the open board.

Maybe I'll see you at ACH!

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
sorry for asking a question that I felt these people could help. I am new to the computer and didn"t know about all of these forums, that is why people ask questions.

No problem SF5859. Keep asking questions because so many don't and it helps spread info here at VJ. As for mods etc. here, yeah they show up at the strangest times and are absent at others. Such is the life of volunteers, they do what they can and we hope without bias. Better to ask them via PM if you have a beef, and it is better for them to answer via PM, instead of the open board.

Maybe I'll see you at ACH!

Wow, I'm getting good at this now, the learning of how this computer works and all of the different forums etc is over the top. But life goes on, I didn't mean to make anyone upset. Yes our times is so close, maybe we will get the same interview date and we can keep in touch and help each other. I am not sure how much help I would be, it seems I need all the help. Boy do I need someone that can communitcate with Hongyan in Chinese.

Silverfox5859

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ymmv, no I didn't miss #14 I didn't think I did anything wrong, I was blunt just like you. Stright and to the point, that is how I have been being in business for my self for 37 years. I just trying to get threw this like all other people and learning as I go. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Silverfox5859

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
I need someone that can communicate with Hongyan in Chinese.

I hired (highly recommended) Roger Lin for that exact purpose and my fiancee is very happy ("he's a good man"). Check him out at http://www.visaschina.com

Besides here, you will find a boatload of indespensible info at CFV about this whole process:

http://www.chinafamilyvisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69

Since we just got our NOA2, we are hoping for a November interview.

Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Its a general #######-for-tat silver..Not a place for details about your case.

Mostly thats all. Kinda like a phone call to uscis in person. You can

push your case but might not get any results..Been there more than

once, our home is in GZ..Check out IKEA next door.

I gave up waiting in the building :blink:

This is one person's opinion/suggestion but would certainly not be my own. I attended ACH before my now wife's interview in June and found it to be extremely beneficial. I asked very detailed questions about my particular case concerning several concerns that I had and was given detailed and helpful answers in return. The VO to whom I spoke with at ACH also offered several suggestions for my wife's interview the next day. I found the VO at ACH that I encountered to be very courteous, professional and willingly to offer help - I would highly recommend that you attend ACH if at all possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.