Rocky_nBullwinkle

I'm a jinx

129 posts in this topic

Hi NArocks! I don't know what'as going on with the truck. He would not let me seat in the passenger seat no matter how much I beg him to. I give up. The last time I check he took the truck somewhere. It's still running. :star:

Don't worry too much about what I posted about the birthmark thing. It's a Filipino thing. We have this silly superstition that if you were born with a birth mark on your buttocks, and when you are in a vehicle and then it breaks down, chances are you are a jinx (malas).

Mr. Bill still doesn't believe I don't have birthmark. He wants to use a magnifiying glass to find it, but I won't let him. :devil: I'm shy. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So manong Bill needs magnifying glass eh!His sight impaired obviously Marie :devil:

And the "I'm shy''part is hillarious :rofl:

Well, I guess some couples use magnifying glass if its all Bushy and stuff.....oh! dont forget the flashlight too...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi NArocks! I don't know what'as going on with the truck. He would not let me seat in the passenger seat no matter how much I beg him to. I give up. The last time I check he took the truck somewhere. It's still running. :star:

Don't worry too much about what I posted about the birthmark thing. It's a Filipino thing. We have this silly superstition that if you were born with a birth mark on your buttocks, and when you are in a vehicle and then it breaks down, chances are you are a jinx (malas).

Mr. Bill still doesn't believe I don't have birthmark. He wants to use a magnifiying glass to find it, but I won't let him. :devil: I'm shy. :lol:

So manong Bill needs magnifying glass eh!His sight impaired obviously Marie :devil:

Well, I guess some couples use magnifying glass if its all Bushy and stuff.....oh! dont forget the flashlight too...

A magnifying glass or a flashlight ain't no good if it's too bushy. What you need is a machete. But I don't need these tools because my wife's mole is very visible as there ain't no weeds immediately surrounding it. ! :D

tex-mex.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Don't worry. Marie keeps the green clipped short. She knows it's hard to find stuff in tall grass. :whistle:

176938519LLqDDA_fs.jpg

Edited by Mister_Bill

Don't worry. Marie keeps the green clipped short. She knows it's hard to find stuff in tall grass. :whistle:

176938519LLqDDA_fs.jpg

:ot2:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

So Marie how's the truck? And has he found the birthmark or is he still searching? :lol:

PS youz getting feisty in the upper forums. Job Well done :star:

job_well_done_award.jpg

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

NO well maybe depends on if Marie let's us :lol:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

So Marie how's the truck? And has he found the birthmark or is he still searching? :lol:

PS youz getting feisty in the upper forums. Job Well done :star:

job_well_done_award.jpg

The truck is doing good. But Mr. Bill still won't let me ride in. But I'm not giving up. I'm no pushover. :lol: Dream on Mr Bill. Don't have birthmark.

I can't believe it! Kathryn gave me a warning the next time I should watch out for any OT behavior on my part or else I'm a dead meat. I don't even know what that means. :lol::help:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

sister Marie.... can we beeez mean to Mr. Bill????? :luv: plzzzzz

Yeah, sure. Be my guest. But watch out please. Don't be too harsh on him. He might start crying. You're gonna to answer to me if he starts crying coz I can be mean too. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline
sister Marie.... can we beeez mean to Mr. Bill????? :luv: plzzzzz

Yeah, sure. Be my guest. But watch out please. Don't be too harsh on him. He might start crying. You're gonna to answer to me if he starts crying coz I can be mean too. :lol:

Sister Marie is the shintz for sure. And of course a Member of the P4P :lol:

Ask Mr Bill what Kathryn meant he knows for sure :rofl:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline

Here Mr Bill for you

cat.jpg

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.