vive08

JOIN SPONSOR FOR FORM I-134

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

HI GUYS... I JUST BECAME A MEMBER AND IS NEED OF HELPPPP .. MY INTERVIEW IS THIS TUESDAYYY AND I DONT THINK MY FIANCE MEETS THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF MONEY HE MAKES BECAUSE HE ONLY WORKED FULL TIME..SOO HIS BESTFRIEND IS WILLING TO BECOME A JOINT SPONSOR.... DOES HE FILL THE SAME FORM? AND IS THAT ALL HE HAS TO DO... I HOPE SOMEONE ANSWERS ME TODAYYY :(

Co Sponsor would complete the same form and submit any/all supporting documents.

To back up a bit though - your fiancé does or doesn't meet the minimum requirements for your household size? (he either does or doesn't)...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The co sponsor will fill out an I-134 and you need copies of all the supporting info (recent paystubs, employer letter, 2008 tax return and all supporting documents). Just the same as the USC fiance.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

THANK YOU SOO MUCHH... andd he has 6 people in his familyy butt he doesn support them.... if they see is at 6 people he DOES NOT meet them. sorryy... butt if they see it as him alone... i think well be fine but .. just in case were gettin a co- sponser again... thank youu soo much for replyn quick

THANK YOU SOO MUCHH... andd he has 6 people in his familyy butt he doesn support them.... if they see is at 6 people he DOES NOT meet them. sorryy... butt if they see it as him alone... i think well be fine but .. just in case were gettin a co- sponser again... thank youu soo much for replyn quick

When he completed the I-134, he was asked to count his household - how many did he count? (Again, it is a known thing.)

Timeline

When he completed the I-134, he was asked to count his household - how many did he count? (Again, it is a known thing.)

he counted 6... is it ok if he put 1?

Am going to go out on a limb here and presume he's living with his parents.... (am I close?) - or does he have 5 children? (If living with his parents and he does not support them, then he very likely could count just himself and you - don't forget you now.)...

Timeline

Am going to go out on a limb here and presume he's living with his parents.... (am I close?) - or does he have 5 children? (If living with his parents and he does not support them, then he very likely could count just himself and you - don't forget you now.)...

yaa.. if my culture. you dont move out untill ur married lol.. and yes its his parents an sisters but we wanna be save so with the paper work. u know?

yaa.. if my culture. you dont move out untill ur married lol.. and yes its his parents an sisters but we wanna be save so with the paper work. u know?

I understand (Germany too) - you should also be concerned that the sponsor's I-134 (your fiancé's) is completed correctly. There is an example I-134 in the Example Forms section - and he should follow the instructions carefully when it comes (particularly) to the Household Size portion.

Timeline

I understand (Germany too) - you should also be concerned that the sponsor's I-134 (your fiancé's) is completed correctly. There is an example I-134 in the Example Forms section - and he should follow the instructions carefully when it comes (particularly) to the Household Size portion.

ya i found a few example and emailed it to him.. we went over it on the phone and it seems correct .. again thank you for ur help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
:guides: They really do have a lot of great information based on many successful journeys through the visa process.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.