1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

So, finally after 4 and a half months of waiting, we got the approval today, FINALLY! sheesh, not easy after going through the RFE and contacting congressman. He called CSC for two times, just for us, really appreciate his help. :) thanks for your support. So now, NVC? Hope that things will get better this time!

Good luck to ALL!! :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
So, finally after 4 and a half months of waiting, we got the approval today, FINALLY! sheesh, not easy after going through the RFE and contacting congressman. He called CSC for two times, just for us, really appreciate his help. :) thanks for your support. So now, NVC? Hope that things will get better this time!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I can understand ... i was at 4 months and 3 days !! heheheeh ...

So you guys are like right behind me for NVC. I think mine left Friday ... I haven't called NVC - don't intend to until sometime next week!

But goodluck!!!!!!

I'm currently on a frantic mental search for my us citizenship / naturalization certificate ...apparently I need the number off of that and not my passport for the affidavit of support. Yeah i got that like 12 years ago ..and have moved about as many times during those years ..and the thought of having to find that is really not something I need at the moment!!! And to order it will take around 4 months! LMAO LMAO LMAO

UGH ...always something!!!!!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I can understand ... i was at 4 months and 3 days !! heheheeh ...

So you guys are like right behind me for NVC. I think mine left Friday ... I haven't called NVC - don't intend to until sometime next week!

But goodluck!!!!!!

I'm currently on a frantic mental search for my us citizenship / naturalization certificate ...apparently I need the number off of that and not my passport for the affidavit of support. Yeah i got that like 12 years ago ..and have moved about as many times during those years ..and the thought of having to find that is really not something I need at the moment!!! And to order it will take around 4 months! LMAO LMAO LMAO

UGH ...always something!!!!!

Thanks M and F. yeahhh, always something... jeeze... never ending journey. I thought I would never get any approval so quit checking the status for weeks, then here come the surprise today. :) I am happy that AT LEAST, i am done with step one at the moment. But, again, the next step, *pray... you will do good!!! I send my best wishes to you!! :P

BEST LUCK!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CONGRATS!!! Yay!!!! :dance::dance:

Now you can move on with the rest of the journey.

We have 14 days until his interview. I don't know if waiting for the NOA2 was tough or the interview wait.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats!!! Hopefully that moves us 1 day closer.

Timeline

CONGRATS!!! Yay!!!! :dance::dance:

Now you can move on with the rest of the journey.

We have 14 days until his interview. I don't know if waiting for the NOA2 was tough or the interview wait.

Thanks Star,

All waiting sucks! :P but, you are sooo near!! you should be happy! you will see the beloved oen soon! HURRAY!

Good luck for the interview. :P

Season

Congrats!!! Hopefully that moves us 1 day closer.

Yeah, you will get yours soon! :) just don't think about it for a while and the approval will come. I have waited for quite a while too and it was not a good process but we will have to go through it anyways. I pray for yours, you will get it REAL soon. GOOD LUCK!

Season

Edited by summerspring

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank you summerspring :). All the best to you as well and let me know if you have any questions about the rest of the process. I know our embassies are different, but the 1-134 requirements are similar all around. I am here if you need any help.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

CONGRATS SEASON!!! Now I hope the rest of it goes super smoothly.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

My husband-to-be is currently on the sleeper train on his way to his medical. Only 7ish hours away! Damn he's a champ. :D

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Timeline

CONGRATS SEASON!!! Now I hope the rest of it goes super smoothly.

Thanks Jewel! All the best to your and your husband-to-be!

YAY! Congratulations on the NOA2, you must be so excited. Did you sleep well? :D

I think NVC and the rest of your process will be much quicker, it usually is. Just buckle down and get ready for the rest of your ride :thumbs:

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Timeline

YAY! Congratulations on the NOA2, you must be so excited. Did you sleep well? :D

I think NVC and the rest of your process will be much quicker, it usually is. Just buckle down and get ready for the rest of your ride :thumbs:

thanks Wade ad Kristin. Not been able to sleep well for week, tonight i think i should be able to sleep well, finally. Yeahh. finally... really hard to get the NOA2, a tough one. :) hope that you are right, the rest of the process will be ok. :)

Wish you all the best!! thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My husband-to-be is currently on the sleeper train on his way to his medical. Only 7ish hours away! Damn he's a champ. :D

Thank you all for your comments and support! :thumbs:

After 17 months, my Tamara and I will finally be together in just 12 hours

She arrives in America in 3 hours :wow:

I wish everyone here Great Luck and Continued patience

And when times get tough between the two of you, remember the sacrifice you made and this wait just for the chance at happiness!

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Wade+Kristin I see your interview is for the 25th.. Just want to wish you the best of luck and an easy, quick interview!!!!

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

so how did it go????

i still havent heard anything about an interview date.. is there any way I can check if there are any issues etc? maybe im just worrying about nothing!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.