1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

hehehehehe ...FINALLY!!!!!!

I am going crazy in my head!!!

MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE MARIE

:dance::dance::dance: DANCIN IN CHITOWN :dance::dance::dance:

I JUST KNEW YOU WERE GONNA GET THE EMAIL LAST NIGHT - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had such a crazy morning this is the first time I have been able to login today.

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

I'm sure you are still bouncing off the walls!!

Congratulations to you and your fiance and may the remainder of your journey go smoothly!!!!!

{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Enjoy the completion of this step ... get the things necessary for the next ...

Most of alll --- now you can breathe!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

Yay!!! I knew you were going to get approved :). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

I JUST KNEW YOU WERE GONNA GET THE EMAIL LAST NIGHT - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had such a crazy morning this is the first time I have been able to login today.

Congratulations to you and your fiance and may the remainder of your journey go smoothly!!!!!

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

Yay!!! I knew you were going to get approved :). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I was telling Jewel - thank god I didn't get an RFE for not having a letter of intent or original bioraphical data or actual passport photos! lol.

I'm not complaining!!! I'm running and running with my NOA2 straight to NVC in hopes for a quick layover en route to Beirut!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline
Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

I was telling Jewel - thank god I didn't get an RFE for not having a letter of intent or original bioraphical data or actual passport photos! lol.

I'm not complaining!!! I'm running and running with my NOA2 straight to NVC in hopes for a quick layover en route to Beirut!

You got a slow, but nice officer reviewing your file

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:thumbs: best of luck to all of us. add me to the list too. waiting for the case complete at NVC..

Marriage : may-01-2009

uscis journey

I-130 Sent : 2009-07-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-09-17

NVC journey

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-10-30

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-10-30

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-10-31

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-11-16

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-11-16

Receive IV Bill : 2009-11-12

Pay IV Bill : 2009-11-12

NVC Received package I-864 /DS-230 : 2009-11-19

case completed: 2009-12-10

interview date: 2010-2-10

Alhamdulillah passed interview!!!!!! NO AP!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA entry: 2010-3-23

Timeline
I'm not exactly sure how to start this. I feel like I need to make an oscar speech ..."and i would like to thank God, my parents" ... oh oh oh "stop the music - most importantly I would like to thank my JULY group..." lmao.

Ok everyone ...so I had just made dinner (Soup and Salad) ...about to take the first bite of my soup ...and keeping myself company with Jewel on msn ...while starting to watch Greys ...when my Blackberry starts blinking the red notification light. I look ..and all I see is a text. I open it..."Your case WACO..." I stop reading the text and immediately go to MSN back to Jewel ...at which point total freaking out sets in ... And wouldn't you know it! I can't get myself to check my email or uscis.gov....why you ask?!?! because I was TOO SCARED!!!!! so...I have jewel look it up!!!!!

I got my NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 9.45pm my time!!!!!!! I can't freakin believe it. It is extremely surreal and it has soooo not set in yet!!!!

So ...thank you to all of you ...and you all know who you are (back to oscar speech) I want to thank Jewel, Nancy, love waits, starlight, Malarieeeeeee, Kristen, t&g and lykka!! Ok i know i'm forgetting someone on the list damn it! But all of you who listened to me whine and complain and throw myself the pitty party!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FINALLY!!! like that one comedy show from many years ago "Movin' on up..... to the east side" I'm moving to NVC!!!!!!!!!!

wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok ... i'm done. Goodnight/goodmorning!!! yay!!!!

p.s. How in the world am I supposed to sleep tonight?!!?!?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wow::lol::lol::lol::P:P

Congrats!!!!! Now hopefully it will be my turn.

It will be. Do what you need to. Contact the congressman. Set up infopass (I was going to go next week) keep calling. (I emailed my congressman about 2 times a week showing her the stats of approvals). I will wish and hope that yours comes asap. It will :)

Hi M & F,

Just a suggestion I know lawyers are great and we need them. But, you can fill out the 1-134 now and dont' wait around for them, until they are really fast and get it to you asap. I just prepared my 1-134 and submitted my employment letter, paystubs, and 3 years of tax return. It's quite simple to fill out the 1-134 , but let me know if you need help. Then I told my lawyer what I did and she told me to send her the copies of what I submitted to my fiance and I never heard back from her regarding any corrections. So, I am good to go :).

I guess the next step right now is call NVC :) to track your petition.

Star

Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

Marie - make sure your fiance has an original letter of intent and plenty of passport pics (just in case they are looking for additional pics to make your file complete!!)

Cover all bases JUST IN CASE!!!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline
Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

Marie - make sure your fiance has an original letter of intent and plenty of passport pics (just in case they are looking for additional pics to make your file complete!!)

Malarie

Here's something I wanted to run by all of you -

Tax returns - I have them - but my concern is that last year I had a negative adjusted gross income due to a business that I report in my taxes (no longer an issue in 2009) - I'm worried about submitting those taxes bc they are negative.

But as to current situation - i have paystubs and I'm above the poverty line ...

Any thoughts?!?!

YES MALARIEEEEEEEEE - this time around - I'm submitting information overload (funny thing is I keep hearing how embassys don't even look at anything ...regardless - I'm making sure I have EVERYTHING ready).

Thanks for your help anyone and everyone!!!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Give them everything. If you want, you can write a letter of explanation.

On another note, I wanted to mention this to everyone about the interview. I don't know if its only Russia or if its happening everywhere but they are getting more rigorous with the interview process. Katia was questioned for 30 minutes and the questions were very detailed showing some obvious investigation by the case officer. She said she went 8th and of the previous 7 women, only 3 got the visa (these were all K1 visa applicants). I was never worried because I know my Katusha and we have a very very good relationship, she knows absolutely everything about me so I was never worried about the interview other than documents. She said she was shocked herself by some of the questions they asked because we had no idea they were even aware of the things they asked.

So my point is, make sure you are attentive at the interview, make sure you answer everything and show your feelings for your significant other. Provide LOTS of evidence, don't go light...better have too much than too little!

All that said.. My Katia will be here in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dancing :dance:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

hey everyone... just catching up on everything! I've been away for a little while! Good to see most people are progressing!

Just to give you a little update with our situation... I had my medical on the 9th Nov.. was nothing too intense apart from the fact I always have high blood pressure reading when going to the doctor so have had to have a referral.. my docotor has replied so hopefully that will be cleared up now. The same thing happened to me a long time ago and when I went and had it montored it was perfect! Not sure why I get like that..

I sent my packet 3 off around 10/11th but still nothing back.. is there any way I can check up on this?

anyway.. I hope everything continues to go smotthly for you all!! It's not long before we'll be with our loved ones!! :-) plus Sarah is here next month for Christmas!! It will have been 6 months apart.. we've not done that before! I cant wait to smash up my webcam when I get there!! :-)

event.png

Timeline
Give them everything. If you want, you can write a letter of explanation.

On another note, I wanted to mention this to everyone about the interview. I don't know if its only Russia or if its happening everywhere but they are getting more rigorous with the interview process. Katia was questioned for 30 minutes and the questions were very detailed showing some obvious investigation by the case officer. She said she went 8th and of the previous 7 women, only 3 got the visa (these were all K1 visa applicants). I was never worried because I know my Katusha and we have a very very good relationship, she knows absolutely everything about me so I was never worried about the interview other than documents. She said she was shocked herself by some of the questions they asked because we had no idea they were even aware of the things they asked.

So my point is, make sure you are attentive at the interview, make sure you answer everything and show your feelings for your significant other. Provide LOTS of evidence, don't go light...better have too much than too little!

All that said.. My Katia will be here in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dancing :dance:

Congrats to both of you lovewaits!!!!!

But just wondering ....when you say that there were questions that surprised both of you....could you please provide examples???

:)

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Malarieeeeeeeeeeee

Have a Great Day!!!

Malarie

Malarie

Here's something I wanted to run by all of you -

Tax returns - I have them - but my concern is that last year I had a negative adjusted gross income due to a business that I report in my taxes (no longer an issue in 2009) - I'm worried about submitting those taxes bc they are negative.

But as to current situation - i have paystubs and I'm above the poverty line ...

Any thoughts?!?!

YES MALARIEEEEEEEEE - this time around - I'm submitting information overload (funny thing is I keep hearing how embassys don't even look at anything ...regardless - I'm making sure I have EVERYTHING ready).

Thanks for your help anyone and everyone!!!

Marie - here's a thought ..... maybe you could hold of on sending your taxes until after you have filed for 2009. I believe (but dont quote me) that only the previous years tax return is required (again please dont kill me if I have quoted that incorrectly.)

Things are gonna fly now --- before you know it he will be here!

Take care and have a good night!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

hey everyone... just catching up on everything! I've been away for a little while! Good to see most people are progressing!

Just to give you a little update with our situation... I had my medical on the 9th Nov.. was nothing too intense apart from the fact I always have high blood pressure reading when going to the doctor so have had to have a referral.. my docotor has replied so hopefully that will be cleared up now. The same thing happened to me a long time ago and when I went and had it montored it was perfect! Not sure why I get like that..

I sent my packet 3 off around 10/11th but still nothing back.. is there any way I can check up on this?

anyway.. I hope everything continues to go smotthly for you all!! It's not long before we'll be with our loved ones!! :-) plus Sarah is here next month for Christmas!! It will have been 6 months apart.. we've not done that before! I cant wait to smash up my webcam when I get there!! :-)

Happy to hear everything's on track with you guys. I'm sure you'll have your medical approved now that you got your referral, I wouldn't worry too much :) Sounds like you'll have a great christmas! I'm hoping for (a permanent) New Years with Wade this year (L)

Skype, headset, e-mail and general technology will seriously be taking a hike for a long while once we're done with this :D

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Happy to hear everything's on track with you guys. I'm sure you'll have your medical approved now that you got your referral, I wouldn't worry too much :) Sounds like you'll have a great christmas! I'm hoping for (a permanent) New Years with Wade this year (L)

Skype, headset, e-mail and general technology will seriously be taking a hike for a long while once we're done with this :D

:dance::dance:

My Tamara Left Odessa a few mintues ago!!

She starts her trip to come to Alaska now!!

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Oh how awesome! Congrats!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

OMG. This post gave me goosebumps!!!! Soooo excited for you T&G!!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.