MapleLeafBaby

AOS'rs...

2,317 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats Inky that's awesome! And super fast!! Did you have a special military expedite of some kind? Because less than 2 months from CSC has to be some kind of record!

And congrats on being transferred Bean!

Minnie, they are touching you like crazy girl! :lol:

didnt ask for one or anything and from what I read you cant get one for aos, only for the initial petition. Could be wrong tho?

But ya our packet had a ####### ton of military paper stuff in it from my signing up for all this stuff to get on base an my MIL ID and ins and health and dental care etc all through him. Plus cus he is military the background checks are pretty well done for him and on file at hand by FBI lol...

Cant wait till its in the post box and I can see how horrible the picture is on it !! hahaha

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks! lol And why did you have remind me about the picture Inky? I had my biometrics when I was sick as hell and all pimply lol he's all like did you want to see it and I was like "No I won't like it anyways lol"

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Congrats Inky that's awesome! And super fast!! Did you have a special military expedite of some kind? Because less than 2 months from CSC has to be some kind of record!

And congrats on being transferred Bean!

Minnie, they are touching you like crazy girl! :lol:

I know! Lots of touches no action yet!!

There's been alot of CSC transferred sept filers that got approved in less than 60 days and there's been quite a few October filers already too! I'm hoping this trend keeps going!

Congrats bean on getting transferred!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline
Thanks! lol And why did you have remind me about the picture Inky? I had my biometrics when I was sick as hell and all pimply lol he's all like did you want to see it and I was like "No I won't like it anyways lol"

yeeeep i wasnt sick but pimple was my name that day! i had a few good ones in some crappy places hahaha. Didnt see my photo either, i was also having a bad hair day too so will see... my MIL ID my husband says is horrible and kept telling me to get them to retake it but its just a photo lol

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Timeline

lol just got another text/email ?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC------------

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On December 8, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi all..I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, nor have I been sent home to Canada....yet... :lol: Still waiting from information from the Canadian Government...but every time I go to the mailbox.....smileyvault-mailboxempty.gif It's been two weeks since I called them, so I may call again and MAKE SURE something was mailed out!! I told the woman I'm on a time limit with this...yeeesh. In the mean time I have been very busy with organizing this house, ( in case I get to stay!!) and Sunday School ( again..in case I get to stay)..praying.gif

Congrats to all of you that have been transferred to CSC or got your approval!! That's so exciting. I hope your first Christmas is filled with lots of laughter and love. ( Well, first Christmas being married) We're still deciding if we want to go to St. Augustine in Florida for a couple days. No family there, but just to get away. With the stress of immigration...might not be a bad idea.

Take care, and I'll try to get in here soon...and hopefully with good news! :thumbs:

K-1 timeline

Sent I-129f Dec. 29, 2008

Received NOA Jan. 10, 2009

NOA2 email sent April 16, 2009, APPROVED

Interview in Vancouver, June 23, 2009 APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding, September 19, 2009, South Carolina!!

AOS

Mailed package to Chicago, Oct. 22, 2009

NOA hard copies Nov. 3, 2009

RFE Nov. 17, 2009

Finally mailed back RFE December 15, 2009

Case transferred to CSC January 7th 2010girlfreuya.gif

EAD and AP Approved, cards sent January 8th, 2010!!

AOS approved February 9th 2010 smiley-happy093.gif

Welcome letter and GC received February 16th, 2010

Done with USCIS until 11/08/11

ROC

Sent 1-751 to Vermont Service Center November 18th 2011

NOA November 23, 2011

Biometrics December 23, 2011

RFE Dated Aug. 17; received Aug. 20th

mailed off RFE end of Oct.

Received Email stating card has been ordered Dec. 4

Received Email stating card should arrive within seven days; Dec 6

GLITTER.jpg

Hi all..I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, nor have I been sent home to Canada....yet... :lol: Still waiting from information from the Canadian Government...but every time I go to the mailbox.....smileyvault-mailboxempty.gif It's been two weeks since I called them, so I may call again and MAKE SURE something was mailed out!! I told the woman I'm on a time limit with this...yeeesh. In the mean time I have been very busy with organizing this house, ( in case I get to stay!!) and Sunday School ( again..in case I get to stay)..praying.gif

Congrats to all of you that have been transferred to CSC or got your approval!! That's so exciting. I hope your first Christmas is filled with lots of laughter and love. ( Well, first Christmas being married) We're still deciding if we want to go to St. Augustine in Florida for a couple days. No family there, but just to get away. With the stress of immigration...might not be a bad idea.

Take care, and I'll try to get in here soon...and hopefully with good news! :thumbs:

:lol: Joyce I love your emoticons! I sure hope you are able to stay too! LOL! Hope the mail gets to you quickly!!

I would definitely go to FL to get away from it all for a couple days! I sure would love to get to FL now....its freezing here and spent all day unburying ourselves from snow!! :wacko:

Hope to hear good news soon Joyce!

Take care!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Of course, we would be out yesterday afternoon, when I feel my pocket vibrate. A text message with a status update from USCIS.

But we were on our way to have supper. One kid wanted Taco Bell, others were hungry, so we hit a mall food court so that everybody could have what they wanted. Then, we did some looking around for my father-in-law's Christmas gift, and then one kid needed pants, so we headed to the end of the mall to JC Penney...and then FINALLY (it seemed) got home so I could log on and read:

Receipt Number: [redacted]

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 11, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

So yay! A great Christmas present for us! And sounds like I'm finally free of USCIS (well, for almost the next two years)!

Timeline

Got a text email on 11th at 1230am saying that they mailed notices to me? so i got production on 8th welcome on 9th then notices on 11th? does that not seem backwards...?

shouldnt it be approval / welcome / production lol

:lol: Joyce I love your emoticons! I sure hope you are able to stay too! LOL! Hope the mail gets to you quickly!!

I would definitely go to FL to get away from it all for a couple days! I sure would love to get to FL now....its freezing here and spent all day unburying ourselves from snow!! :wacko:

Hope to hear good news soon Joyce!

Take care!

thanks Minnie!! Guess what?? smileyvault-mailboxhappy.gif It came in today!!! smiley-bounce013.gif<<<<<Tim and I are happy!!! So I will also send a letter in, explaining that if I put my income down on the wrong line, that I apologize for the confusion. I hope, and pray, that satisfies them, and we'll see what happens next. I'm hoping we should get it in the mail Monday, and it should still reach them by the end of the week. It's going to Missouri now...

K-1 timeline

AOS

RFE Nov. 17, 2009

ROC

NOA November 23, 2011

GLITTER.jpg

Of course, we would be out yesterday afternoon, when I feel my pocket vibrate. A text message with a status update from USCIS.

But we were on our way to have supper. One kid wanted Taco Bell, others were hungry, so we hit a mall food court so that everybody could have what they wanted. Then, we did some looking around for my father-in-law's Christmas gift, and then one kid needed pants, so we headed to the end of the mall to JC Penney...and then FINALLY (it seemed) got home so I could log on and read:

Receipt Number: [redacted]

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 11, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

So yay! A great Christmas present for us! And sounds like I'm finally free of USCIS (well, for almost the next two years)!

Great news and yes, a wonderful Christmas present!! Have a joyous holiday!!

K-1 timeline

AOS

RFE Nov. 17, 2009

ROC

NOA November 23, 2011

GLITTER.jpg

Timeline
Got a text email on 11th at 1230am saying that they mailed notices to me? so i got production on 8th welcome on 9th then notices on 11th? does that not seem backwards...?

shouldnt it be approval / welcome / production lol

The e-mail system is just really messed up sometimes. I got the e-mail saying they mailed my approval notice 3 days after I received the notice in the mail, and then they decided me to send the card production e-mail 3 times, once after I already had the card in my hand. So, who knows, Its a mystery :lol:

Congrats on the approval maplestar!

Timeline

I got another touch today on my AOS. Hope that means they are sending stuff. Not sure why they would still be looking at it since its already approved? Iv had more touches after it was approved than before it was haha.

I just have a question to ask about AOS.

I've looked at the guides, I looked at the AOS instructions, etc.

No where does it say we have to give any relationship evidence.

We do though right? Like joint bills, pictures, things with both our names on it?

I'm sorry if it's a silly question, but I'd like to know so I can start making a list.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
I just have a question to ask about AOS.

I've looked at the guides, I looked at the AOS instructions, etc.

No where does it say we have to give any relationship evidence.

We do though right? Like joint bills, pictures, things with both our names on it?

I'm sorry if it's a silly question, but I'd like to know so I can start making a list.

You don't need to send any relationship evidence in with the original petition, nope. Some people do thinking they won't get an interview because of it, but its basically a waste of time. There have been a lot of people who were approved without an interview and didn't send in any evidence, and many people who sent in evidence and had an interview anyways. You just need to start gathering evidence in case you end up with an interview, because you will need to provide it then. Things like joint bills and pictures are great. We showed evidence of 2 joint bank accounts, a joint cell phone account, joint car and health insurance, a statement showing me as the beneficiary on my husbands life insurance, and that was more than enough. We had tons of pictures but he didn't want to see them, he said what we had was plenty.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.