kayceeandtim

medical exam

37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they'd check you private parts, give you pregnancy test, blood test for HIV and STD, EENT check up, blood pressure, they'll get your body measure, give you vaccines, & xray.

Thanks for the info but i never heard they'll get your body measure? for what? :unsure::unsure:

This forum is getting interesting each days.....we would like to know what BODY parts do they measure exactly?? :wacko::blush:

1786[1].jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats a funny pic brother charles!

yes ate ganda......its too damn funny!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

tama na......napapahiya na e...... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

typo errors blown to a bigger issue, hummm... nice! very nice... very crass too.

As for napapahiya, I have no issues with accepting my mistakes. As I've said... typo error blown to a bigger issue.

And I quote Mariel Estaban's Signature...

"WHINER

- Someone who won't stop complaining about everybody else, but yet gets mad when they hear other people complain. They usually pay more attention how other people make them feel than to what they are actually saying.

- A little unmasculine feminine b!tch who whines about everything and anyone and cant just let things lie. They will go on for years and act like a total meow meow over nothing. They create drama. "

Sounds to me like you're describing yourself. :whistle::whistle:

Edited by tngirl21809

Filed: Timeline
they'd check you private parts, give you pregnancy test, blood test for HIV and STD, EENT check up, blood pressure, they'll get your body measure, give you vaccines, & xray.

Thanks for the info but i never heard they'll get your body measure? for what? :unsure::unsure:

This forum is getting interesting each days.....we would like to know what BODY parts do they measure exactly?? :wacko::blush:

1786[1].jpg

typo errors blown to a bigger issue, hummm... nice! very nice... very crass too.

As for napapahiya, I have no issues with accepting my mistakes. As I've said... typo error blown to a bigger issue.

"WHINER

- Someone who won't stop complaining about everybody else, but yet gets mad when they hear other people complain. They usually pay more attention how other people make them feel than to what they are actually saying.

- A little unmasculine feminine b!tch who whines about everything and anyone and cant just let things lie. They will go on for years and act like a total meow meow over nothing. They create drama. "

We had a little fun and few laughs, i hope you understand our (sometime naughty) sense of humor...

but this Journey is already hard enough as it is...and occasionally we need something to smile about...

today was some else turn...tomorrow it it could be my turn...where you all get few laughs on me instead.

Peace

1786[1].jpg

"WHINER

Now who's WHINING?!! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

tsk...tsk..tsk.......now I have "FAN"!!!!

(masasaktan ka talaga pag guilty ka e.......hirap talaga pag "PIKON")

1786[1].jpg

"WHINER

TYPO ERROR?!!!!!!!!!!!

when i have typo error....i usually mispelled the word like when I want to write ASK,but instead I wrote "@SS" or when I want to write WHOLE.....i wrote "HOLE"..then that's TYPO ERROR!!!!.......

That Is not a TYPO ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!! you should have read it over and over and over and over agaiin before posting!!!!

VITAL STATISTICS is different from VITAL SIGNS and BODY MEASUREMENT!!!!!! sooooooooo far different!!!!!!

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

i suggest let's stop this bickering and personal insults. i believe tngirl just made a mistake and there's no sense on making it bigger as it is. its ok if we correct it just so it wont give any confusions for those who will take their medical exams but lets be fair naman on giving such statements. wag na tayong mangiinsulto or even counter attack to the said insults. tama na... im addressing this to both parties involve.

salamat

RonMay

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

i suggest let's stop this bickering and personal insults. i believe tngirl just made a mistake and there's no sense on making it bigger as it is. its ok if we correct it just so it wont give any confusions for those who will take their medical exams but lets be fair naman on giving such statements. wag na tayong mangiinsulto or even counter attack to the said insults. tama na... im addressing this to both parties involve.

salamat

RonMay

i understand that Ms.MOD, :thumbs: I thought she already had moved on....I wasnt even throwing any insulting words on her, and i ddnt even started the flame..but SHE keeps focusing on me. And about the WHINER Thing, bakit masyado kang maka-react? There are so many WHINERS on VJ! sa dinami dami ng nagreply/nagcomment sa kanya,why me?!!ENVY Much huh??!

YOU!!! yes YOU!!! can you just get over your insecurities?!! fight like a B!TCH if you want to be one....don't just ACT like one BE ONE!!!

You can't make me!!!! I fight and I ALWAYS WIN!!!

And to the Mods, Im so sorry...kick me out if you want....I just want to let her know what a Big @ss she!!!

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.