johnj

Russia Forum; May-August K1/K3 Filers

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Okay, so I am wishing to share the pain with my fellow breathren. If you are in the Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Ossetia, et al (former soviet union). log in here and lets share the journey. I will not bore you with my time line since I have actually filed it in (unlike Mox :wacko: ).

During breaks, Mox will be serving pie. Slim will be entertaining us with rifle shots of watermelons. Turbo will entertain us with tales of his time in Caribbean with wifey and Neon will give us his wisdom on dental care :devil:

My news; I had one touch soon after filing and receiving my NOA1; I think it was just the day they moved my file cabinet from the front office to the dumpster.

I am returning to see my sweetheart October; hopefully we will have NOA2 by them. We plan to do a celebration for her family; wedding dress and all. It will not be official wedding (no vows) but it will be everything except the vows. Her family can not come to the actual wedding in USA (father is older, I do not have enough money to bring all the ambulatory ones to America for wedding, visas are hard to get for American wedding, etc.)

I am hoping for final approval in February 2010

Your stories?

I'm a little jealous of slim getting to shoot watermelons. But then...I do control the pie. Schwing! :D

No need to be jealous, you control the pie and you dont have to fill in your timeline. Plus with an imaginary SO you dont have to ever argue with her about throwing out your stuff. You have no need to take out your aggression on defenseless melons and letting it spill over on to the forum you can spill all your venom here.

What do I get to do! what do I get to do! Pick me Pick me!

This sucks its just like dodge ball all over again.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Timeline

Thom gives us daily updates on the employment situation and a brief review of the soaps on TV :devil:

He who controls the pie, controls the universe!

music_dune.jpg

Baaaad photo, this guy have never had any pie! Put a photo of slim and then I will believe in pie eating

Thom gives us daily updates on the employment situation and a brief review of the soaps on TV :devil:

He who controls the pie, controls the universe!

music_dune.jpg

Baaaad photo, this guy have never had any pie! Put a photo of slim and then I will believe in pie eating

Um I dont watch soaps ever, its obvious I spend all my free time posting on VJ. As far as the employment situation goes, Im still not working along with a lot of other people but hopefully that will change soon, then I can waste time while Im working posting on VJ.

Eeeeekkkkk I have a VJ monkey on my back.

That dude is STING and Im pretty sure he has eaten a lot of pie and maybe some tacos of many varieties. :devil:

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Timeline

My story is waiting both sucks and blows.

But at least these past few weeks have blown by. 2 weeks ago I somehow missed two entire days. I went through the entire day, until 2pm; thinking it was a Wednesday. It was a Friday. I was pleasantly suprised, and then really confused and agitated that I simply lost 2 days. Now if I could only wake up and have it be 2010 I'd be much happier. Oh and if $6000 would magically appear in my bank account I'd be ecstatic.

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Timeline

But at least these past few weeks have blown by. 2 weeks ago I somehow missed two entire days. I went through the entire day, until 2pm; thinking it was a Wednesday. It was a Friday. I was pleasantly suprised, and then really confused and agitated that I simply lost 2 days. Now if I could only wake up and have it be 2010 I'd be much happier. Oh and if $6000 would magically appear in my bank account I'd be ecstatic.

Jonathan; our NOA dates are relatively close, good to have your on-board

Timeline

Jonathan; our NOA dates are relatively close, good to have your on-board

ah my friends welcome to the suck,yes waiting for noa2 is ...to me anyway...the most boring part of the k1,from what mox says,once noa2 arrives,it moves to the state department,and the roller coaster ride begins,it should be sometime next month,or early september for my noa2.just getting there is a horrid wait.all you can do is just sit tight,every day that passes is a day closer to it. :dance:

Edited by sivad

ah my friends welcome to the suck,yes waiting for noa2 is ...to me anyway...the most boring part of the k1,from what mox says,once noa2 arrives,it moves to the state department,and the roller coaster ride begins,it should be sometime next month,or early september for my noa2.just getting there is a horrid wait.all you can do is just sit tight,every day that passes is a day closer to it. :dance:

Thats very true might I suggest a hobby, me thinks you could make a fine baker. Pies could be your speciality.

All in favor say Да

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I like pie.

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
.... I am returning to see my sweetheart October; hopefully we will have NOA2 by them. ...

I am hoping for final approval in February 2010

Your stories?

John, could you tell us based on what source of information you count on October, please? I will explain my interest - we submitted our documents almost same day that you did but our bravest expectation was December. But even that now seems to have been too brave to expect. A call to the guys in the USCIS disturbed us quite a bit - a nice woman said that they are now only processing papers from... (make sure you are seating) December 30th... 2008 :blink: . Feeling sort of being blown by a truck after that talk, to be honest, so any hope, good news, positive signs , etc are highly needed! :)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

I had some pie the other day - pecan with chocolate chips. I haven't shot my rifle in a while though.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
a nice woman said that they are now only processing papers from... (make sure you are seating) December 30th... 2008 :blink: . Feeling sort of being blown by a truck after that talk, to be honest, so any hope, good news, positive signs , etc are highly needed! :)

Immigration Timelines - Igor's List tends to be a better indicator than anything USCIS says over the phone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.