Serendipity_

K3 Family Hangout - Summer 2009

300 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
She devil...hmm... Yesterday we had a staff meeting and she made everyone take a name out of the box and we had to say one nice thing about the person we got. She got me. :lol: She really complimented me...and it was all true ;) Then later someone else said she complained about my smoke breaks. I don't know who to believe. I think everyone is a backstabbing, 2 faced liar :lol: Well not everyone, but most of them. I give up trying to make sense if it all. Now I do my work, do a better job than everyone else, take my recognition with a grain of salt, and leave when it's quitting time. I don't get emotionally involved anymore. Too hurtful. I still chat with her and hear her out when she's complaining or when I need to complain about something...but I don't get too emotionally involved anymore.

So it's Friday. Yesterday we had a freeze here...it was 78 degrees :lol: I actually kept my jacket on. I spent a couple of hours with hubby outside just talking. It was very therapeutic. I enjoyed it. Oh, remember the painting situation? I wanted him to do some more work, but felt bad and didn't want to ask again? Yesterday mom comes and says, "this and this and that looks disgusting. It needs to be cleaned and repainted." Husband dearest was like, "okay"... so I guess while he's at it, I'll tell him to just finish up the upstairs too. Oh and I showed him the point and paint (saw it in CVS). He said he wants to try the $6 one from Walmart. When he comes back from Friday prayer, Inshallah, maybe we'll go to Walmart and see if we can find it. I also told him I want my office redone. I want him to build me shelving from floor to ceiling and a desk right into our wall. I want to be able to keep the rest of the room open so that I can put a little couch or daybed in there. Since we're always having visitors, the more beds, the better. He was like, "Okay" :wub: He's really too good for me :blush:

Hello everyone,

I am a bit lost on where to begin on me and my wife to be's future here in the USA's visa process. I believe it will be a K-3 Visa? I already met her last April and met her on line in September of 2008. I will go there again this coming April to be wed. Yehey! :D I have been left with much thought. After I return what papers do I fill out? WHere do I send them? Who should I talk to? What are the requirements? What if I start work after I come home from my trip to be wed since I have been going to school? How would that effect my "above poverty level" requirements? So much to ponder with so much confusing fine print. Would anyone out there help me understand? I am eager to listen. Cheers! ssGoku08057@yahoo.com Thank you and Godbless!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Let's keep this thread going .......

Hello everyone,

I am a bit lost on where to begin on me and my wife to be's future here in the USA's visa process. I believe it will be a K-3 Visa? I already met her last April and met her on line in September of 2008. I will go there again this coming April to be wed. Yehey! biggrin.gif I have been left with much thought. After I return what papers do I fill out? WHere do I send them? Who should I talk to? What are the requirements? What if I start work after I come home from my trip to be wed since I have been going to school? How would that effect my "above poverty level" requirements? So much to ponder with so much confusing fine print. Would anyone out there help me understand? I am eager to listen. Cheers! ssGoku08057@yahoo.com Thank you and Godbless!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Let's keep this thread going .......

Hello everyone,

I am a bit lost on where to begin on me and my wife to be's future here in the USA's visa process. I believe it will be a K-3 Visa? I already met her last April and met her on line in September of 2008. I will go there again this coming April to be wed. Yehey! biggrin.gif I have been left with much thought. After I return what papers do I fill out? WHere do I send them? Who should I talk to? What are the requirements? What if I start work after I come home from my trip to be wed since I have been going to school? How would that effect my "above poverty level" requirements? So much to ponder with so much confusing fine print. Would anyone out there help me understand? I am eager to listen. Cheers! Thank you and Godbless!

hi!

First, Welcome and I wouldnt put up your personal email on this site.

You should start by reading the guides on this site(up top there), they are super helpful especially when you are first starting the process. It will tell you where to send the petitions, what to expect and practically everything you need to know :)

If you are worried about being below the income guidelines, you can get a cosponsor to help with the I-134. You should check your specific conculate to make sure they accept 134's with a cosponsor. Some dont.

You might get a lot of good info in the phillipines forum here. There are tons of people with experience there.

Welcome to VJ and I hope your journey is smooth and quick. Good Luck!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

i do not know how to post a video in here.. :crying:

hello everyone..

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I sent something to all of you using Elf Yourself.com.. Please check it. :whistle:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I sent something to all of you using Elf Yourself.com.. Please check it. :whistle:

HI EVERYONE...

I miss all of you. I used to look forward to getting online at night and talking with all of you. Not really sure I would have made it with out you guys..

As for my update... Not so good.

Money is non-existant. No job, HUGE HUGE problems with the ex husband. :angry: I really need an attorney now. No money though.

:crying: Can't get a divorce for another year. :bonk: Fernando refuses to file the papers. He has told me he will be coming through Mexico again. I want nothing to do with all of that but have no way of disconnecting myself due to the law in Costa Rica. :huh: I am super stressed about everything. :help:

It seems like everyone is happy. I am glad for all of you. :yes:

I really wish things would have worked out for me. I am feeling old and alone. I feel emotionally beat down. SO much to deal with. It sux being alone... really. :(

You all have my e-mail address and you see me on facebook... Please keep in touch.

I have alot more to update but would rather not put it out on this forum.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Love you all

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

HI EVERYONE...

I miss all of you. I used to look forward to getting online at night and talking with all of you. Not really sure I would have made it with out you guys..

Money is non-existant. No job, HUGE HUGE problems with the ex husband. :angry: I really need an attorney now. No money though.

:crying: Can't get a divorce for another year. :bonk: Fernando refuses to file the papers. He has told me he will be coming through Mexico again. I want nothing to do with all of that but have no way of disconnecting myself due to the law in Costa Rica. :huh: I am super stressed about everything. :help:

I really wish things would have worked out for me. I am feeling old and alone. I feel emotionally beat down. SO much to deal with. It sux being alone... really. :(

You all have my e-mail address and you see me on facebook... Please keep in touch.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Love you all

ohh Jen! (F):luv: Perhaps we could set some time to chat.. What do you think ladies?

HI EVERYONE...

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Love you all

ohh Jen! (F):luv: Perhaps we could set some time to chat.. What do you think ladies?

AHHH WENDY... ur the best !

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ididn't get anything :blush:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
HI EVERYONE...

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Love you all

505066l1k0bqcbrh.gif

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jenn, You can always email me... do you still have my work email? I answer that more often :devil:

((((((((((((((((((((((((Jenn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Jenn, You can always email me... do you still have my work email? I answer that more often :devil:

((((((((((((((((((((((((Jenn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks Lisa.... :yes:

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I think the idea to set up a chat is great! Just let me know when.

Sarita & Jen - so sorry I wasn't able to meet up when I was in your cities. Not sure when I'll get back out to Cali, but for sure will be in Philly again in a few months. P.S. Sarita - you did call the right number- it was my sister's line up until recently and I forgot to change the voicemail.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Diego and I are recovering from a long weekend. We were hoping that he could go down to Costa Rica for about 5 days, since he has vacation, but it's impossible due to the ridiculous CR laws regarding child support. Even though the deposit he made before we left has not been touched, he still has to go through a ridiculous process to get authorization to leave again if he enters CR. It is beyond frustrating.

K3 Interview 05/20/2009

POE Atlanta 05/26/2009

EAD NOA1 06/01/2009

EAD NOA2 08/2009

I-485 Sent 04/07/2010

I-485 NOA1 04/16/2010

Biometrics 04/28/2010 (assigned appt. date is 5/17/10, but we did an early walk-in with no problems!)

I-485 Interview 09/13/2010 (originally set for July, but had to reschedule, since we were in Europe then)

Waiting on GC to come in the mail!!!

.png

Hey guys, count me in if you set a chat date/time. What about Friday night? or Saturday night? Let me know. I miss you terribly and want to hear what is going on. Jenn, do you have my work email? I'll PM you if you want. I also check that daily (whereas my other email is hardly ever checked). C, I don't have your cell phone number. PM me it so I can add you to my list (and text you when I text everyone). Anyone that wants to email me, let me know and I can PM my work email.

(L)

Hey guys, count me in if you set a chat date/time. What about Friday night? or Saturday night? Let me know. I miss you terribly and want to hear what is going on. Jenn, do you have my work email? I'll PM you if you want. I also check that daily (whereas my other email is hardly ever checked). C, I don't have your cell phone number. PM me it so I can add you to my list (and text you when I text everyone). Anyone that wants to email me, let me know and I can PM my work email.

(L)

Im game for a chat !!! Text me when everyone agrees on a time.... I miss everyone.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.