Carol&Marc

Naked Dancing 1

179 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can add me too NOA1 2nd March 2006. Waiting patiently fopr NOA2 and nailbiting :)

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Welcome to the 'PULL HAIR' game GaryC and Linababe!!! Hope you all have a fast journey!!!

Congratulations Lottie, elwintro, Waiting in Vancouver and Molior!!! Good luck on the rest of the journey!!!

Carol

:protest::clock::dead:(L) THE 2005 PRISONERS (L):dead::cry::ranting:

Sailor.......................9/23/05

saruno1958............11/18/05

Lottie......................12/02/05 APPROVED!!! :dance: 03/09/06

StellaR....................12/05/05

manbir....................12/29/05

:protest::clock::dead:(L) THE 2006 PRISONERS (L):dead::cry::ranting:

shins............................01/09/06

elwintro........................01/10/06 APPROVED!!! :dance: 03/13/06

Waiting in Vancouver...01/10/06 APPROVED!!! :dance: 03/15/06

Jim_and_Clara.............01/13/06

Molior...........................01/17/06 APPROVED!!! :dance: 03/15/06

David and Karen..........01/20/06

jenbkenya....................01/20/06

denali_1963.................01/23/06

00engr..........................01/30/06

Priscila and Christopher.01/31/06

victoria2006..................01/??/06

scottseattle..................01/??/06

helga.............................02/01/06

andyw71......................02/02/06

soteshperu...................02/02/06

AndrewZweifel..............02/06/06

benk1342......................02/06/06

LostInIllinois.................02/06/06

laurenzi.........................02/08/06

airwarrior......................02/09/06

Chuckles........................02/09/06

songsparrow.................02/14/06

P.T.................................02/16/06

Jimvertical......................02/??/06

Linababe........................03/02/06

samiam..........................03/06/06

iceyspots.......................03/10/06

GaryC.............................03/14/06

The former 2005 NSC Prisoners wish you luck!!

Nimbus828, KTMguy, tooBig, planeobsessed, IrinaNMike, Lacyh, julmo76, Tomasenlawrence, CaptJack, allserene, Torpedo_Bob, Johnnynero, Becky, nadik, wherezdabearz, repete12747, pikzy_dust, scotty, Saxony, corey321, martinleach, Minfay, windchaser_4, eagle_Al, jeeleebee, Elissa, borninabarn, MrEdd, gregandgus, lizroxy24, goodhumanfood, lsmith15, ameriken, riaz_m_syed, MelissaKay, lanza_david, neveryours2keep, shekonto, fskrc1, giraffemd, Stina, Denise_Johnson, mellie, Scottsy, applepie, Nicola&Matthew, kate&eugine, Rosie420, Doreen & Bryan, J&J, forever&ever, marcus2, cmltdg, JnLMN, Wueste, arwensun1965, usuklove, goldnluvr, Nick'n'Nat, AmeraMouttaki, Aymerlu, aussie&princess, lostinlove228, techgirl, Yorkie, AubreyJ, James&Christy, robertlaird, TeresaChristina, jbeabout, ddurkin, lizaanne, waterlick, Kotae, Carol&Marc, Charly73, Anja_and_Henry, wilhulse, ktdaisy320, yzuniga, bly, Greenmind, daladae, kath&rob, themactoolman, jeffro796, Predictive, bridgesv_724, 1/2cuban, c_nikki, kath&rob, David&Neyla, NEDO, billc.

The former 2006 NSC Prisoners wish you luck!!!

mercuryroad, Baileyj96, n_cat, wildone_106, Laurahlover, centurion, gsmaclean, SteveT, esperando, Elunia28, STL_HCMC, rusty_ash, LizandGary, dandc3, Lottie, elwintro, Waiting in Vancouver, Molior.

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

I notice that the last three approvals were done in about 60 days. While that doesn't jibe with the USCIS web site dates it is very heartning! I hope they are finally getting it in gear over there! I want my baby with me!!!

Edited by GaryC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Yes GaryC, I hope things do move quickly for you and your love. Some are even approved in several weeks. Then others, as us, are still waiting since the 5th of December for no good reason we can think of. No touches, no REF's, nothing. My darling man has rung and did manage to get a human, but you guessed it..............nothing.

Well I guess we will both have a new strength of character after this. We had planned to marry next week. We must all be an extremly romantic lot,all of us,to have so much faith in love to go thru all this pining and anxiety. Being the beneficiary as well, leaves you in total limbo, you can't move on with your life. Hey sorry, getting depressing here. Best of luck, there are plenty who do zoom thru as you may well do. :star:

StellaR

Stella & Shadow

28-4-2005 Met On-line. Love at first sight (know that can happen now).

8-8-2005 Met in person in the US. Visa Waiver.

22-10-2005 Engaged.

2-11-2005 Flew back to Sydney. Many tears!

5-11-2005 Began visa journey.

2-12-2005 Shadow (Andrew) posts petition.

7-12-2005 NOA1 dated the 5-12-2005.

..................Seems like never ending waiting.

12-4-2006 NOA2 Yee Haa!!!!!!

11-5-2006 Packet 3 Arrives

12-5-2006 Posted Reply and did Police Check

15-5-2006 Medical in Sydney

19-5-2006 Packet 4 Arrives

30-5-2006 Sceduled Interview

..................Interview went well, just waiting on Criminal History checks to post back with that envelopee and passport to get visa.

5-6-2006 Received Criminal History Check in the mail and posted off back to consulate with passport etc hoping for it's return with visa in two weeks.

14-6-2006 Passport and visa recieved in mail. Visa issued the 13th.

24-6-2006 USA here I come

26-7-2006 Received Social Security Card in less than 5 working days after applying.

9-9-2006 Married

Timeline

Hey Stella!

I think you should feel a little better with Lottie approval... Its a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Maybe your is next!!!

Hope to here your good news soon!!! :yes:

Carol ;)

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Oh thanks Carol. Yes I did see Lottie had been approved on the 9th. Decided to keep my dectective work to myself for now though. ;) Andrew and I pretty well can't talk on the phone to each other now for crying so we keep it moslty on messenger. We are really having trouble keeping each other positive now. Your well wishes have helped, so thanks for that. I have been on the disability pension temporarily and am now finding it very difficult to find a job too, would have to lie about not haveing plans of migrating as well , which doesn't sit well with me either. I guess I really worry they will knock me back too because of my health problems and wonder if that may be one reason it is taking so long.

And GaryC........ looks like you two just may be the zooming ones. Yes I think being touched can often be a good sign from what I have read here. :D

Stella

Stella & Shadow

28-4-2005 Met On-line. Love at first sight (know that can happen now).

8-8-2005 Met in person in the US. Visa Waiver.

22-10-2005 Engaged.

2-11-2005 Flew back to Sydney. Many tears!

5-11-2005 Began visa journey.

2-12-2005 Shadow (Andrew) posts petition.

7-12-2005 NOA1 dated the 5-12-2005.

..................Seems like never ending waiting.

12-4-2006 NOA2 Yee Haa!!!!!!

11-5-2006 Packet 3 Arrives

12-5-2006 Posted Reply and did Police Check

15-5-2006 Medical in Sydney

19-5-2006 Packet 4 Arrives

30-5-2006 Sceduled Interview

..................Interview went well, just waiting on Criminal History checks to post back with that envelopee and passport to get visa.

5-6-2006 Received Criminal History Check in the mail and posted off back to consulate with passport etc hoping for it's return with visa in two weeks.

14-6-2006 Passport and visa recieved in mail. Visa issued the 13th.

24-6-2006 USA here I come

26-7-2006 Received Social Security Card in less than 5 working days after applying.

9-9-2006 Married

Timeline
My case got touched today! Is that normal to have it touched so soon? Does that mean they are working on it already??????? Oh man this is killing me!!!

When you say "touched" does the online status change, if so what to? how do you know it has been touched?

Our case still says the following:

Current Status:

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on March 1, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

And this is worrying me because our NOA1 was before yours :( I did also notice from the timeline searches that people with fiance's in places like phillipines, canada etc are getting their NOA2 and being approved alot sooner than where the fiance is in the UK. I just assumed that the other places would take more time due to the rare cases of fraud marriages etc. Please dont get offended anyone from these places as I mean no offence I was just curious. My US partner said those people may have a lawyer to deal with their cases to try to speed them on but I dont think that is the case. Im sorry im just observing and wondering why this is.. but then again this is the immigration offices - they are not always logical are they? lol

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

My case got touched today! Is that normal to have it touched so soon? Does that mean they are working on it already??????? Oh man this is killing me!!!

When you say "touched" does the online status change, if so what to? how do you know it has been touched?

Our case still says the following:

Current Status:

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on March 1, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

And this is worrying me because our NOA1 was before yours :( I did also notice from the timeline searches that people with fiance's in places like phillipines, canada etc are getting their NOA2 and being approved alot sooner than where the fiance is in the UK. I just assumed that the other places would take more time due to the rare cases of fraud marriages etc. Please dont get offended anyone from these places as I mean no offence I was just curious. My US partner said those people may have a lawyer to deal with their cases to try to speed them on but I dont think that is the case. Im sorry im just observing and wondering why this is.. but then again this is the immigration offices - they are not always logical are they? lol

Lina (UKC)

When I say the case was touched all it means is that someone at the USCIS did some work on it. The status didn't change, just someone there did some work on it. To find out when your case has any work done on it go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and create a customer account. You will see when you log in a date that your case was last updated. When it changes that is a "touch". I do have a lawyer but I doubt that it has any affect on when the cases are proccessed. I just wanted to avoid any RFE's or AR's due to a mistake on my part. Good luck to you!!!

Timeline

When I say the case was touched all it means is that someone at the USCIS did some work on it. The status didn't change, just someone there did some work on it. To find out when your case has any work done on it go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and create a customer account. You will see when you log in a date that your case was last updated. When it changes that is a "touch". I do have a lawyer but I doubt that it has any affect on when the cases are proccessed. I just wanted to avoid any RFE's or AR's due to a mistake on my part. Good luck to you!!!

Ok my US Fiance has an account there for email notification can i also set up an account? I just go there and type in our case number and i get that message i posted in last message.

Lina (UKC)

London Interview list

Ok my US Fiance has an account there for email notification can i also set up an account? I just go there and type in our case number and i get that message i posted in last message.

Lina (UKC)

Log into the account your fiance created. It will give you the last date your case was worked on. Simply typing in the case number in the tracking will only give you the status.

Timeline

Lina (UKC)

Yes you can set another account and use the same case number to verify the status online... We did it and didnt have any problems...

Good luck!

Carol ;)

Oh thanks Carol. Yes I did see Lottie had been approved on the 9th. Decided to keep my dectective work to myself for now though. ;) Andrew and I pretty well can't talk on the phone to each other now for crying so we keep it moslty on messenger. We are really having trouble keeping each other positive now. Your well wishes have helped, so thanks for that. I have been on the disability pension temporarily and am now finding it very difficult to find a job too, would have to lie about not haveing plans of migrating as well , which doesn't sit well with me either. I guess I really worry they will knock me back too because of my health problems and wonder if that may be one reason it is taking so long.

And GaryC........ looks like you two just may be the zooming ones. Yes I think being touched can often be a good sign from what I have read here. :D

Stella

I know how you feel Stella... Even thinking it was just 19 days for us, it was a big roller coaster... The emotions goes up & down and its hard to control, but you need to think that everyday is 1 day less on the journey...

Good luck!!!

Carol :thumbs:

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline
OMG! Now I'm getting scared!! They touched my case again!!?? Why would they work on it 2 days in a row this soon?????? :o

I've heard they would move your case from one desk to another, and this is why the touch... Who knows... We are just wondering here... :huh::unsure:

Carol :luv:

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just got my approved noa 2 on march 23, 2006 if you would like to update me. Thanks :dance:

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.