MapleLeafBaby

AOS'rs...

2,317 posts in this topic

I'm still patiently waiting for my Greencard.

I was touched October 19th and since then.. nothing...

I wonder when I should start to worry? I'm not at all worried at the moment. Haha.

I would start to worry abooouuuuuuuut.... now. :)

Hmmm, you might not need it or be worried, but it may be worth looking into? I mean, looking at some of the timelines, you should have been approved 2 months ago? If you don't mind using AP for the Holidays then don't sweat it... I for one would be stressing...but that's just me lol especially if I was seeing all these people that filed way after me being approved...but then again I am an anxious person lol.

Just popped on to say congrats Laure and good luck to interviews this coming week!

Just as I suspected, my POE after Halloween was a breeze...asked where I lived, citizenship, showed him my GC, asked if I bought anything big and said 'have a safe drive'...omg, looooove finally having my GC...

Edited by poprocks

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Just popped on to say congrats Laure and good luck to interviews this coming week!

Thanks!!!

Just as I suspected, my POE after Halloween was a breeze...asked where I lived, citizenship, showed him my GC, asked if I bought anything big and said 'have a safe drive'...omg, looooove finally having my GC...

Nice! We were thinking about driving to Toronto on Nov 20-21. I still have some stuff there and it would be good to see my old friends...

K-1
Oct. 2, 2008 - Sent I-129F to CSC
May 12, 2009 - Interview - Approved
July 28, 2009 - Civil Wedding
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS
Aug. 10, 2009 - AOS/EAD/AP Package received in Chicago
Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED !!
Nov. 06, 2009 - Green Card Received

ROC
Aug. 13, 2011 - ROC Package sent to VSC
May 31, 2012 - ROC - APPROVED !!!
June 11, 2012 - Green Card Received

Naturalization
Mar 21, 2013 - N-400 Package sent to Lewisville,TX
Mar 22, 2013 - Package delivered
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA
Mar 27, 2013 - Check cashed
Apr 09, 2013 - Early Biometrics (Appt scheduled for April 18th)

Jul 10, 2013 - Interview - PASSED

Jul 26, 2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey sapphire, what if it got lost in the mail or something and some woman with a hairy chin named Hagar is now using it??

Not saying you have a hairy chin... I'm just sayin... It could happen.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just called the USCIS and they said that unless it's been 180 days from the transfer, they can't really do much for me.

There's a whole group of people still waiting, so that's why I'm not that worried. Slowly, people seem to be getting approved, so it looks like they are working on them.

If I don't hear anything at the end of this month, then I'll start to get a little bit more worried.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Just went to the Dr.'s office to pick up the I-693 and they tried to charge me double what they had quoted me on the phone 3 times I had called prior. I guess being a persistent pr!ck pays off sometimes, I got it for the original price :innocent:

Timeline
I just called the USCIS and they said that unless it's been 180 days from the transfer, they can't really do much for me.

There's a whole group of people still waiting, so that's why I'm not that worried. Slowly, people seem to be getting approved, so it looks like they are working on them.

If I don't hear anything at the end of this month, then I'll start to get a little bit more worried.

But by that time Hagar will have 4 credit cards in your name racked up in the thousands! :o

Donne moi une poptart!

Me too. There are apparently three of us from June who were transferred...and still waiting.

LOL..Hagar....

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline

I got a welcome notice email today welcoming me as a new permanent resident!! Says I'll get the card within 60 days.. haha

I hope it's sooner than that!

Removing Conditions

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I got a welcome notice email today welcoming me as a new permanent resident!! Says I'll get the card within 60 days.. haha

Congratulations, you're no longer mojado :lol:

Congrats Sapphire!!!

Seems like there was a whole group that their last touch was Oct 19th, hope all of those see GC approvals soon!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline

Apparently the USCIS just likes to test my patience. I waited a long time for my NOA2, interview and now my greencard. Luckily they are testing the right person since I'm not that neurotic about waiting for things, LOL.

Removing Conditions

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline

NICE !!! Congrats!!!

That is a well deserved green card here!!!! I'm really happy for you

Celebration night tonight!!!

K-1
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS

ROC

Naturalization
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA

Timeline

Congrats Sapphire, that's great!! I love how you've been so calm and cool through your whole process, its definitely something to admire!

My AOS interview is on Monday and I'm so not prepared! I've been putting it off. I think I have everything I need, I just need to photocopy and organize stuff. I'll be posting my list of things I'm bringing tomorrow or Sunday and ask you all kindly to check it over for me. :)

Timeline

Will do

It's team work!!

K-1
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS

ROC

Naturalization
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA

But by that time Hagar will have 4 credit cards in your name racked up in the thousands! :o

:rofl: where o where do u come up with this stuff....lol... I love it! :rofl:

Congrats Sapphire, that's great!! I love how you've been so calm and cool through your whole process, its definitely something to admire!

My AOS interview is on Monday and I'm so not prepared! I've been putting it off. I think I have everything I need, I just need to photocopy and organize stuff. I'll be posting my list of things I'm bringing tomorrow or Sunday and ask you all kindly to check it over for me. :)

GOOD LUCK!

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.